I Wish - Cover

I Wish

by Justin Utherman

Copyright© 2024 by Justin Utherman

Fiction Sex Story: I WISH that my life had turned out differently.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Vignettes   Cheating   Revenge   Violence   .

I wish my life was different.

I wish I wasn’t a 32-year-old man, working a mundane office job, and broken so bad I can’t let myself love any woman. Not even the ‘good ones’.

I wish that day never happened.

I wish I hadn’t been suffering from bouts of nausea and diarrhea for the past Two months.

I wish I had gone to the doctor after Two weeks, like my wife of Five years had urged me so strongly to do.

I wish I had listened to her, as she knew me best. After all, she had dated me for a year and lived with me for Three years before our wedding.

I wish I hadn’t let out an unfortunate ‘wet fart’ while driving back from dropping my boss at the airport, just 15 minutes after 10am.

I wish I hadn’t forgotten to bring the extra set of clothing that I had made sure to keep in my trunk with me for the past Six weeks.

I wish I hadn’t decided to ‘swing by my house real quick’ and change clothes.

I wish I hadn’t seen the big red 4-wheel-drive pickup sitting in my driveway as soon as I turned onto our street.

I wish I had pulled into the driveway or driven on by, instead of parking unseen and concealed in the back alleyway.

I wish I had made lots of noise when I entered the house instead of being as quiet as possible.

I wish I hadn’t heard noises upstairs and slowly crept up there.

I wish I hadn’t stopped short of the bedroom door, just far enough back to see the bed and far enough to remain unseen.

I wish I hadn’t pulled out my phone and recorded what I was seeing.

I wish I hadn’t seen my wife on all Fours with the guy behind her rhythmically thrusting into her.

I wish I hadn’t seen that cock, as thick as my beautiful petite wife’s wrist and at least 10 inches long.

I wish I hadn’t been able to see her using both hands to spread her sexy and cute little ass apart as the monster cock speared repeatedly into her cute little rosebud. Now VERY stretched around that thing.

I wish she hadn’t adamantly refused to even consider, much less try, letting me put my smaller 7 inch dick into that hole.

I wish I wasn’t intimately familiar with her sexy and grunting moan as she raised her eyes to the ceiling and came.

I wish I hadn’t heard her call his name, ‘Jerry’, as she announced how good he had made her cum.

I wish I hadn’t seen the copious juices flowing out of her red and swollen cunt as her entire perineum spasmed.

I wish I hadn’t seen the guy pull that huge cock from her asshole.

I wish I hadn’t seen her once tight pucker left wide open, almost wider enough to stick my own pecker into without touching the sides.

I wish I hadn’t watched him spray her sexy little ass with great gouts of his vile spunk, easily Three times as much as I had ever shot in my life, covering her crack and shooting into the open and gaping hole.

I wish I hadn’t seen her massage his spew into her cunt from below, then lick her fingers clean.

I wish I hadn’t stepped into the guest bedroom and just stood there in shock as they laughed and giggled, then hopped up and ran to the master bathroom.

I wish I couldn’t have heard as she told him how wonderfully he ‘always’ stretched her ass open and made her cum so hard.

I wish I hadn’t heard her say how glad she was that he was the one to get her anal cherry, and how awful it would have been if ‘I’ had managed to convince her to give it up beforehand.

I wish I hadn’t heard her telling him, as she sat on the toilet, how much of his cum was running out of her cunt. The pussy that had been so precious to me before Twenty minutes ago.

I truly wish I hadn’t heard her tell him that if she wasn’t pregnant this morning she surely would be this afternoon.

I wish I hadn’t heard him say he was trying his best to ‘knock her up today’ as they stepped into the shower.

I wish I hadn’t been able to hear them clearly over the shower spray as he plunged that massive cock into her again and they fucked. In MY shower.

I wish I hadn’t slipped into my office and pulled the pistol from my desk drawer.

I wish I hadn’t grabbed my digital camcorder and turned it on before returning and setting it up where it was recording everything on the bed.

I wish I hadn’t decided to hide in our large walk-in closet with the door cracked so I could see what happened next.

I wish I hadn’t heard them return to the bed, or him smacking her pert little buns as she bent to crawl up on it.

I wish I hadn’t heard her giggle and tell him that was naughty, and that naughty boys get their dick sucked.

I wish she had just once, in all our years together, accepted my request to wrap those sexy kissable lips around my dick and suck me.

I wish I hadn’t heard him asking her if she was still ‘dosing’ me with the stuff he’d given her.

I wish I hadn’t seen her nod enthusiastically without taking the thick cock from her mouth.

I wish I hadn’t realized at that moment that my ‘loving wife’ was poisoning me.

I wish I hadn’t seen her suck him harder when he said he was getting close.

I wish I hadn’t seen her struggle when he rammed that monster into her face until her nose was in his pubic hair.

I wish I hadn’t seen her throat bulge and been able to watch as his thick member pulsed and twitched while he came.

I wish I could erase the sounds of her gagging and him telling her to ‘swallow it all down’.

I wish I hadn’t watched as she suckled and slurped on his satisfied cock after she swallowed the last of his spend.

I wish I hadn’t watched as she crawled up beside him and let out a satisfied moan as she snuggled to his side.

I wish I hadn’t heard her tell him that she hoped the ‘stuff’ worked it’s magic soon so they could collect my $2M insurance and live together happily from now on.

I wish I hadn’t heard him tell her to just double the dose, or her giggle and agree readily to do so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.