Hidden Heritage II: The Scholars - Cover

Preview

Hidden Heritage II: The Scholars

by DeeBee

Copyright© 2020 by DeeBee

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Magic, Rape, High Fantasy,

Fantasy Sex Story: Saga continues as Stian tries to rebuild his life and learn more about the world around him! Stian abandoned his home area on the advice of a former Guardian, but his meeting with the Elves in their valley didn't go as he had hoped. While healing from his wounds, he tries to build some trust between him and the Elves, but can Stian find a new home among the Elves? Book II out of three in a world of some magic, Elves and Trolls. Please read book I, "Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians" first.

Foreword

I dreamed. I didn’t like most of those dreams and I didn’t really want to remember them, since I kept on seeing the faces of everyone that I had killed - while the voice of my mother that kept on reminding me that I shouldn’t trust the Elves. But she was just a temporary visitor in those dreams - mostly, they were about killing. How I had killed those Trolls, the foreign creature and again more Trolls. In my dreams I killed all of them again and again until I got hit myself. Maybe that was what dying was about.

Besides that, there were a few dreams about magic; magic and the Old Language and magic without the Old Language. It was like there was something about magic I should have been able to figure out. I just had no idea what it was, yet there was a feeling that the answer was right there in front of me. But it was like back when I had been hunting with my father. He always wanted me to figure out things by myself. Now it was happening in my dreams, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.