The Seventh Sense - Cover

Preview

The Seventh Sense

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2020 by Lubrican

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Mind Control, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Extra Sensory Perception, Body Swap, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy,

Science Fiction Sex Story: When Tiffany Clarke got out of the Army, the trauma of having had to kill innocent people drove her into a convent, to make amends. Not long after that, she found herself dealing with a boy who could see and do things that were impossible. Then he did something that she knew would make the government terrified of him. He would be hunted and turned into a weapon. Unless she took him on the run. They journeyed for a year, while she got him ready. Because she knew they'd never stop hunting him.

In my experience, the typical mind control story is the teenage fantasy of being able to do whatever you want, without having to endure parental (adult) strictures, or face the consequences. That’s fine. It’s an established and popular genre. But I’m not a teenager. I left my teen years behind me half a century ago, and in half a century I figured out there are always consequences. The other thing is that the ability to control someone else’s mind should at least have a reasonable source. I’m not saying a believable source, but at least it should be reasonable, something that might be within the realm of possibility. Telekinesis isn’t necessarily believable, but it is a reasonably well established claim, in terms of actually existing. So I tried to imagine mind control - sort of, kind of - based on telekinesis. It sort of blossomed from there. I hope it is as much fun for you to read as it was for me to write.

I don’t think of this as a mind control story. That said, I also don’t know exactly what to call it. So I’m settling for science fiction. You can weigh in after you’ve read it.

Finally, the format for presentation is different, maybe even odd. But there’s a reason for that, so be patient until you’ve read several parts of the story. The more you read, the more sense it will all make.

Bob

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.