Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

---Present Day--

“Too big! Too big!” The girl screamed as I pushed her non existent hips down onto my lap.

“It ain’t that big. Shut up and take it already.” I growled as the head of my dick pushed against her cervix.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and I was sitting on the couch of my condo with a skinny Asian girl straddling my lap. I was supposed to be meeting Cassie for lunch, but she had never showed up. So, I decided to have some fun. A shy girl sitting alone in the campus food court was easy pickings for me.

I’d convinced her to come back to my condo, which was only a few blocks away from campus. I’d not bothered to take all of her clothes off since it was apparent that she didn’t have much on top to look at. A couple of quick pumps down her throat to lube up my cock and I got her to strip off her shorts and climb on for the ride.

“Holy hell this girl was tight!” I thought to myself. I’d been in assholes that were looser than this girl. I was actually in a bit of pain myself from the vice like grip her cunt had on my shaft, but I pushed on, easily lifting the girl up and down on my dick, masturbating myself with her tunnel.

“Oh, it hurts. It hurts! Hurts! Hurts!!” She cried out.

“Shut up. You’re killing my buzz!” I growled.

She whimpered in reply.

At that moment, the front door opened and Cassie walked in.

“I figured that was you.” Cassie said evenly.

“Hey Cass.” I replied, barely looking up and not stopping my thrusting.

“I can hear that girl screaming all the way in the parking lot.” Cassie said, crossing her arms across her chest and leaning against the wall.

“I think she’s gonna break my dick off. I didn’t think it was possible to be this tight.”

“Poor thing. Well, this explains why you stood me up.”

“Actually, you were late. I figured you ditched me so I found something to occupy myself.” I said firmly. The girl on my lap looked over her shoulder at Cassie, then tried to cover herself. I slapped her ass firmly, making her cry out.

“Yeah well, sorry about that.” Cassie replied softly looking away. This wasn’t the first time she had done it either.

“So you gonna stand there or are you gonna come join in? I’m sure this girl would love some rug munching lessons.” I asked, staring at Cassie’s sexy body.

It was an order, not a request, and we both knew it. I just knew better than to phrase it that way.

Cassie blew out a sigh and walked towards the couch, stripping off her clothes as she approached.

“Just another Wednesday.” She commented.

--------Over the previous Summer------

Things changed after our trip to New York. That night, Cassie made it clear that she was would not to be controlled by anyone. Least of all, me. While she did appreciate all of the things that I’d done for her, she made multiple comments about how she didn’t ‘need’ me for anything.

Our relationship had never been the same.

We still fucked, but I could feel the emotional wall that Cassie had put up between us. She seemed to enjoy my dick and really loved threesomes with me and Candace, but her passion had gone out of her interactions with me.

Candace made a comment to me that Cassie had been discussing moving out over the summer. I hated to break the sisters up and I really didn’t want to lose access to Cassie’s tight body, so I offered to buy a condo next to campus. My rationale was to have a fuck pad for me to use when I went hunting for college girls, as well as to give the girls a place to go when they needed a break.

It seemed to work and Cassie would spend the evening there a few nights a week and occasionally on weekends.

She was rarely alone.

I’d learned from my earlier mistakes and put in an extremely high end camera system complete with audio after I bought the place and was treated to plenty of Cassie’s solo adventures. She enjoyed guys, girl and groups on evenings and weekends. She did do studying and some random relaxing but there was plenty of sex happening there.

I’d tried to give out the olive branch to repair things with Cassie, inviting her to lunch multiple times. She finally had agreed today and I was excited that we might be able to talk and patch things up.

Then she didn’t show.

The one bright side to the whole situation was that Cassie was now craving coke. I presumed that she was out shopping for other sources but always came back to me for a re supply. I tried to play hardball with her, but she’d bat her eyelashes and turn on her sex kitten mode and I’d cave. It didn’t hurt that she was a total animal in bed, even if it was mostly soulless these days.

My relationship with Candace had taken an interesting turn over the summer. After years of trying to woo her, I realized that there was an even more intoxicating activity. Not only did I want her to surrender to me, I wanted to own all of her sexuality. I’d seen her have sex in the past of course, but now I realized that controlling her sexually and her partners, was super fucking hot.

After giving her away that night at the sex club in New York, I began to ponder the idea of using her to satisfy my never ending thirst for pussy and sex.

It had started off innocently enough. Cassie had been gone for some time and I’d begun to crave some group sex. Candace had suggested that we invite Lindsay over, but I was in the mood for something new. I strongly suggested that Candace find a new play toy while on campus.

Being gorgeous and outgoing, it wasn’t difficult for her to convince another student to come and hang out at her expensive mansion in the hills. A few bottles of wine and some coke later and I had my cock up the ass of a cute college girl while she gently lapped at Candace’s slit.

Thus began Candace’s weekend homework assignment. It was an unspoken rule that if Cassie wasn’t going to be coming home for the weekend that Candace was expected to bring a new girl home with her. I got to sample all sorts of variety of college girls, some better than others. Very rarely was there a second visit, which was fine with me.

Then, one day, Candace had announced that she was going to a party that weekend. I invited myself along, much to her chagrin.

----------- Several weeks prior to present day-----------------------

We blended in with the crowd of drunken college students. I noticed a cute young redhead in the corner with an older boy hanging over the top of her shoulders. As Candace stepped away to get a drink, I could see his eyes roam over her curvy body.

A smile spread across my face as an idea formed.

The boy unwrapped himself from the redhead and wandered down a hall, presumably towards the bathroom. I moved quickly to intercept.

“Hey.” I called out.

“Oh, hey.” He replied, scanning me a little and pushing down a minor annoyance.

“How’s it going?” I asked.

“Fine.” He said evenly and cautiously.

“I saw you checking out that brunette in the red tank top.”

“Yeah, so? Problem?” He asked, puffing up a little.

“That’s my girlfriend.” I replied.

“Oh, sorry man. She’s hot.” he replied, deflating a little.

“No problem. I know she’s hot. Fucking crazy bitch in bed too.” I replied with a smirk.

“Oh. OK. Good to know.” He stammered awkwardly.

“You want a crack at her?” I asked.

“What?” He exclaimed, clearly confused.

“That redhead you were with, she yours?” I asked.

“Yeah man, why?” He asked, puffing up again a little.

“Wanna trade?”

“Are you serious?” He exclaimed loudly.

“Yup.” I replied evenly.

“I don’t know man, that’s kinda weird. I don’t know. I don’t know about that.” He said, shaking his head in disbelief.

“Does your girl let you fuck her up the ass?” I asked.

“I wish.” He replied.

“Mine does.”

“Good for you man.”

“Wanna try it?”

His mouth fell open like I’d punched him. I grinned at him and then looked over my shoulder. Candace was standing in a group of people chatting away with her back to us. Her tiny white shorts clung to her curvy ass cheeks and as I turned back around, I could see the guy staring at it.

“She’s bi too. You wanna see her eat out your girlfriend while you fuck her up the ass?” I said with a grin.

“Fuck yeah!” He exclaimed.

“So, is that a deal? You down for a little foursome action?” I asked.

“I’m down, but my girl wouldn’t go for it.” He replied, shaking his head dejectedly.

“You let me take care of that. So, you good to go if I get her to go for it?”

“Yeah man, work your magic but it ain’t gonna happen.”

“We’ll see. What’s your name anyway?” I asked.

“Randy. You?”

“I’m Carter and my girl is Candace.”

“Cool. Mine is Heather.”

“Cool man, hang tight. It’s gonna be a fun night.”

Randy nodded and walked off. I walked towards Candace and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey babe, I need to talk to you.”

Candace excused herself and followed me into a corner.

“What’s up?” She asked.

I motioned over towards Heather, who was still in the corner. Randy approached her and wrapped his arms around her again. He cast a quick glance towards me and Candace, then looked away.

“See her? The redhead?” I asked.

“Yeah?” Candace replied cautiously.

“I want her. Go get her for me.” I said evenly.

“She’s clearly got a boyfriend.” Candace replied.

“So. Bring him along. He’s invited.”

“Huh?”

“Come on, it’s not the first time that you’ve had two guys at once. Go on, go get her. She looks tasty. There’s not much happening at this party anyway.” I said firmly.

Candace stared at me nervously. We were at a stalemate for several long seconds and then she walked towards the couple. I watched her chatting with them as I sipped my drink. Randy made little attempt to hide his appreciation for Candace’s more curvy body and Heather slowly seemed to relax with Candace’s social skills.

After a few minutes Candace motioned for me to join the group. I slowly walked over and Candace gave me a weak grin.

“Hey Carter, this is Heather and Randy.” Candace said.

“Hey what’s up?” I asked.

Randy gave me a head nod and Heather gave me a small hello. I noticed that she also gave me a once over. I was a moderate bit bigger than her boyfriend, but she was a fairly small girl. As I closed in on the trio, I found myself pinning Heather between me and her boyfriend and grinned at the thought.

“I was just telling them about our place across the street. We were gonna head that way and get away from the crowd. Sound good?” Candace asked.

“Sounds good to me. We got plenty of beer there.”

“OK, let’s head out then.”

The four of us exited the house and walked a few blocks to the condo. I wrapped my arm around Candace’s waist and pulled her in close, giving the appearance of an affectionate boyfriend while Randy and Heather followed us.

“Now, when we get there, you need to work your magic on Heather, understand?”

Candace nodded.

“So what are we gonna do about Randy?” She asked.

“Just go with the flow babe. Have a good time, it’s just sex after all!” I said gallantly, then slid my hand down and gave Candace’s ass a firm slap. She jumped a little and I looked over at Randy, whose eyes were locked on her butt.

We opened the door to the condo and as the four of us entered, Candace pulled me into one of the bedrooms.

“Can I have a bump? I don’t feel real good about this.” Candace pleaded.

“Are you gonna be a good girl tonight?” I asked.

“Yes.” She nodded.

“Promise?” I teased.

“Yes, I promise. Please Carter?” She begged.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small bag. Candace watched as I poured it onto a table and leaned down, quickly snorting it.

“Oh fuck that’s good. Thank you. Thank you.” Candace exclaimed.

“Showtime babe.” I grinned.

The coke gave Candace the energy that she needed and she immediately walked into the living room and began chatting and flirting with the couple. I grinned and watched, occasionally grabbing new beers from the kitchen.

“You’re really hot, you know that?” Candace exclaimed, dropping onto the couch between Heather and Randy.

“Uhm, thanks. You’re really pretty too.” Heather stammered.

“Can I kiss you?” Candace asked.

“Uhm, yeah, uhm, I guess. If it’s OK with everyone. Uhm, yeah, uhm...” Heather babbled.

“It’s fine by me!” I called out from my chair.

“Me too!” Randy replied.

Heather looked over her shoulder at Randy, who was eagerly watching. Candace set her beer on the table and turned Heather’s face towards her, kissing her hard. The redhead recoiled a little under Candace’s aggression but then opened her mouth to accept Candace’s tongue.

Candace took that as an invitation and quickly straddled the girl, taking the beer out of her hand and handing it to Randy. She then took Heather’s head in both hands and kissed her harder while Heather’s hands roamed up and down her back.

“Mmm baby, you taste so good.” Candace moaned, rubbing her hands up and down Heather’s chest, squeezing her breasts through her shirt. Heather just leaned her head back and moaned as Candace kissed down her neck.

“Looks like her shirt is getting in the way.” I called out.

Candace grabbed Heather’s hands and lifted them up over her head, then quickly grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off.

“Wait. I mean, I’ve never done anything, I’m, I don’t know, is this OK? What’s happening?” Heather stammered, looking from Candace to Randy nervously.

“Candace, you should take your shirt off too. It would make her feel more comfortable if there was another shirtless girl.” I called out.

Candace quickly whipped off her shirt and Heather’s eyes became fixated on her large chest.

Noticing Heather’s gaze, Candace grabbed her hands and placed them on her chest.

“It’s OK, you can touch them.” Candace said.

“They are so beautiful.” Heather said softly.

“Here, hang on a second.” Candace said, reaching behind her back. A moment later she unclasped her bra and pulled it off. Heather placed her hands gently on her bare breasts.

“They’re so big.” Heather exclaimed.

“There’s not that big!” Candace giggled. Heather squeezed her breasts a little bit and then Candace leaned down and began kissing her neck again. I glanced over at Randy, who was rubbing his crotch through his jeans as Candace kissed her way down Heather’s neck to the top of her breasts. Heather closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the back of the couch as Candace tugged the strap of her bra off her shoulder. Heather’s hands held the back of Candace’s head as she took one of her nipples into her mouth and began sucking it.

“Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.” Heather moaned as Candace switched to her other breast.

Candace placed her hands on the couch on either side of Heather as she sucked on her nipples I could see Randy inch his way in closer to the pair. He glanced over at me and I nodded at him.

With a grin, Randy grabbed Candace’s hand and placed it on top of his crotch. Candace jerked up and looked down at her hand, then over her shoulder at me.

I grinned at her and nodded.

“Hell yeah.” Randy exclaimed as he unzipped his pants and extracted his cock. Candace slowly wrapped her hand around his hardening shaft and began to slowly jerk him. Heather put her hands on the back of Candace’s head, moaning as she continued to kiss up and down her neck and breasts as she stroked Randy’s cock. He moved closer towards the pair and began to rub on Candace’s large breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.