Southern Tramp - Cover

Southern Tramp

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

The campaign headquarters for Rhett Wilkerson was a zoo. Melanie perched on the edge of a table as far away from the squealing swarm of enthusiastic Wilkerson supporters as she could. At least five T.V. sets were blaring as the initial election returns began to come in. Shouts of triumph pierced the room whenever the returns indicated that Wilkerson had an edge, and boos greeted any suggestions that Hardman was ahead.

On the walls of the room, gigantic posters of Rhett Wilkerson were plastered. Melanie's handsome father's face grinned toothily from the poster, and the slogan, read: WILKERSON: A SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN WITH TRADITIONAL VALUES, A RETURN TO THE BASICS!

Batches of multi-colored balloons were floating up to the ceiling or tied around chairs or to people's buttonholes. Most of the campaign people wore dozens of VOTE WILKERSON buttons and straw hats with more buttons pinned to them.

Melanie found the atmosphere utterly distasteful; a childish circus-like atmosphere which was blemished by the obvious hypocrisy of everything her father stood for. She didn't take this political hogwash seriously, and didn't see how anyone else could either. She yawned wearily and looked at her watch. It was just seven o'clock. Polling results wouldn't be in for another few hours at least. It looked like it was going to be a long night indeed.

But Rhett had insisted that both his children be at the campaign headquarters on that memorable night.

"When I'm elected governor, I want the folks watching T.V. to see my whole family there to support me."

Melanie glanced around and saw that her brother, Jarvis, had cornered a giggling, buxom blonde campaign worker whose tits were the size of watermelons, and was turning on all his charm. Melanie smiled and shook her head. Well, Jarvis wasn't wasting HIS time, anyway. She wagered that before the evening was over, her lusty young brother was going to get laid.

She glanced around to see if there were any comely young guys who she could set her sights on, but though there were a number of good-looking dudes, she somehow just didn't feel like putting out the effort. Most of them were too caught up in the enthusiasm of the political contest to care much about anything else, anyway. Melanie yawned. Hell, what she needed was a good, hard fuck...

After their hot sex session, Rhett Wilkerson had sternly reprimanded his daughter on her sluttish behavior.

"If the press ever got a hold of the facts about you, I'd be ruined, honey," he said, "Now, if you're going to behave like a slut, you do it circumspectly, and in your own home, and with a white boy, please! What's going to happen if that black buck gets you pregnant? You tell me that!"

Melanie had batted her long lashes at him and looked properly contrite and had promised to behave with nunlike virtuousness from then on, lying through her teeth. Of course, she had no intention of stopping what had become her most enjoyable hobby. She would just have to be a bit more careful to insure that her father wouldn't catch her at it.

Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke near at hand.

"Well, you don't seem as though you're having a terrific time, Melanie Wilkerson!"

Melanie jerked her head in astonishment and gaped at the speaker. It was Randy Hardman! The son of her father's political opponent grinned at her impishly. He was dressed conservatively in a blue suit, with his short blond hair neatly combed and his handsome, tanned features scrubbed clean. In fact, he looked absolutely fantastic!

And from the way he was looking at Melanie Wilkerson, it was clear that Lance Hardman's boy was very pleased by the way his secret girl-friend looked.

Melanie was a picture of girlish prettiness. Her golden curls were swept back from her pretty porcelain face, and tied with small pink bows. She wore a frilly dress of frothy white, with a pink sash, and looked absolutely dazzling.

"RANDY!" she squealed breathlessly, "What on earth are you doing HERE?"

The handsome young man winked at her and said, "Well, I got bored sitting around Dad's campaign headquarters waiting for the election returns, and I gathered that you might be feeling the same way. I don't see you hunched over a T.V. biting your nails in anxiety."

Melanie giggled in delight, very glad that Randy had done such an audacious thing as sneaking into Rhett Wilkerson's campaign quarters.

"I hope no one here recognizes you," Melanie said in a low voice, glancing around.

"No one here is looking at anything except the T.V. screen," Randy retorted, slipping his arm lightly around her waist, "But I would like some privacy. I have something to talk to you about."

Melanie looked around for her father and spotted him at the center of a knot of reporters, fielding dozens of questions.

"Come on, let's sneak into one of the offices in the back," Melanie said, hooking her hand through the crook of his arm and tugging him lightly.

They slipped through a door into the darkened passageway, and crept up to one of the opaque glass doors leading into various offices in the campaign headquarters. Trying each one, they finally found one that was unlocked, and pushed it open. They were about to step inside when they discovered that it was already occupied.

Jarvis Wilkerson had nailed the blonde floozy, Melanie saw immediately. The buxom campaign worker was lying on her back on a desk, her stockinged legs straight up in the air, her huge boobs flopping free from her blouse as the hunky young stud lustily pumped away on top of her, shoving his thick prick deep inside her honeyed chasm again and again.

"OOOH! OOOH! M-MR. WILKERSON! THAT'S SO NICE!" the blonde squeaked, kicking her spiked heeled shoes off and scraping the heels of her feet against his hard buttocks.

"Looks like someone beat us to it," Randy whispered as he and Melanie hastily backed out of the room.

Melanie muffled a giggle and said softly, "Yes, that's my brother, Jarvis."

Randy arched his eye brows in amazement and clicked his tongue, a twinkle in his sexy blue eyes.

"My, my, you Wilkersons are a depraved lot, aren't you?" he said mockingly.

Melanie pushed him against the wall and nuzzled his cheek with her full coral-pink lips.

"Now," she said softly, "What was it you wanted to say to me, Randy Hardman?"

Randy pressed his mouth hungrily to hers, and then said, "First of all, I love you very much."

"I know. And I love you."

"And... I'd like you to elope with me."

Melanie's baby blue eyes opened wide. "I have a feeling you're NOT pulling my leg."

"I'm deadly serious. I think we should run away together. Tonight. And get married in the morning."

Melanie studied his features for a long time. It was a crazy idea. Both of their fathers would be utterly aghast when they found out. In fact, they might get cut off without a cent. But, Melanie decided suddenly, it was worth it. She was ready to get hitched. And she was pretty sure she could bring her father around in the end.

"O.K.," she said lightly.

Randy gaped at her in amazement. "Really?" he gasped, "You really mean you'll do it?"

"Of course!" she said, "Now we'd better get out of here before Daddy comes looking for me. We'll have to stop by my place so I can pack some things."

They slipped out the back door and hopped into Randy's Chevrolet and zoomed off into the night.

An hour later, the maroon Chevvy pulled up in front of the Bates Motel, ten miles outside of town, and a very good-looking couple hopped out, hand in hand, carrying small valises and looking very happy.

When the proprietor of the hotel asked them to sign the register, the handsome young man scribbled: "Mr. and Mrs. William Stark." Then, they were shown to their room.

It was a small, gaudily decorated room with a double bed and a television set.

Randy locked the door and strode over and switched on the television set.

Melanie raised her eyes and said mockingly, "I thought you weren't interest in the election results."

"I'm not," he responded, "I'm just making sure our neighbors don't overhear what's REALLY going on in here!"

He crossed quickly to the pretty blonde and slid his arms around her, drawing her against his strong chest. Bending down, he brushed his lips against her mouth and kissed her hungrily. His fingers fumbled with the back of her dress, snapping open the buttons. He unhooked her brassiere, and stood back, gently drawing off her clothes and letting them fall to the ground. His hot blue eyes raked over her lovely, creamy body, and he let his hands slide over the curves and valleys of her womanly figure. She was wearing only a pair of pink, frilly panties now.

"Get in bed," he said huskily.

Melanie complied obediently, reclining on the white sheets and gazing at him with voluptuous periwinkle blue eyes.

Randy stripped quickly, tearing off his conservative blue suit, leaving on a pair of boxer shorts which were tenting at the crotch conspicuously. Then, he sprinted over to the bed and dived in on top of his wife-to-be. Melanie squealed with laughter as they tussled playfully. Then, the young stud rolled on top of her, his muscular body bearing down on her slender, curvaceous figure, flattening her breasts against his powerful torso. He crushed his mouth to hers and wormed his hungry tongue inside, swabbing up her saliva. Melanie gave a muffled groan of delight and ran her hands sensuously down his broad back and over the hard, compact buns of his ass cheeks. She could feel the outline of his rigid ten inch cock throbbing against her belly.

On the T.V. set, the election returns were coming in.

The newsman was saying, "At the moment, it seems as though Wilkerson and Hardman are running neck to neck, with Wilkerson having a slight lead. But political experts believe that Hardman may sweep the western counties, which could mean a possible victory for the young liberal from Bay Springs..."

The twenty-one year old son of "the young liberal from Bay Springs" was now dry humping the daughter of his father's political opponent.

Drawing his mouth away from Melanie's his eyes glittering with lascivious excitement, Randy scrambled around on the bed until he was facing the soft mound Melanie's sweet cunt made in the silky panties she wore. His bulging boxer shorts were in line with Melanie's face.

Bending forward, Randy pressed his lips against the panties, sniffing the sweet, rich perfume of her girlish body. He felt the softness of her tender cunt through the thin material, and hooked his fingers in the elastic, slowly working the undergarments down about her ankles. He gazed greedily at the glittering 'V'-shaped fleece between her legs.

Melanie fumbled with the elastic band that passed around her lover's middle and jerked his underpants down impatiently. His huge, heavy prong flopped free, poking crudely against her cheek, smearing it with a droplet of clear liquid.

She encircled the pulsating base of Randy's cock with her soft, small fingers, reveling in the feeling of the taut, silken flesh, stretched across the hard rubbery pole of flesh and gristle. Throbbing blue veins latticed the bulging sides, and Randy's big balls were bloated with heated man juice.

Purring with satisfaction, she lapped out her tongue and stirred it across the moist tip of her lover's pecker, licking at it like an ice-cream cone. Her head darted up and down, and she slurped eagerly at the corrugated sides, trilling her lips against them lasciviously. Randy gave a muffled groan of pleasure, burying his face between Melanie's silken thighs and kissing and sucking on her pussy.

"The election returns thus far indicate an unprecedented neck to neck race for the governorship," the newscaster was saying, "At this point, there is no way of determining who will emerge victorious. Wilkerson has an edge, but less than five thousand votes separate him and Lance Hardman. Hardman is expected to take the counties of..."

Melanie was sucking fervently at Randy's throbbing pecker, giving muffled squeals of delight as his tongue sluiced in and out of her honeyed crack. Randy was moaning with rapture, humping his hips back and forth, feeding his ten inch horse-dick to the sixteen year old blonde.

After a while, he pulled out of her mouth and scrambled around until he was facing her again. He planted a wet, sticky kiss on her warm, moist lips and said huskily, "Roll over on your belly, honey."

Melanie obeyed, her lush young body trembling with excitement. Randy ran his hand down the long slope of her back and across her sweet, creamy buttocks. Bending down, he rained kisses on the soft flesh of her back, moving slowly down toward her dimpled ass cheeks.

He dug his thumbs into the pillowy, pliant flesh and peeled the cheeks of Melanie's tush apart, revealing the puckered pink rose bud of her anus. It winked and sparkled merrily in the light cast from the T.V. screen.

Bending down, he blew hot air against the pouting asshole, and very gently brushed his lips across it. Melanie whimpered in delight as she felt her lover thrust out his long tongue and swirl it lewdly in a circular motion across the spasming surface of her sphincter muscle, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. She squirmed and arched her hips slightly, allowing him better access to her nether chute. Her head was swimming in desire.

Randy gripped Melanie's buttocks hard in his hand, and ran his tongue in long, sloppy licks across her bunghole, making it wet and sticky with spittle.

Then, he thrust his tongue out and began to wriggle the tip of it against the puckered opening, feeling the way it clenched and tugged at his tongue hotly. Randy plunged his tongue forward, driving it deep inside the furnace-hot interior of Melanie's succulent colon, swabbing up her pungent juices. He fucked his tongue back and forth hungrily, wiggling it inside her, loving the way her asshole sucked and quivered with enthusiasm. His prick was throbbing with anticipation and stabs of red hot passion shot through his tightening belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.