A Caribbean Cruise - Cover

A Caribbean Cruise

Copyright© 2019 by Smjle

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After purchasing two prepaid non-refundable tickets for a cruise, a work situation prevented the husband from going. As a result, only the shy young wife goes on the cruise. She meets two exceptionally attractive men. Codes: Ma/Fa, cheating wife, possible pregnancy.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Pregnancy  

image001.jpg

Don and Sue have been married for almost two years. They got married when Don graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering and after Sue’s sophomore year in college. Off and on, both Don and Sue jog a mile or two four or five days a week and sometimes enter 5K or 10K fun races.

Don is 23, 5’11”, 160 lbs. He is a resident engineer for a large Architectural and Engineering Company. In high school and college, Don was shy and did not date much due to his lack of confidence. His family was low income but the primary reason was his father’s negative comments such as “You are not smart enough.” Don’s father meant well and intended the comments to motivate Don to achieve more. Unfortunately, that does not with children because children take negative comments as the truth. Therefore, the negative comments affected Don’s confidence and his grades. It was not until his sophomore year in high school that Don decided he could compete with the other students and his grades greatly improve so that he graduated in the top twenty percent of his class.

His father’s negative comments also affected Don’s social skills and confidence. Therefore, Don’s social skills were slow to develop and are still a little lacking. Don’s attractiveness was in the top 20 percent of college students but he did not believe it. Pretty college girls would say “Hi” but he thought they were just being nice. When Don finally did ask girls for a date, his lack of confidence was so apparent the girls would turn him down. Those failures undermined his confidence even more. Don was on a downward spiral and started asking less attractive girls. When Don lowered his standards and asked homely and big girls, they would accept no matter his social clumsiness and lack of confidence. Don’s success with them gave him the confidence to start asking girls that are more attractive so that by his senior year he was dating pretty girls near his level of attractiveness.

Sue is 21, 5’7”, 120 lbs. Sue was the daughter of a Church of Christ minister that prevented her social development with excessive rules and restrictions. Sue’s lack of confidence and overly conservative clothes did nothing to make her appear sexy or enhance her sex appeal. With sexy clothes and confidence, Sue looks would be in the top five percent of college girls and, in normal circumstances, would be a little, but not much, out of Don’s league.

Therefore, it is not that Sue did not attract attention. Regardless, of her clothes and social awkwardness, she was too pretty not to attract young men. It is just that the few young men she dated would come on too strong and too fast. However, in Sue, Don recognized a kindred spirit. Don was able to see basic looks and potential that other attractive young men overlooked. Don dated Sue for a couple of months before she would allow him to remove any of her clothes, let alone have sex. Sue kept her virginity until she accepted Don’s proposal a couple of months before Don graduated.

Don insisted that Sue continue her education and she will graduate in May with a degree in social science. Sue has a big interest in the War Between the States. Several times Sue suggested to Don that she would like to go on a cruise. With Sue’s graduation assured, Don and Sue decided it was time to start a family so in April Sue stopped taking birth control pills.

In April, as a graduation present, Don told Sue that she was going on a cruise in June. It was a total surprise. Don had made all of the arrangements: A four-day Caribbean cruise from Wednesday to Sunday. Moreover, on the trip back, Don had arranged with the travel agency for Sue to stay an extra day in Atlanta, Georgia. Sue would arrive in Atlanta Sunday evening, and Monday she would take a scheduled tour of a Civil War museum, a battlefield, and other sites.

Don was not as interested in going on a cruise, but he was planning on going and had booked the cruises at special rates, which were not refundable. However, the senior resident engineer retired just before the cruise and Don was the only resident engineer for the major construction project. With just another four months until the project was completed, the company was not going to assign another resident engineer.

Therefore, Don could not go until after it was completed. However, since the cruise had already been paid for and was not refundable, and knowing how much Sue wanted to go on a cruise and how special it would be to her, Don encouraged Sue to go and told Sue she could take another lady in his place. However, the timing was not right for the young woman she asked so Sue went alone.

After Don told her about the cruise, Sue was determined to go on the cruise looking her very best. Sue had not run much during the winter so she decided to watch her diet and increase her mileage. After a few weeks, she increased her time and distance until she was jogging three miles four or five times a week. By the time, Sue left for the cruise she was a trim and firm 117 pounds. Sue agreed when Don told her that she never looked better. Don was so pleased and excited that he rewarded her extra efforts with an expensive and sexy party dress. Before she left, Don helped Sue pick out and buy a couple of bikinis. He insisted that Sue pack the party dress and bikinis along with what he considered her nicer dresses. Don was so proud of Sue.

Don had decided that since Sue was so very good-looking, if she was going on a cruise she could at least wear the clothes that enhanced her very good looks. With her complexion excellent muscle tone, innocent look, and depending on how she dressed many people would guess Sue to be about seventeen. However, in other clothes, Sue might look closer to her age of 21.

At the airport, Don watched as Sue checked her luggage. Then he kissed her and said, “Sue, I love you and I’m so proud of you. You’re sexy and so very good-looking. You have a marvelous body and don’t you dare think, dress, or act otherwise. It’s so much easier to have fun when you are proud and dress to look good. I want you to make this a fun cruise, and to have a wonderful time.”

“I’ll try, it just takes time,” she replied. Growing up, Sue always thought of herself as plain and dressed accordingly. However, over time, Don’s compliments helped her self-esteem. Sue wondered if Don realized how much her self-esteem and confidence had already improved.

“Sue, I think you feel more comfortable and enjoy the cruise more if you have someone to talk to. So try to meet and make friends with some nice ladies so you will have someone to visit with during the cruise. The cruise will have a get-acquainted party and dance. I think you should plan on going. You can visit with the ladies, have a couple of drinks, and try to have fun. Also, you should dance a little.”

“Perhaps no one will ask,” Sue said, remembering the times that no one asked her to dance.

“Well, there will probably be more ladies than men on the cruise, but I don’t think you will have much competition. Anyway, you can have a good time if you just visit with some of the ladies, listen to music and have a couple of drinks. However, if you wear your new party dress, I’m sure some men will ask you to dance. Just realize that men will seldom approach a pretty woman unless she gives some indication that she is approachable. Therefore, o smile and try to be friendly. If you would like to dance and if it seems that no one is going to ask then it might be necessary for you to smile and do a little flirting to give someone the confidence to ask.”

“Maybe I will flirt a lot,” Sue, threatened facetiously. Sue knew she might be nervous and, in that case, flirting would be difficult for her.

Smiling at her response, Don hugged Sue and whispered, “Hun Bun, you have my permission to flirt as much as you want to.” Don wanted Sue to learn to be more outgoing and perhaps to flirt a little more. Don would feel a certain amount of pride in knowing that other men would also think that Sue was desirable.

“Maybe I should do some serious flirting,” Sue said to her herself in exasperation. Given the right situation and with her growing confidence, Sue might flirt a lot. However, Sue believed that she probably was not going to do much flirting. Nevertheless, for just a moment, she was irritated that Don could be so certain that he did not need to take her threat seriously.

“I have to go now,” Sue stated.

Don gave Sue one last kiss and said, “I love you and I will miss you”. Don watched until Sue passed through the security gate and was out of sight.

“All passengers now boarding for Atlanta.” Sue’s seat was 26A, a window seat just a few aisles past first class.

The flight from Dallas was uneventful. To pass the time, Sue read from a romance novel she had purchased for the trip. When she changed planes in Atlanta, the airline had overbooked the seats available in coach so the airline gave Sue and two more passengers first-class seats.

Sue was already thrilled about her trip, but sitting in first class only intensified her excitement. After Sue took her seat and buckled up, the gentleman next to her said, “It’s a nice day for traveling.” Before nodding her reply, Sue glanced at the handsome gentleman seated next to her.

Sue judged him to be in his late twenties and maybe 6’1” or 6’2”. He appeared to be an athletic and very self-assured individual with brown hair and dark brown eyes. A natural undomesticated animal magnetism, intensified by his expression, gave just a hint of his sensuality. He reminded Sue of 007 from the original James Bond movies. Sue would not have been surprised to learn that Greg was the starting QB in high school and graduated from Princeton.

“Would you like anything to drink?” the stewardess said, interrupting her thoughts.

“Do you have champagne?” Sue replied.

“Certainly,” the stewardess answered. “And Sir, will you be having anything to drink?”

“I’ll have some champagne too.” He replied.

After the stewardess left, Sue took a sip of her champagne and then glanced at the gentleman sitting next to her.

“Have you been to Miami before?” he asked with a sexy smile that showed his sparkling white teeth.

Before replying, Sue took another sip of champagne. She felt her heart pound and wondered why she was so nervous. Finally, Sue said, “No, I’ve never been to Miami.”

Sue found herself intrigued by the mysterious stranger. His good looks and captivating charm only enhanced her excitement. He appeared intelligent and well-educated, but he also appeared daring, untamed, and dangerously sexy. “I wonder who he is,” Sue said to herself.

“My name is Greg, I’m Greg Nelson.” Sue was startled to hear his name as if he was answering her mental question.

“Does he know what I’m thinking?” Sue was flustered and embarrassed by the thought that he might know her thoughts. “Hi, I’m Sue,” she finally replied after slowly taking a sip of champagne and regaining her composure.

“Well, I’m very glad to meet you,” he said.

“It’s nice to meet you too,” Sue replied.

Sue was already thrilled about her cruise, but flying first class, drinking champagne, and meeting this handsome stranger was having an intoxicating effect that escalated her excitement to a new level.

“I’m going to be looking at some property to develop, and maybe I will get to spend some time on the beach. It’s fabulous at this time of the year.”

“That’s what I’ve been told,” Sue replied.

“Will you be in Miami on business or pleasure?” Greg asked, with an accent on the word pleasure.

“I’m going on a cruise,” Sue answered apprehensively.

“Fantastic, how many days will it last,” he asked.

“Four days, the ship leaves at noon tomorrow and returns on Sunday.”

“Then you will be staying in Miami overnight?” Greg asked.

Sue nodded her reply and wished she were not so nervous.

Greg was delighted with her answer. If he played his cards right, he might get to spend the night with this sexy good-looking woman. He felt his manhood jump at the thought of making love with this lovely lady.

Greg had noticed Sue before she boarded the plane. She was sitting by herself and he assumed she was traveling alone. He was especially delighted that she sat next to him. He correctly surmised from the fact that she was one of the last passengers to enter the plane that the only remaining seats were in first class and that otherwise, she would be flying coach.

Greg assumed from her ring that Sue was married. This especially pleased him. He preferred having sex with married ladies. Single women can be so difficult. Most of them think they must play hard to get and after sex, they have so many expectations for greater involvement. However, with a married lady, there are few expectations or complications. Married ladies do not engage in so much game playing, they are usually not looking for lengthy involvements and they cannot afford to cause problems if they become pregnant.

Greg also prefers married ladies because he gets especially excited over the prospect of sex with another man’s wife. It seems so daring and he gets an erotic thrill of conquest from the unauthorized borrowing of a man’s most prized possession. Moreover, if he gets her pregnant, that is even better. He loves to give another man’s wife the best sex she has had in years and have her return the favor when in her unbridled passion, she willingly pleases him in ways that she withholds from her husband. Then when she is begging for more, he quenches her frenzied lust with powerful thrusts from his rigid manhood as they repeatable explode in glorious euphoria. Then after he is completely spent, his gratification is complete by seeing her glow in blissful contentment as she cuddles in his arms.

Greg realizes from Sue’s demeanor that she is naive and may not have had sex with anyone besides her husband. Sue is the type that Greg selects—young, pretty, and with little or no experience other than her husband. Moreover, there is very little risk of an STD. Greg knows that, after dinner and a few drinks, a naive married lady with time on her hands who is already excited about her trip and new adventures should be easy to seduce.

Especially, since she is away from home on an un-chaperoned vacation and free to act without answering to anyone. He knows the conditions are perfect to make her extraordinarily susceptible—first to his charms and then to the forbidden pleasures and thrill of sex with a stranger.

Greg feels his excitement growing at the prospect of seducing this lovely lady. If the timing is right, before tonight is over, he feels certain that he can arouse Sue’s passions and carnal desires until she surrenders herself to him. He anticipates the pleasure of slowly removing every article of her clothing and titillating her every desire. Then when the intensity of her passions are at a fever pitch and totally under his control he will enter her with his magnificent manhood and stroke her need until her pleasure blazes into ecstasy. However, as Greg was to discover, Sue would not be that easy.

To arrange a good situation to seduce Sue, Greg starts making mental plans for Sue to stay in the ‘Grand Palace’ hotel. The Grand Palace is an exclusive and very expensive hotel. Furthermore, Greg owns the hotel. Greg knows he should be able to convince Sue into staying there. All he needs to do is to wait until they are better acquainted so she can be comfortable with his suggestion.

Greg is good at conversation and a good listener and within a few minutes, Sue was at ease, relaxed, and enjoying the conversation. As they talked, Sue discovered that she was attracted to this good-looking and provocative gentleman. Almost below the level of her conscious awareness, Sue felt an excitement that left her with a curious feeling of anticipation.

“Do you have hotel reservations?” Greg casually asked after Sue finished her second glass of champagne.

“I am staying at the Hightower Inn,” Sue replied.

“That is not a very good part of town. I can probably get you a room at the Grand Palace. That’s where I’m staying. It’s a very nice hotel in a good location and I know you will feel more comfortable if you stay away from the more seedy parts of town.”

“I’m not sure I can afford it, and my room is already paid for.”

“That’s no problem; the manager is a good friend of mine. I’m sure he will let you have a room there for the same price and he will arrange to collect from Hightower Inn. I’ll call from the airport and make sure.”

“Well, that will be nice,” Sue, replied. She was a little uncomfortable with the offer, but she certainly did not want to stay in some shabby hotel in a seedy part of town. Therefore, if Greg could arrange for her to stay in a better hotel she certainly would be happy to accept.

At the airport, Sue listened as Greg makes a phone call. After he hung up, he confirmed that she would be staying in the Grand Palace, and at no additional cost. Moreover, the limousine would be there in about twenty minutes to take them to the hotel.

The Grand Palace was very classy. However, the manager and staff gave Sue special treatment. First Sue was reassured that the payment to the Hightower Inn was acceptable and that there would be no additional charge for her room. Then the hotel gave Sue passes to the shows, the Governor’s Club, and complimentary full service in the salon. Sue was especially pleased when the staff escorted her to one of the penthouse suites. The suite had two large rooms with all the extras including a large-screen TV and a large round luxurious bed. It also provided a lovely view of the ocean.

After about thirty minutes, Sue heard a knock on her door. It was Jane Black, an assistant manager. Sue had met her earlier. Jane was a classy and well-dressed lady in her upper twenties.

“May I visit for a few minutes,” Jane asked.

“Of course, would you like to come in?” Sue replied.

“Thank you,” Jane replied as she walked toward the sofa.

“Please have a seat.”

“Thank you,” Jane replied as she took a seat on the sofa.

After Sue sat on the easy chair, Jane said, “I hope you are finding everything satisfactory. We like our guests to be comfortable and we hope you will be happy with the accommodations. Also, I want you to feel free to call me or any of the staff if there is anything you need.”

“Everything is perfect, I like it here,” Sue replied.

“Is this your first trip to Florida?”

“No, I visited my brother once in Jacksonville and I would like to see Disney World sometime.”

“Well I have been there several times and I think it is fabulous. If at all possible I think it is one place you must see.”

As they visited, Sue found herself liking Jane. Jane was friendly, self-assured, and Sue was comfortable being with her. After a few minutes, Jane invited Sue to visit the salon with her. Jane’s description made it sound wonderful, so Sue was delighted to accept.

When they arrived at the salon, Jane pointed out a well-dressed lady in her late thirties and said, “That’s Beth. She’s the manager of the salon.”

“Beth, I want you to meet Sue. Sue is one of our special guests and I’m counting on you to help make her visit as pleasant as possible.”

“Jane, we will do our best, and Sue I’m glad to meet you,” Beth replied.

“Well, I’m glad to meet you too,” Sue, answered.

Sue spent four hours at the salon and the employees treated her like royalty. At Jane’s suggestion and with the encouragement of Beth, Sue agreed to join Jane in the large and private hot tub. It was about six feet in diameter. Jane climbed into the hot tub and motioned for Sue to sit on the opposite side. Beth set the timer for thirty minutes and said, “I’ll be back in thirty minutes.”

At first, Sue thought the water was almost too hot and said, “I think the water may be too hot.”

“It only seems hot for a couple of minutes. But as soon as you get used to the temperature it is very relaxing,” Jane replied.

Jane was right and after a couple of minutes, it began to feel good. As she continued her conversation with Jane, Sue felt her muscles relax, as the hot water seemed to melt her tension away.

After about thirty minutes, Beth returned with some towels. Sue noticed that she felt weak and her skin had reddened to a pink glow.

As they were drying off Beth suggested that Sue would enjoy a body massage by one of the salon’s masseurs. At first, Sue tried to decline, but encouraged by both Jane and Beth Sue finally agreed.

Beth handed Sue some new slippers and another towel and said, “Put these on and wrap the towel around you.”

Wearing only the towels and slippers, Sue allowed Beth to lead her to the massage room. Beth prepared the table and asked Sue to lie face down. After Sue lay down, Beth removed the slippers and folded the towels so that only Sue’s bottom was covered.

Sue was nervous and feeling a little exposed when Beth said, “Now just close your eyes and relax.”

“I’ll try,” Sue replied.

In a couple of minutes, Sue felt two warm and strong hands on her shoulders. Opening her eyes, Sue could see that the hands belonged to a handsome, muscular young man in his mid-twenties.

Noticing Sue’s embarrassment, Beth said, “Sue I want you to meet Tom. Tom is one of the best at giving massages and he will take good care of you so just relax and enjoy the massage.”

Not knowing what else to say or do, Sue just replied, “Well, okay.”

After Beth left, Tom said, “I think your whole body is blushing. However, I do this all the time so you shouldn’t be embarrassed. Besides you are better looking than most of the ladies that come in here.”

“Thank you,” Sue replied. Sue was feeling exposed, vulnerable and almost wished there was somewhere to hide. Typically, Sue would want to be a fly on the wall so she could observe rather than participate in erotic behavior.

“Your body has excellent muscle tone. I always find my job more enjoyable when a lady has a good body like yours. Do you exercise often?”

“Four or five days a week,” Sue replied.

“I like it when a lady has that much pride in herself. Now I want you to close your eyes, relax and enjoy the massage. I don’t want you to think of anything except how good it feels.”

“Well, okay,” Sue answered.

Gradually, Sue began to relax. Tom was an expert at giving massages and Sue found herself enjoying the special oils and the feel of his hands, both strong and sensual, on her body. For thirty minutes, Tom worked on Sue’s body. Slowly, but repeatable, going from her neck to her toes and back again, Tom could feel Sue’s muscles relaxing as he kneaded them with his hands. After Sue seemed to be relaxed, Tom allowed his hands to go under the towel as he massaged between and to the top of her thighs. As Tom’s fingers approached her pleasure center, the sensations were causing Sue’s passions to be aroused. For a moment, Sue wondered if Tom was being overly familiar but realizing that he was a professional, she decided to free her mind of all suspicious thoughts. Soon she was completely relaxed and enjoying the attention and pleasant sensations.

“It’s time to turn over and lay on your back,” Tom said as he adjusted Sue’s towel so that her torso was completely covered.

After Sue complied, Tom massaged body oil into each of Sue’s arms placing them at her side when he had finished.

“Just close your eyes and relax,” Tom said as he folded the top of Sue’s towel until her titties were just barely covered.

With a very light touch, Tom applied oil to Sue’s shoulders and the top of Sue’s chest. Tom allowed the tips of his fingers under the towel as he very lightly caressed the top of Sue’s breast. Sue was very aware of the sensual sensations. Beneath her towel, she could feel her nipples harden into twin peaks as, occasionally and ever so slightly, the tips of Tom’s fingers grazed them. Sue found herself blushing at the thought that Tom might be aware of her reaction to his sensual caresses.

Next, Tom gave his attention to Sue’s feet and legs. Sue could tell that the towel just barely covered her torso and wondered if Tom could see everything from his angle. With her hands still at her sides, Sue pulled her towel slightly down but not enough to expose her breast. Then again telling herself that Tom was a professional, Sue closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax and ignore the feeling of being exposed.

Using very light pressure, Tom applied small amounts of oil to Sue’s feet and legs. Then repeatable, starting at Sue’s feet, Tom slowly and sensually massaged the top and both sides of each of Sue’s legs. When Tom’s hands reached the top of Sue’s thighs, his fingers would almost brush against her furry triangle. At first, Sue tried to ignore the teasing sensations but, despite her efforts, the erotic sensations were arousing her passions until she almost burned with desire. Sue wondered if Tom had any conception of what his caresses were doing to her.

Tom knew exactly what he was doing. He was an expert at giving sensual massages and as a result, he had many repeat customers. However, Tom was giving Sue extra time and attention. He knew that Sue was a guest of Greg Nelson. Therefore, he treated Sue extra special. Nevertheless, even if she had not been Greg’s guest, Tom would have considered Sue special and worth the extra attention.

Finally, Tom said, “I’m finished, you can set up now. I hope you enjoyed the massage.”

Sue sat up and wrapped the towel around her. “It was wonderful,” Sue replied smiling.

“Well, then maybe you will come back sometime.”

“Maybe,” Sue answered.

“Wait here a minute,” Tom said. “I’ll go get Beth.”

When Beth returned, she handed Sue a robe and the slippers.

“You can put these on,” Beth said.

As Sue complied, Beth explained that the staff would shampoo her hair, and give her a manicure and pedicure. Then, they would style her hair, and give her a facial treatment and makeup.

During the next couple of hours, Sue felt pampered. At times, two staff members would be working on her and no one accepted a tip. While in the salon, Sue learned from one of the staff that Greg was part owner of the Grand Palace and was worth about twenty million dollars. Sue also learned that he spent most of his time on his businesses in other cities and that he was in Miami about once a month.

It was almost five o’clock when Sue returned to her room. Sue noted the message light and called to receive her message. The message informed Sue that Greg invited her for dinner in the Governor’s Club. Furthermore, in a few minutes, the chef would call for her order.

When the chef called, Sue informed him that she was a vegetarian but she did eat fish. He made several exotic suggestions and then complimented her on her selection. After a few minutes, Greg called and said to expect him about seven.

After trying on several dresses, including her new party dress, Sue finally decided to wear mid thigh length, tight fitting little black dress that left her shoulders and the top half of her back exposed. After all, it was summertime in Florida. However, after wearing the dress for a few minutes, Sue thought that maybe should change into a more formal and less revealing dress.

image002.jpg

It was about 20 minutes before seven, and Sue was still trying to decide if she should change to another dress when Greg knocked on the door.

“You are gorgeous,” Greg said when Sue opened the door. Greg was delighted with her dress. Therefore, Sue was glad she had not changed to a more conservative dress.

They sat at a private table next to the dance floor. The service and food were excellent and the band was very good. After the meal and two glasses of champagne, Sue agreed to a slow dance. Greg was an excellent dancer and for the next hour, they danced and sipped champagne.

Sue was attracted to Greg and as they danced, his sensual magnetism was turning Sue on. Sue knew that Greg was expending a lot of time and effort in his endeavor to pursue her and she found his attention intoxicating and exciting. She believed that Greg must consider her very desirable and she was convinced that he wanted to sleep with her tonight. He made his intentions known by his little innuendos. To his credit, he was not being overly assertive and he was allowing Sue to feel like she was in control. Sue knew that Greg could have anyone he desired and the knowledge that the sexy good-looking man wanted her body was a compliment.

Sue appreciated being able to set the pace and the extent of their involvement. Greg did not pressure her or indicate in any that she was under any obligation to continue. Sue felt so much in control that even Greg’s physical response to her sensuality seemed non-threatening. As they danced together, Sue experiences a naughty thrill when she pressed against his enlarged desire. Normally Sue might have ignored Greg’s innuendos and reaction, but he was so charming, and her passions were still aroused from Tom’s sensual massage. As a result, she was reacting favorably to Greg’s seductive insinuations with positive feedback.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.