All for the Love of a Girl - Cover

Preview

All for the Love of a Girl

by OldSarge69

Copyright© 2019 by OldSarge69

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Military, Tear Jerker, Oral Sex, Small Breasts,

Romantic Sex Story: Alan, a 27 year old disabled Marine, is trying to resume his life after several tragedies, including the death of his wife and children and his own failed suicide attempt when he meets then 16 year old Mindy. Alan was convinced that love was a weakness and he would NEVER again allow himself to fall in love. Unknown to Alan, love would enter his life two years later "on little cat's feet" and "like a thief in the night" in the persona of now 18 year old Mindy.

One thing consistent in my writing is I write about strong women. Women who are not only the equal to the male lead character, but often superior. I know many strong women who know what they want and aren’t afraid to go out and get it.

I don’t write about weak, shy, timid, mousy women who meekly accept what life deals out, but rather courageous women who embrace the “damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead,” philosophy of life. This story is definitely in that category. If you don’t like reading about strong women ... then you probably won’t like this story.

I also should mention this is a 12-part series, so if you don’t like long stories, then you may not want to start.

I also don’t write, for lack of better term, “sex stories.” I do write stories that I hope are entertaining and often contain sex but the main focus is on the characters, and not sex itself. Although there are a number of explicit sexual scenes, this is not a stroke story. If you are looking for that type of story, then there are plenty of others on Stories Online.

I do hope you enjoy the story, and I hope you will consider Alan and Mindy as new friends. I have said before and will say again now ... I only write part of the story. After that ... well, I just listen to what the characters have to say. This is, indeed, the story of Alan and Mindy, as told to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.