Rich Guy 2 - Cover

Rich Guy 2

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Preface

Coming of Age Sex Story: Preface - The continuing adventures of Carter, Candace and Cassie. Carter's relationship with Cassie has fundamentally changed and Candace is stuck in the middle. Carter enters the ruthless world of business and makes a shrewd but dangerous maneuver. Sins of the past come back to haunt everyone and will rock the family to its core. note: beware the codes. This story line will include death & murder. Also, this book includes time jumping both forward and backwards.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rags To Riches   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Rich Guy Series Recap:

The story so far:

Carter grew up alone, missing any sort of parental supervision or family. He also had no concept of money, being given anything he ever wanted.

This changed one day when his father came to drop off his unknown to him half-sister, Candace. Carter and Candace had a good relationship, strengthened when Carter violently beat two teenage rapists off with a bat. Carter’s obsession with sex and power slowly grew as did his physical size as well as his lust for Candace.

Carter learned to love group sex and trading off women for his pleasure, treating few of them as anything but objects.

He began a blackmail relationship with one of his teachers, Ms. Bliss, but eventually grew to like her as a person. Carter also learns the power of drugs and drug addiction and uses that to his advantage whenever it suits him.

The day after his High School graduation, Carter learns that his father has died. He inherits everything as well as learning more about the mystery of Candace and her mother Claudia.

Carter discovers that Candace has a half-sister named Cassie, who is a spunky girl full of life and few boundaries. After ‘rescuing’ Claudia with a potential financial blackmail and agreeing to support Cassie’s college and housing, Carter’s dreams are realized when Candace surrenders to his lusts and they begin a sexual relationship.

Soon after, Cassie willingly has sex with Carter. Candace discovers this relationship and while uncomfortable at first, grows to accept it. Then, Carter gets both sisters in bed and begins a lusty, incestuous relationship with both. A brief fling with an internet model just fans the flames of jealousy and the sisters engage in many perverted activities, including bringing in Carter’s fitness instructor.

On a holiday trip to New York, the trio discovers that Candace’s friend Kenzie is a porn star and Carter’s first girlfriend, Ella, is now a sexual slave to an older male dom in the East Coast.

Cassie reminds Carter that she is her own free person and leaves to pursue her own sexual pleasures. Confused and overcome, Carter freely trades off Candace to another man and finds that he enjoys the power.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.