Southern Tramp - Cover

Southern Tramp

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Melanie's erotic adventures had led her to regions beyond her wildest imagination. Imagine what Daddy would do if he ever found out that I've not only been fucking Brutus, but Randy Hardman, the son of his worst enemy! Worse than that, even, Melanie was beginning to fall in love with the handsome young man...

Randy had called her the next day, and they had arranged a clandestine afternoon together. It had been wonderful; a picnic by a secluded pond and a long, luxurious bout of hot sex.

This liaison had been rapidly followed by others. In fact, there was rarely a day that the two young lovers didn't arrange to meet some how. Both of their fathers were almost always busy with the final stages of their heated campaigns, and had little time to keep track of their offspring's movements.

Melanie knew that she had at last found the man with whom she could build a life, but she was not yet ready to give up her independence. What Randy didn't know about her other erotic exploits wouldn't hurt him, she decided. So, whenever an opportunity arose for her to broaden her sexual horizons, she did not turn it down just because she happened to be in love with Randy Hardman.

One afternoon, several days after the meeting with Lance Hardman's son, Melanie stumbled into a scene which really expanded her sexual horizons considerably.

She had informed her brother that she was going to a double feature in town with her best friend, India Shilton. This was untrue. She had planned to meet Randy for a clandestine sexual encounter that afternoon, but to her great disappointment, he was required by his father to accompany the would be governor on to a meeting of Young Democrats, so she came on home at once, petulant and unfulfilled.

As she flounced up the stairs to the second floor of the Wilkerson's spacious house, Melanie immediately became aware of muffled noises from a room at the end of the hall. It sounded like a woman gasping and crying out.

Puzzled, she hurried down the hall toward the sound. She quickly figured out that the noises were coming from her brother, Jarvis' room, and she also decided that the noises were those of love-making.

Her heart pounding, Melanie slowly turned the knob of the door and pushed it slightly open, peering in. What she saw made her gasp in shock and excitement.

Dahlia was seated on her brother's bed, stark naked, her ripe brown bosoms glistening with saliva.

Jarvis Wilkerson was on his knees before her, his head bobbing rapidly up and down as he noisily sucked and lapped at her wide open, oozing black pussy. The buxom mulatto wench was mewling and gasping in excitement, hunching her hips forward lewdly.

Seated next to her on the bed was a hulking, brawny brute of a white man. He was kneading one of her breasts in his huge hamlike hand, squeezing the pointy nipple hard between his fingers.

It was Les Tyborg. Known as "The Bull" by his buddies, the gigantic brawny guy was not particularly bright, but was renowned for his brute physical strength and massively muscular body. He had been a runner up in the state's weight lifting competition, and was a star quarterback for the college team.

At twenty, he was an enormous brute of a man, standing six foot three and weighing two hundred and fifty pounds of raw, hard muscle. His brawny chest was covered with curly ringlets of reddish gold hair, and his biceps bulged like melons on his powerful arms.

What made Melanie gasp aloud now was the sight of the monstrosity that jutted up from between Les' wide spread, heavily muscled legs. The enormous tower of red-hot, rock-hard flesh and gristle turreted mightily into the air, bulging with lust, a quivering drop of come shimmering on the pouting glans.

Dahlia had reached out and closed her warm, soft fingers around the base of the shaft, and her little hand could barely fit around half of the enormously thick appendage. Now Melanie knew the true origin of Les' nickname of "The Bull!" He was absolutely the most well-hung man in the county, with an incredibly thick, foot long pecker that wouldn't say die.

Now, his smoldering gray eyes raked over the mulatto woman's dusky, mahogany hued figure, and he smirked in crude excitement while his buddy, Melanie's brother, continued to slurp and suck at Dahlia's shuddering, squelching pussy.

"Am I intruding" Melanie said in a silvery voice, flouncing in the room.

Jarvis lifted his head abruptly, his face smeared with Dahlia's unctuous juices, and Les and the black woman both jumped, their eyes round with surprise.

Melanie fixed her eyes on Les Tyborg's ruggedly handsome face, and she said sweetly, "Now, don't you think two girls would make you men feel a lot better than only one?"

Her hands flew to her blouse and began to unbutton it quickly. In a matter of seconds, she had shed the garment, revealing her protruding, pink-tipped jugs. She shimmied out of her skirt and stood before the bed in only her pink, lacy panties.

Sauntering over to Les, she said easily to her brother, "Keep on eating, Jarvis dearest, don't mind me."

The handsome dark-haired youth grinned wolfishly at his sister and dropped his head again between Dahlia's dusky thighs, sucking and laving at her hot, juicy twat.

Melanie perched on one of Les Tyborg's knees and wrapped her arms around the back of his thick, bullish neck. She tilted back her head and looked at him with mocking blue eyes.

"Do you like me, Les?" she breathed sensuously.

He grinned lewdly at her and said huskily, "You better believe it, baby!"

"Then, do with me as you please!"

The big quarterback needed no further encouragement. His huge hands ran over the front of Melanie's body, grabbing and pinching her full, throbbing breasts. Melanie shuddered as she felt the strength in his big, hamlike hands. A light squeeze sent darts of mingled pain and pleasure coursing through her, and she knew he had the power to crush her to death in his powerful arms, if he so desired.

There was something thrilling about being caressed by a man with that kind of brute strength. She wanted to feel him all over, to explore his brawny masculinity, before she allowed him to batter her sweet, pliant young body with his cruel, heavy bulk.

She bent down and pressed her mouth against his hard lips, kissing him sensuously, her full, sweet lips feathering across his.

With a low lubricious growl, the big stud wrapped his arms around her slender body and mashed his mouth hungrily to hers, nearly squeezing the breath out of her as he probed her mouth with his long, thick, wriggling tongue.

Pressing against his burly chest, Melanie pushed away from him, finally breaking their kiss, and laughed breathlessly.

"My, Les Tyborg! You are a beast!" she gasped, her blue eyes glowing with appreciation.

She ran her hands over his broad shoulders and bent down, pressing her lips against his chest. She rained kisses across his torso, and began to lash out her tongue, tangling it in the thick curls of hair that whorled across his chest. She lapped at each of his hard brown paps, running her hands up his bulging lats and cooing in licentious pleasure.

Slowly, she moved down his belly, pausing to dip the tip of her tongue into his deep navel. Then, the huge, bulging log of his cock slapped against her cheeks and poked against her ear as her lips brushed across the thick patch of pungently scented pubic hair that surrounded his gargantuan pecker.

She lifted his huge, baseball-sized balls in her hand, giving a low moan of admiration and delight as she perused them and sniffed their heady masculine aroma. She kissed the hairy, wrinkly sack and began to tickle it with the tip of her tongue, drawing it back and forth in rapid licking motions.

A jerk of pure pleasure rocked Les' powerful, heavily muscled body and he gave a growl of delight, running his big fingers through Melanie's lambent golden tresses.

"Yeah, baby, lick my fuckin' balls, you little slut," he snarled, his gray eyes gleaming with animalistic lust.

Melanie caught the wrinkly flesh between her teeth and sucked and worried it gently, flicking her tongue along the underside of his scrotum, sending shivers of carnal excitement through the big dude's knotted loins. Then, she reached up and grabbed onto the hugely thick base of his steely joint with both hands, and lifted her face until it was level with the protruding lance. Melanie's senses whirled in desire. It was so huge, she knew it would be impossible to put it in her mouth. Her jaws simply would not open that wide.

She puckered her lips and planted a wet, loud smooch on the gleaming glans, thrusting out her tongue and delving into the pouting piss slit. Then, she began to slowly, sensuously lick and suck on the cock, flailing her tongue from side to side, taking long, hungry licks up and down the corrugated, vein-etched sides, working away at the humongous erection like a ravenous child licking and sucking at an ice cream cone.

"Bull" Tyborg was very pleased by what the little blonde slut was doing between his legs. Hot fires of kindling passion were raging through his loins, and he was breathing harshly, his muscles flexing and relaxing as he stirred restlessly. The feathery brush strokes of her warm, silken tongue sent bolts of electric rapture tearing through his balls and he groaned in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Dahlia was frantically crying out and sobbing in pleasure as Jarvis Wilkerson's dexterous tongue and sucking lips brought her to the brink of orgasm. The Wilkerson siblings were on their knees, side by side, orally servicing the buxom mulatto wench and the hulking football player who sat on Jarvis' bed.

Jarvis lifted his head and watched with prurient interest as his sister eagerly licked and sucked his friend's impressively proportioned penis. Her puffy coral-pink lips and flicking pink tongue sent darts of excitement through the lusty youth's body. He loved to watch a hot young slut in action, and somehow, the sight of his own sister getting off on a guy's prick really turned Jarvis on.

But he wanted to see something else, too.

"Hey, Melanie, honey," he said hoarsely, "Why don't you give old Les a rest for a while and give me a hand - or rather, a head - with Dahlia here!"

Melanie raised her head and looked at him in surprise, and Les Tyborg's eyes sparkled in lascivious interest.

Melanie glanced doubtfully at the pretty black girl. Her eyes darted down Dahlia's body, from the full, bouncing brown breasts to the supple thighs. Her patch of kinky dark hair was wet and glistening with Jarvis' saliva, and her legs were spread wide apart so Melanie had a good view of the gleaming pink jewels of the mulatto girl's vagina.

Suddenly, Melanie's doubts were wiped away as she felt a stab of salacious interest. Dahlia's wide-open gash looked as juicy as a peach, begging to be sucked and licked.

With a soft cry of excitement, Melanie shuffled over on her knees beside her brother and leaned down, pursing her lips and pressing them against the sticky, sweet slit. She inhaled Dahlia's musky feminine scent and flitted out her tongue, sluicing it up and down the bloated, dripping furrow, tasting the unctuous juices that were flowing from the black girl's middle. She felt Dahlia respond with feverish pleasure, mewling incoherently and bucking her hips lewdly back and forth, mashing her wet, sloppy pussy against Melanie's face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.