A Caribbean Cruise - Cover

A Caribbean Cruise

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After purchasing two prepaid non-refundable tickets for a cruise, a work situation prevented the husband from going. As a result, only the shy young wife goes on the cruise. She meets two exceptionally attractive men. Codes: Ma/Fa, cheating wife, possible pregnancy.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Pregnancy  

It felt so exhilarating to be on the ship. Sue looked at her cabin. It was small but adequate. She quickly unpacked. The ship was scheduled to leave in thirty minutes and Sue wanted to watch as the ship left the dock and went out to the ocean.

Before leaving her cabin, Sue applied some sunscreen. She then went on deck and waited for the ship to leave. The ship did not leave until almost an hour after the scheduled departure time and Sue felt herself sweat as she stood on deck in the hot sun. Finally, the ship was leaving. Sue watched until the land almost disappeared in the distance. Sue noticed there was about an equal number of singles and married couples, including a very young couple on their honeymoon.

The cool ocean breeze felt good, but Sue felt sticky after standing in the hot sun waiting for the ship to leave. Although it was only 1 p.m., she decided to shower before exploring the ship. The shower felt good which seemed to heighten her excitement about the cruise. Sue was feeling mischievous so she selected a light cotton dress and, impulsively removed her wedding ring. After all, she was here to enjoy herself and have fun and no one on the cruise knew her.

Besides, Don had given Sue permission to flirt as much as she wants to and wearing her wedding ring might subconsciously put a damper on flirting. Moreover, even if it did not, it might send a message that she is a married woman on the prowl and Sue did not want that. Regardless, of whether or not cheating was on Sue’s mind, and subconsciously it probably was, since Sue had given in once it would be easier for her to give in a second time.

It had felt good to be out. The cool ocean breeze felt exhilarating. It was blowing her dress tightly against her legs and body. An admiring whistle caused Sue to blush and take a glance at a smiling and young handsome admirer. She was pleased with the attention. However, a little embarrassment caused her to hurry away.

“He looked nice. Maybe I should have said hi,” Sue thought as she walked away and feeling a twinge of regret, that she was not more daring and outgoing.

As Sue explored the ship, she made her way to the pool. The pool was not very crowded, but this is normal on the first day of the cruise. Sue scrutinized a couple of bronze sun worshipers wearing very skimpy swimsuits. Sue found the main dining room and the cafe and bar and stayed long enough to enjoy a glass of wine.

Sue noticed that many if not most of the younger attractive women were wearing shorts, mini-skirts, or hot pants. Thinking that she should do likewise, Sue stopped at the ship’s store and selected a halter-top and miniskirt.

20602-2-image001.jpg

Thinking they were too revealing, Sue at first rejected buying them, but then she realized that Don would probably approve and they are similar to what other attractive women are wearing so she purchased them.

That evening, at dinner, Sue met Wendy Rhodes. Wendy, age 25, was a cheerleader in high school, and she still had the looks and personality to attract men. “Sue, I guess you are going to the get-acquainted party tonight,” Wendy said.

“I may, I’m not sure,” Sue replied.

Wendy said. “Why don’t you go with me? I’d rather not go alone and besides it will be fun.

“Well okay. What time do you want to be there?” Sue answered.

“Sue, I think it starts at 8 o’clock, but let’s not arrive that early. I’m in cabin 218. Why don’t you meet me there about 8:30?”

Before leaving for the cruise, Don had helped Sue select an expensive and sexy tight fitting burgundy party dress.

20602-2-image002.jpg

After some hesitation, Sue decided to wear it. Sue would feel crushed if, after wearing such a dazzling dress, nobody noticed her.

After ordering drinks, Sue and Wendy sat with a group at a large table next to the dance floor. Wendy had worn a very striking and revealing dress. Almost immediately, it seemed that Wendy was the center of attention. Like some movie star, she knew just what to say and how to act. Within moments, Wendy was on the dance floor, and with her good looks, her dress, and the way she moved, it seemed that every man there was watching her. At first, Sue was feeling left out.

However, it was not long until a man asked Sue to dance and she hesitantly accepted. After the first few dances, Sue felt her confidence and self-assurance increasing. Then, instead of attempting to be inconspicuous, Sue found that she was enjoying dancing. Sue could not help being delighted with all the attention. It was such a boost for her ego. All the men seemed to have class and Sue found herself more amused than offended at a clever proposition.

Sue remembers when she first saw Bill Hightower. He was smart, athletic, handsome, perhaps six feet one inch tall and about 180 pounds, with brown hair and sexy blue eyes. In college, in addition to graduating near the top of his class, he was a second-team wide receiver at Rice University. His sly smile made Bill appear more sensual than sexy. When he first asked her to dance, it was almost electric. The attraction was mutual and when they finally left the dance floor, Sue invited Bill to join her group at the table.

Wendy, immediately, started making a play for him. Normally, this would be Sue’s clue to excuse herself and bow out. Instead, after a few minutes of listening to Wendy’s antics, Sue put her hand on Bill’s arm and said, “Let’s Dance.”

When Bill accepted, Wendy almost glared at Sue. When Bill and Sue finally left the dance floor and returned to the table, Wendy had left. Wendy felt put down by Bill’s choice of Sue over her. That was not what she expected. Wendy only spoke to Sue once after that evening.

“Whose bed are you sleeping in tonight?” She had asked, sarcastically.

“Well! ... uh! ... Well, I don’t know.” Sue had replied, smiling sweetly.

“Slut!” Wendy viciously muttered under her breath, as she turned and left.

Sue remembers that she felt so good about not playing a secondary role to the Wendy types that she had considered letting Bill sleep with her that night. Having already succumbed to Greg, another affair would not be so difficult. After all, Sue believed her infidelity did not harm anyone. Moreover, no one would anyone be harmed by another infidelity. Therefore, she did not feel guilty after Greg seduced her and she will not feel guilty if she sleeps with Bill.

When Bill escorted her back to her room, it seemed so natural to hold hands. Outside her room, they kissed, and Sue could feel Bill’s excitement. It was so sensual and her desire so intense, that she almost invited Bill to come inside her room. Sue learned from her experience with Greg, if Don does not know, her infidelity does not harm him. Therefore, Sue would have invited Bill in and had sex if only he had asked. Instead, she agreed to meet him for breakfast the next day. Sue’s knees were weak after she closed the door to catch her breath.

Sue had awakened Thursday morning feeling exhilarated. The attention, men asking her to dance, and especially competing with Wendy and winning was such a boost to her ego that she was on cloud nine. Sue was glad that she wore a less conservative party dress that showed her figure.

There is something about being sought after and victorious. For the first time, Sue felt she was desirable; and finally, she was beginning to have the self-confidence that comes from knowing that she could do the choosing and would not have to settle. The get-acquainted party and the attention had gone a long way toward convincing Sue that she was a good-looking and desirable young lady.

During breakfast, Sue and Bill had a long conversation. Sue learned that Bill was twenty-seven years old, an architect from Hutchinson, Kansas. Seven months ago, after four years of marriage, his wife, age twenty-four, died in an accident. After that, to escape depression, he engrossed himself in his work. His partner and family finally talked him into taking a vacation. His sister had suggested the cruise and even made the travel arrangements, knowing that otherwise, he might have never gotten around to it.

Bill admitted that he probably was not ready to marry again. He said, “I realized that I need to put the past behind me and get on with my life. Maybe this cruise will help. Sue, I especially feel fortunate in meeting you. It’s like I feel alive for the first time since my wife died.”

“Well, I’m glad to meet you too.” What I don’t understand is why me instead of Wendy?”

“Oh! I’ll admit that Wendy is very good-looking, but so are you. Also, you seem much nicer and you have a lot more class. I just feel more comfortable with you. I don’t think I would enjoy being with Wendy nearly as much as I enjoy being with you.”

“Well, you sure know what to say to boost a girl’s ego. It’s no wonder I like being with you. I’ve always been so mousey and felt so plain that normally I wouldn’t wear clothes like I am wearing now.”

“Sue, you may seem a little quiet, but you are not what I call mousy and certainly not unattractive. You are very good-looking. To tell you the truth, Sue, you have it all—looks, class, and sensuality.”

“Well, that’s what my husband says, but until now I found it hard to believe.”

“I didn’t even realize you were married. I guess your husband didn’t come on the trip.”

“No, he knew I wanted to go on a cruise, but the senior resident engineer retired just before the cruise so he couldn’t come. Also, I don’t think a cruise is of much interest to him. In any event, his only stipulation to my going on the cruise was that I not take any overly modest clothes, get out and meet people, and have an enjoyable trip.”

“Your clothes look nice.”

“Thank you, the dress I wore last night is more tight-fitting than I usually wear.”

“Why is that?”

“I don’t know, I suppose I feel more comfortable in very modest clothes. I guess I didn’t believe anyone would care to notice me and wearing flashy clothes just doesn’t seem to fit my personality.”

“Sue, that’s astounding to hear you say that. You need to develop more confidence. Someone with your looks can afford to show off a little. Most good-looking ladies do. Wendy, for example; can you imagine her not flaunting her looks.”

“Sounds like my husband. He says I shouldn’t wear clothes that hide my looks.”

“Well, lovely lady. He’s right.”

“He also, told me he wanted me to have fun and that I could flirt a little if that was necessary to meet people.”

“He gave you permission to flirt?” Bill asked.

“Well he knew I was shy and I was afraid that maybe nobody would talk to me. So he told me that if I wore the gown I had on last night and flirted a little, men would ask me to dance. So, I teased him and told him I might flirt a lot and he told me I could flirt as much as I wanted to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.