A Caribbean Cruise - Cover

A Caribbean Cruise

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Epilogue

Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - After purchasing two prepaid non-refundable tickets for a cruise, a work situation prevented the husband from going. As a result, only the shy young wife goes on the cruise. She meets two exceptionally attractive men. Codes: Ma/Fa, cheating wife, possible pregnancy.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Pregnancy  

Maybe Sue cheated but she had Don’s permission to flirt as much as she wanted so maybe that is not cheating. Regardless, Sue did what most married women would do if they were ovulating, alone, and pursued by exceptionally attractive and sexy men, and if they knew that, no one would ever know. Women that would not have sex with superior males when given a low-risk opportunity are not our ancestors. That is because there is an evolutionary advantage to finding a mate that is dependable and a good provider and then when ovulating to seek the sperm of superior males for the egg.

Nevertheless, if not for the extraordinary efforts by Greg to seduce Sue, she never would have cheated. Her strong beliefs in fidelity and qualms against cheating would have prevented her from cheating. However, after Greg seduced her, Sue gave up her qualms about cheating and her strong belief in fidelity. Furthermore, Sue did not feel guilty because, as she reasoned, her infidelity did not harm anyone.

Nine months after returning from the cruise to the delight of Sue and Don, Sue had a daughter they named Alyssa. Two years after giving birth to Alyssa, Sue and Don had another daughter, Hanna, followed two years later by a son, Jason. As Alyssa grew, she became noticeably more attractive, more dynamic, and more popular than the two younger children.

Her experiences with Greg and Bill convinced Sue that a wife’s infidelity could be a good thing. Especially, if the wife got pregnant with a man with superior genes provided her husband never knew. However, Sue would only cheat if an exceptionally attractive man were pursuing her; and, if she was having a very strong desire for sex that only happens when she is at or close to ovulating. Furthermore, she would have to be out of town or otherwise in a near-zero risk of a discovery situation so that Don would never know.

A year after Alyssa was born, Sue went out of town for three days after being asked to be the matron of honor by her college roommate and was fucked by the exceptionally attractive best man. They were staying in the same hotel so after the reception, he offered to give Sue a ride to the hotel and she accepted. During the ride, Sue agreed to have a drink at the Hotel bar. There was an obvious mutual attraction so Sue agreed to go to his room when he offered to show her photos of him and the bride’s new husband.

Sue never looked at the photos because as soon as they stepped into his room and closed the door, they were kissing and taking each other’s clothes off. Within seconds, they were on the bed naked and he was inserting his rock-hard cock into her wet and very willing pussy. That was the quickest fuck Sue had ever experienced and she loved it. Twice more that night they fucked. After breakfast, Sue returned home.

Two weeks later, Sue missed her period so there was a possibility the best man Sue fucked could be the biological father of Hanna. However, Sue chose to ignore that possibility since Hanna has brown eyes and both Sue and the best man have blue or gray eyes.

Sue only fucked one more man. It was at her ten-year high school reunion. Sue was excited about going when three months before the reunion; she received the notice and invitation. Sue has gained a few pounds she wanted to lose. Therefore, for the next three months, Sue did extra jogging and watched her diet so at the reunion she looked her best.

Sue drove the 200 miles while Don stayed with the children. She enjoyed meeting and talking with her high school classmates. Sue was no longer the mousy girl she was in high school. Sue was especially delighted at seeing Michael He was the popular boy; she had a crush on in high school. In high school, he dated cheerleaders and did not pay any attention to Sue. However, he certainly did at the reunion. Sue was wearing an open-back gray and white mini dress and was acting flirty, especially around Michael.

20602-3-image001.jpg

“My goodness,” Michael said. “Sue, you are beautiful and oh so sexy. How come I didn’t date you in high school?”

“I believe we ran in different crowds,” Sue replied.

“Come sit with me,” Michael said as he led Sue to the table with other high school in-crowd classmates. In high school, Sue wanted to be part of the in-crowd but she was too mousy and never dressed the part.

For the next four hours, Sue talked and danced. About half of her dances were with Michael. There was a strong mutual attraction and, while slow dancing, Sue’s passions were aroused as she pressed and ground her body into his enlarged desire.

Just like in high school, Sue was attracted to Michael, and tonight, their feelings were mutual. When the crowd was beginning to thin out Michael asked, “Sue, I’m not ready to call it a night, would you like to come to my house for a while?”

“I would like that,” Sue replied.

“Shall we take my car and afterward, I’ll bring you back?” Michael asked.

“That will be fine,” Sue replied. Sue knew the implications, but she did not care because she wanted to be naughty with Michael.

After arriving and entering his house, Michael kissed Sue and then they kissed some more. Michael took Sue’s hand and led her to his bedroom where they kissed again and started removing their clothes. When naked they climbed onto the bed and when Michael was on top, Sue spread her legs as Michael entered her already very wet and more than willing pussy with his hard six-inch cock.

“Yes, oh yesss,” Sue moaned when slowly at first and then fast and hard, Michael gave Sue the fucking she wanted and had been anticipating for the last couple of hours. Twice that night they fucked and, in the morning, Michael took Sue out to breakfast.

After breakfast, they returned to Michael’s house where they fucked again. They went out for lunch and, after lunch; Michael took Sue to her car. Michael wanted Sue to stay another day but Sue needed to get home before dark. Otherwise, Don might want to know why she did not return today as expected.

With a low body count of five (Don plus four other men), her sex with Michael was the last time Sue would cheat. Over the next few years, Sue would have many offers that she always declined. It is not that Sue was unwilling to cheat so much as Sue believed it was not worth the risk, however low, that she might catch some STD that she couldn’t explain or that Don might otherwise discover her infidelity.

Sue waited until Alyssa was eleven before doing DNA tests. Neither Don nor Bill was the biological father of Alyssa. Therefore, Greg was the biological father. When Alyssa was twelve Sue sent by registered mail, no return address, a package, and the following letter:

Dear Greg,

I am happily married and the mother of three children. You are the biological father of our eldest daughter. She is a middle school cheerleader and a straight-A student. We are financially secure and I wish nothing more than to allow you to meet your daughter. Although our marriage is strong enough to survive the knowledge, my husband is not aware and that must not change. At this time, our daughter does not know but, since she is especially sophisticated and mature for her age, I will consider telling her when she is fifteen or so. She is her daddy’s princess and although she has him twisted around her little finger, she simply adores him and that relationship will never change.

Whether or not you choose to meet our daughter is your decision. If you wish to meet her, you may email your decision to ourdaughter@yahoo.com. If you choose not to meet, I will respect your decision and never contact you again. Enclosed please find photos, a video, and a DNA swab of our daughter.

Yours truly,

Happily married

Although the letter and package were anonymous, it was not as anonymous as Sue intended since the registered mail and postage provided Shreveport, LA as the originating city, and Greg correctly guessed that likely it was from Sue. An investigation that included photos of Alyssa at her school proved that the letter and package were from Sue. The investigation did not take long since there are only a few middle schools in Shreveport. Knowing Sue and from the photos, Greg had little doubt that Alyssa was his biological daughter. Nevertheless, he confirmed it with a DNA test from the swab.

Greg replied to the email and said he wanted to meet his daughter and assured Sue that he would be very discreet and comply with whatever conditions she wished and that she could contact either him or Jane Black.

After several phone calls, Sue invited Greg and Jane to dinner and introduced Jane as Greg’s girlfriend. If all went as expected, the next day Alyssa would skip school the four of them would spend the day together while Don was at work. Greg and Jane would fly up in his private jet. To avoid all the harassment by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Greg seldom flew commercial.

Sue told Don she was inviting a couple of friends for dinner. Sue was excited to be meeting Greg again. Perhaps Sue was too excited as she may still have a strong sexual attraction. Sue spent most of the day cleaning, selecting what to wear, and preparing dinner. When the children arrived home after school, Sue told her daughters they were having company for dinner and to shower and to wear a nice dress and she selected something nice for her eight-year-old son to wear.

Greg and Jane arrived at 7 pm and after introductions, they had dinner. Greg was impressed and delighted at how beautiful, intelligent, and well-mannered Alyssa was. After dinner, while the two younger children went off to play, the four adults and Alyssa sat in the living room and talked. Sue gave each of the adults a glass of wine and Alyssa a half glass. Alyssa felt so grown up. Don and Sue believe children should have limited quantities of alcohol while growing up so they will know what to expect when they are of legal age.

Greg and Jane asked Alyssa lots of questions and she loved it. After they left, Sue asked Alyssa if she could keep a secret and not tell her father or siblings. She promised she could. Sue told Alyssa that she would keep her out of school tomorrow and it would be a very special day together. Alyssa wanted to know what, but Sue told her it was a surprise and she must keep it a secret. Alyssa was so excited; she just loves intrigue.

The next morning, after the two younger children left for school, Sue called Alyssa’s school and advised that Alyssa would not be in school today. Alyssa’s attendance is almost perfect so Sue knew that skipping school would not be a problem. Sue and Alyssa met Greg and Jane at a restaurant to have breakfast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.