Life Under Mistress - Cover

Preview

Life Under Mistress

by littlefrog454

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers, Drunk/Drugged, Hypnosis, Mind Control, NonConsensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Crime, High Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cheating, Incest, Brother, Sister, Gang Bang, Orgy,

Science Fiction Sex Story: how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Because of certain legal issues and restrictions this story is being published strictly as a work of total science fiction. The events, persons, places, and things discussed herein are completely fictitious and never existed. With that said on with the story.

For those who still want slam-bam-thank-you-mam-sex on every page, I urge you to get a life. I also want to caution all the mature adult readers that all these drugs, devices, and other things mentioned herein are real and readily available on the open market. But even though your girlfriend may not be adverse to self-medicating herself, she may even suggest it herself, for the purposes of self experimentation. All in the name of science, of course.

EVEN if she wants to reach the states described herein, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, unless you enjoy endless hours in the ER from bad drug reactions and/or bad trips. The human mind is a far more delicate thing that depicted in this story. It is easily broken and very hard to fix. So in the immortal words of Bill and Ted of Wild Stallions, “analyze that, Frood Dude”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.