Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

Hours latter after thing settled down.

“Eric your just feeling sorry for yourself. You know that your Father says you’ll actually live out your natural lifetime with us. We’ll get old, and you’ll get old, and in the end we’ll all die of old age if something else doesn’t kill us...” Monica was interrupted by Sharon.

“Or Wendy can’t intervene to stop it.” Sharon puts in.

“Yes, if Wendy can’t intervene. The only difference is your body will repair itself and you’ll get younger after you die. That is so messed up. If your body is destroyed, or can’t repair itself you’ll get a new cloned body with all your memories installed and get to start over after Wendy wakes you up up there on the Ship. You’ll eventually teleport back down here and take up where your old self left off.” Monica finished.

“Why can’t Wendy do the same for all of us?” Eric asked everyone.

“Your Father asks the same question every time I awaken him Eric. The simple fact is I cannot overcome my programing. I guess technically your not truly immortal, and if I could I would bring all of you back if I could, but I have to follow my programing. Only you and your Father have the genes that allow you to come back, operate the Ship, and are not sterile. Mainly it’s the gene to operate the Ship that is of utmost importance to us the Ship.” Wendy added.

“Can’t you just use your knowledge of the process to allow me to create my own cloning processing tanks and memory copying machines Wendy. I mean today that shouldn’t be impossible. I’ve been reading up on it and a lot of scientists say they should be able to do it now, but the medical community and society itself puts too many restrictions in their way.” Eric sort of asked Wendy, well really everyone present.

“What you really mean is most of the worlds religions would burn them at the stake for even seriously thinking about it.” Monica laughed.

“Heretic.” Sharon put in from the sidelines.

“That’s true Eric. I do keep up with current events believe it or not. Several different universities, medical schools, and hi-tech electronic companies are very close to each answer...” Eric interrupted Wendy.

“Didn’t Dear Old Dad know this?” Eric demanded, and his father chose to answer on their open channel.

“Look Son,” Bill, Eric’s Father put in, “I’ve already admitted I was burned out before you came along. I had given up hope. I wanted to die, to just end it, and you know I couldn’t even do that simple thing. Every time I just woke up back on the Ship and started all over again. No rest for the wicked, ha, ha.” Daddy put in his opinion of all this.

“So I have this vast horde of wealth. Why can’t I just buy what I need on the open market and put it together with your help Wendy?” Eric demanded.

“You probably could Eric, but who would you save. On the average you live to the ripe old age of 90+, your sisters on the average live to 80+.”

“I guess I should ask Daddy how well old age goes before we go any further.” Eric puts in.

“Oh, I can’t complain Son. We don’t seem to age like the general population. I usually have a pretty good sex life and no major medical problems right up to the end, which is usually a massive heart attack. I can really say that that is no fun. Hurts like hell in fact.” Daddy laughed on our open channel.

“So I can save my sisters...” Daddy broke in on what Eric was saying.

“I don’t allow myself to make those kinds of intimate connections anymore Son. Everybody I know dies, and those connections are too painful to remember, so I don’t make them anymore.” Eric’s Father voiced his opinion of Eric’s ideal as he left the discussion from wherever he was at the moment.

“I don’t know it seems sort of cool to know that if we get hurt real bad, or killed, or just old age gets to be too much, we can pull the plug and start over. This time avoiding some of the bad mistakes we made the first time...” Monica was interrupted by Sharon.

“Sure if it was our decision Monica, but what if it wasn’t our decision to leave or come back? What’s to prevent Eric, or Wendy for that matter, from tinkering with our memories...” Sharon started.

“Oh, Hell Sharon you already know he has, and you know we love it ... love him ... he would never do anything to hurt us.” Monica finished.

“So I take it that’s our new project.” Wendy laughed.

“Yes, I want to be able to copy a whole personality ... the ... the ... well whatever makes a person. Him ... her ... it, whatever makes them them. I take it you know what that takes Wendy. While I’m on that subject Wendy when you teleport us you destroy this body here and create another body over there right?” Eric asked Wendy.

“Actually that isn’t what happens Eric. I actually create a rift between the two places, space/times, and push you through it Eric. It’s done so fast you don’t feel anything.” Wendy explained.

“Oh well I guess we’re back to biology 101.” Eric laughed.

“Yes, Eric back to biology 101, and I do know what that takes and I can recommend both a company and a lead researcher to help you with your project.” Wendy started.

“You mean Janis and Mistress Red...” Eric started.

“Hey, I’m good, but I’m not into that stuff, and besides I’m on my vacation time now. Sex slaves don’t need to think about things like this, they’re just distractions from our pleasure Eric. Of course I would suggest you leave Mistress Red out of this if you can. She has her own agenda, and all this would be an awful temptation for her. I think we all want to live forever, and that’s what your talking about.” Janis told the gathered group.

“You think she would be interested?” Eric innocently asked.

“Oh, Hell, Mistress Red is the head of a vast organization. Most of that organization exists in her head because she doesn’t trust computers or written logs with all the information. With this she could create a ... hell, several copies ... well younger copies of herself to help her with her work load and replace her if something actually happened to her. Yes, I think Mistress Red would be interested if she knew about this Eric.” Janis laughed.


“Functionally, DNA is the blueprint for all genetic information that is stored in all cell’s nucleus whereas RNA plays several roles and operates outside of the nucleus. It’s DNA that provides the template for cell division by both mitosis and meiosis. There’s no doubt that DNA contains the blueprint or master plan for how every cell in your body is maintained and replicated. Nor can there be any doubt that it determines the aspects of how your body functions and what it looks like. It’s also responsible for you getting old and dying.” Wendy was lecturing us. Wendy, or Ship’s soul, actually didn’t have a physical body. She was able to talk and appear to everyone because of the implants everyone has now. Everyone had found out long ago that Wendy appeared differently to each person. With Eric it was his chemistry teacher Miss Lakeford from 8th grade. Of course on Ship herself Wendy had holographic projectors to display her person, but everyone had discovered that they were literally blank faced. Just a blank blob that everyone’s own mind was supplying the face that they saw.

“SCNT is a process known as somatic cell nuclear transfer, it was what was used to clone Dolly the sheep back in 1996. In the SCNT procedure, a cell is taken from anywhere in an animal’s body the nucleus is removed and placed within an egg with its own DNA material removed. That egg is technically called an enucleated oocyte. In Dolly’s case a mammary cell was used, hence the name Dolly as a tribute to country singer Dolly Parton’s amazing physical attributes. The eggs were then transferred to a surrogate womb and stimulated to form embryos. In the surrogate womb they were brought to pregnancy and term. There have been others born, but it is still crude and subject to lots of errors and deaths.”

“Latter researchers found the building of a full term fetus in the womb is a process many orders of magnitude greater in complexity than the mere building of a protein or enzyme in a cell is. Your researchers have yet to find the physical mechanism to coordinate and control the process. Only after that is discovered can they safely start cloning humans. That mechanism is totally unknown to your scientists at present.” Wendy informed us.

“IT, whatever IT is, is responsible for the implementing of the blueprint of your being, responsible for the formation of your embryo, for the development of your fetus, for your physical body up until the very moment of birth. After that your body is fully developed and at that time that agency, whatever IT is, becomes dormant.”

“Up until the moment of your birth, that spark, that agency, stays one step ahead of your actual embodiment, carefully matching your physical anatomy to the three-dimensional form as prescribed in your DNA blueprint. At birth, this metaphysical agency stops, allowing the physical factors of heredity and environment to guide and manage your growth through the rest of your life.”

“At present that’s what your scientists think. Whoever built me went further, much further. My artificial womb has Eric’s fathers template. When his physical body ceases to function Ship waits a reasonable time for Bill to reawaken and if the implant is destroyed a stored egg is quickened in the Ship’s Womb. The gestation period for a woman, or the Womb for that matter, is 280 days counting from the first day of the last menstrual period. Women have an average gestation period of 280 days, 40 weeks, or 9 months. It has been found that that time is optimum and cannot be speeded up without serious consequences to the produced body, but on the other hand the process can be slowed down to allow more testing to be done. This extra testing allows for the correcting of certain natural errors and mutations that creep into the fetus from time to time and do show up occasionally.”

“After those 9 months the growth of the finished child’s body can be speeded up considerably. There is a chart that I can use to calculate the rate of growth. Believe it or not in 9th Century China 11 year olds were considered to be sexually mature adult males. Even the Christian Bible set out different ages for maturity. Over the ages those ages have continued to change. Today I bring him up to 21 years old because of the various international laws protecting children, and children’s rights. It takes another 9 months to age him to that 21, so in 18 months, or year and a half, we have a fully mature copy of your younger Father. Oh! by-the-way you have a template stored in Ship’s data banks now too Eric.” Wendy laughed.

“But isn’t it still, well brain wise Wendy, an infant?” Monica questioned.

“Yes, Monica it is, it’s really blank up there, but my brain implants, implants that all of you now have, allow me to constantly update and store copies of your personalities to Ship. I find that since Eric has been added to my crew list my programing has been modified. I can now add you and Sharon as crew for the purpose of brain scans now too, but I still can’t provide a body for either of you for some unknown reason. You will still have to provide your own Womb Eric.” Wendy confessed to everyone.

“Talking about those vaulted implants of yours, why didn’t you give them to me.” Janis questioned Wendy.

“Once again my programing. My people were shielded and didn’t need protection. They were never in any danger. Now that my programing is modified I can tell you that your implants are aging you and need to be...” Janis broke in.

“Oh, Hell no, I’m not going through that operation again. Oh, Hell no...” Janis moaned and groaned while holding her head between her two hands.

“If you’ll just let me finish, I was going to tell you that I can teleport most of it right out of your squishy stuff up there Janis. You’ll probably not even feel it go, and replace it with what Eric and his sisters have now which is much better.” Wendy told everyone.

“Why didn’t ... Oh! ... because of your programing.” Janis continued to moan and bitch to us all.

“We can just buy the parts we need on eBay Wendy?” Eric asked.

“Oh, they’ve been cloning dogs, horses, sheep, even cows for years Eric. All that and the different chemicals and equipment are available on the open market, but there are a lot of different people and agencies policing the use of this stuff. That Japanese scientist, He Jiankui, who sparked global controversy last year when he claimed to have created the world’s first “gene-edited” children, was one of the first scientists involved in this stuff. He and his colleagues got a three-year prison sentence by a Chinese court for violating medical regulations in 2019.” Wendy informed us all.

“Still like Monica said it’s only an infant brain wise. The trick is to reinstall that electrical memory I’ve downloaded and recorded back into your mostly chemical biological empty brain. Memory, the ability to retain information and recall it at a later time, is a fundamental biologically function essential to you becoming a person. We are who we are because of our memories Eric. They guide our thoughts and decisions, influence our emotional reactions to the world around us, and make us who we are.”

“There are mainly two different types of memory we are dealing with. Short-term memory (STM), the ability to hold and recall information for a short period of time, usually for a few seconds, and long-term memories (LTM) stored information for long lasting periods of time. Ideally LTM lasts for an whole lifetime.”

“STMs and LTMs can also be distinguished on the basis of their biological mechanisms. SMT rely on existing networks and post-translational modifications. LTM on the other hand is accompanied by structural and functional changes of neural networks and pathways themselves.”

“Your memories can also be classified according to their behavioral manifestation, which reflect the use of distinct underlying networks, or memory systems. For example, a major distinction is between explicit, for example declarative, and implicit, for example procedural memories. Declarative memories are memories that can be consciously recalled any time such as facts, people, places, and events, whereas procedural memories are those that store information about skills like driving a car, riding a bike, or simply writing you name.”

“While declarative memories are known to critically engage the medial temporal lobe, and particularly the hippocampus, procedural memories critically occur mainly in the cerebellum. Despite these distinctions, most memories are more often complex and made from experiences that involve multiple memory systems interacting with each other. That is why it is hard to encode a whole person into electrical storage.”

“What interests your neuroscientists right now has been the identification of the biological mechanisms that underlie the formation and storage of memories. Most studies have investigated temporal lobe-dependent memories. From genetic, molecular, electrophysiological, and anatomical investigations they have learned that molecular modifications at all levels, post-translational, translational and transcriptional, play a critical role in long-term memory formation. These changes include both general mechanisms of long-term plasticity, which occur in many brain regions and with all paradigms involving long lasting changes, as well as selective mechanisms, which are found in specific brain regions and cell populations.”

“One general feature of long-term memory formation across all memory systems is that a newly encoded memory initially exists in a fragile state and can be disrupted very easily by several different types of interferences. Everything from pharmacological, to molecular, even behavioral, but with time memory becomes stronger and more resilient to disruption. This process of strengthening and stabilization is known as memory consolidation. My makers were able to consolidate that memory gestalt and record it as electrical impulses that they downloaded and stored. It was then uploaded back into the blank brain of your clone recreating all those neural networks and pathways when needed. For all practical purposes recreating the person it was recorded from.”


Mistress Red makes the Scene

Weeks latter Mistress Red, James Adams, and Barbara Ann Cunningham, now Barbara Ann Adams, were back to see all of us again. It seemed that James and Barbara had discovered another spin-off of THE COMPANY which now called itself just T&G. This spin-off they had discovered was a real nasty business, and it catered to the baser of human instincts. The conscious and subconscious urges, behaviors, and motivations directed by the primeval, animalistic, self-serving, ignoble, and even primitive lizard part of the human brain that still exists in all of us.

Unfortunately greed and selfishness are two of the baser human instincts that are ingrained into the very human psyche. The Group, Organization, whatever you wanted to call it at the moment, existed to cater to those depraved individuals that had the money to pay for their perverted pleasures. The Scene James and Barbara discovered was at a Club, but it ran much deeper than just the Club Lolita, which was originally Club Diabolic.

It all started with Candy McCall who was a girl from Barbara’s work, Eric and Larry were told, when they were brought in. Candy had been through the same things with THE COMPANY that Barbara had, and they were close friends now. Candy had met a man and had been seeing him for a couple of months. Her and John Smitt, Candy’s new boyfriend, finally invited Barbara and James out to a night on the town. The club they wound up at was the new Club Lolita. Candy told us that John had discovered it and they had been there several times over the past few weeks.

Both James and Barbara were shocked to discover it was a BDSM Club. BDSM, the Scene, is a wide variety of often erotic practices or role-playing games involving bondage, discipline, dominance, or submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics, Wikipedia defined it when they got home and Goggled it.

Given the wide range of practices that fall under the heading of the Scene, some of which may be engaged in by people who do not even consider themselves to be practising BDSM, it is sometimes hard to define. An example could be whipping, spanking, cross dressing, and even foot fetishes. Inclusion in the BDSM community, or subculture, is often said to depend on the person’s own self-image of them self, and the term “interpersonal dynamics” can include boyfriend, girlfriend, Dom or Dominate, Sub or Submissive, or simply Master or Mistress, and of course simply Slave.

The practices are as old as recorded history some believe. From Caligula, the mad Roman emperor, to the Frenchman, Marquis de Sade, and his 187 page novella Justine written in 1787. The original French title was ‘Les infortunes de la vertu’, and was written in two weeks while he was imprisoned in the Bastille for his crimes against nature.

A Scene is a activity or encounter involving one or more persons. It may or may not even involve sexual activity, but there is always an erotic element to it. A Scene can take place in a private residence, a hotel room, or in an open club where it can be viewed by a live audience. There is an established etiquette and rules at most clubs and play parties which regulates how the onlookers may interact with the people in the Scene. In some cases a Scene may also be referred to as a play. A Scene may also be referred to as a session to set a more professional context and tone for the audience.

A Scene should always follow the recognized principles of SSC. (1) Safe: attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health, both physical and mental. (2) Sane: activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible frame of mind without impairment. (3) Consensual: all activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved. Realize though that even a signed consent form still may not absolve you of criminal liability for any injuries caused by your acts at one of these events. That for the purposes of this discussion, also includes nonphysical or mental injuries that are defined under most laws as grievous bodily harm.

There are basically 6 levels of these Scenes. (1) Physical Play: encompasses all ‘kinky’ activities that are carried out physically. (2) Mental Play: is the collection of activities intended to create a psychological impact, often without a physical component. (3) Light Play: consists of activities that are considered mild and/or carry little social stigma. This especially includes BDSM elements commonly practiced by the so called “vanilla” couples in the community. Most of these practice SSC and stay on the light side. Examples are: light bedroom bondage, light sensation play and casual spankings. (4) Heavy Play: indicates elements that are intense and/or carry substantial social stigma. The bulk of BDSM activities are considered heavy play or bordering on heavy play. Most RACK: (risk-aware consensual kink, or risk-accepted consensual kink), is an acronym used by some in the BDSM community to describe a philosophy that accepts the view that certain risky sexual behaviors are Ok, as long as the participants are fully aware of the risks involved. (5) Edge Play: Play that is considered especially dangerous. Examples will vary widely by perception, but often include things such as whips, degradation, and fear play. (6) BORK: (Balls Out Risky Kink) which is an acronym used to describe a philosophical view that is permissive of exceptionally risky sexual behaviors well over the edge of what many would consider as acceptable risk. Prime examples include auto erotic asphyxia, strangulation, rope torture, and others.

Most of these ‘plays’ require disciplines. A discipline is a branch of skill, learning, or an art form, that is studied with drills, education, and precision techniques. Disciplines are often activities that are used within the context of a Scene and are sometimes referred to as play, dance, work, or some other concept that frames the situation of how the Scene is to be carried out.

Some especially dangerous disciplines might be categorized as edge play. Most recognized disciplines are at least written down, and in most cases today have dedicated YouTube followings that allow novices to participate and learn. Alternately, discipline may also refer to a form of consequence as part of a punishment dynamic that may be part of a negotiated power exchange dynamic. The bottom line on all of this is to make sure you’ve negotiated with the other party and that they know and understand your personal limits and safeword.

Club Lolita we learned had gone through a complete overhaul financed by a internationally owned and operated syndicate it was found out through James and Barbara’s research. It now had it’s own sex appliance store, and a full line of bondage, sex toys, and accessories for their dedicated kinky customer, clientele. The Club had three comprehensively equipped dungeons with full audio/visual equipment installed for recording sessions. It also had weekly clubs and community groups that held advertised annual events, and workshops on the different disciplines. It even had a BDSM Academy that taught the novice how to setup his or her dungeon, going for such things as impact play, medical, bondage, humiliation, erotic over-stimulation, hot wax torture, etc.

On the night James and Barbara were there the Academy was putting on a Hojojutsu show. Torinawa techniques that night were being taught as part of the curriculum. These same techniques that are still learned by modern Japanese police officers and taught within certain schools of jujutsu. It is also followed by other Japanese traditional martial arts and has even made it’s way around the world from Brazil, to New York City, and to Eastern Europe.

Hojojutsu is the traditional Japanese martial art of restraining a person using a long jute cord or rope. The rope can be used to restrain and/or torture. Of course today many different materials, techniques, and methods from many different schools abound, but Hojojutsu is still a quintessentially Japanese art that is a unique product of Japanese history and culture.

Modern Shibari in fact has its origins in Hojojutsu. It’s kind of like an early form of handcuffs, but far more personal and elaborate. In Japan there were different styles of tying, each style used to honor the status of the person being captured and restrained. Practiced for centuries, it took a turn toward the erotic and art in the late 19th, early 20th century. The way the term is commonly used today is to describe a form of rope bondage with Japanese origins that emphasizes form and aesthetic beauty as well as functionality.

Anyway on that night Candy was one of four volunteers that got hogtied and suspended from the ceiling with ropes at the Lolita Club. After the show James’s group got introduced to the other three volunteers. The girls were 17 almost 18 year old seniors from a local high school there with their older college frat boy dates for the night. The Hojojutsu or modern Shibari class and demonstration was open to the public and the minors as it was PG13 in it’s sexual content that night. A week latter Barbara noticed an article in the local paper on page 2 that said the three girls were now missing and showed their photos. The article said the authorities were asking for any information to locate them. She took it up with James and then they asked Candy about the girls.

Nothing would have probably happened, but Candy when they asked her about the disappearances, denied that she had ever met the girls. As it was either Candy was lying, or something had happened that made Candy forget. Neither James nor Barbara sensed that Candy was lying. This set off internal alarms in both James and Barbara. James decided to put his investigative skills to use and follow up on it.

Soon he ran down the three college boys at their frat house and got the same blank responses and denials from them. Yes, the boys had gone to the club together that night. Yes, they met James, Barbara, Candy and John there, but they didn’t have any dates with them. In the case of the college boys James detected that they were lying about something. On the way back from the local junior college on the interstate James picked up a car tailing him. It became obvious when he had to maneuver around a three car pileup on the interstate and the car tailing him almost caused another pileup trying to follow. The following heavy black Cadillac XT5 SUV bulled it’s way through the traffic jam using it’s blue lights and siren and followed him all the way home.

After he explained to Barbara what he now knew, she agreed with James, it was time to call in Mistress Red. Something didn’t smell right about any of this they both agreed. So James contacted Mistress Red on his cell phone and explained what they now knew. With that done they could only wait. Twenty four hours latter James and Barbara had their answers, well some of them anyway.

“I could get used to this Wendy”, Mistress Red told the empty air as she appeared in James and Barbara’s living room out of the empty air hours latter.

“What the hell!” James exclaimed. Barbara didn’t say anything, but anyone could tell she was shocked by the sudden appearance.

“Oh, you’ve never seen Wendy’s little teleportation trick? I’m getting quite used to it myself, and some other tricks she’s got up her sleeve. The reason I had to come in this way is the FBI’s CIU, Covert Intelligence Unit, is camped out on your front doorstep James.”

“The FBI doesn’t have a Covert Intelligence Unit Mistress. I know I once applied to the FBI and researched Quantico and I know...”James huffed.

“Look we all know about the great and wonderful American Constitution and all those wonderful checks and balances James. We all know the FBI is domestic and the CIA is foreign, and we know that the CIA can’t work in-country. We also know that both do under the “Plausible Deniability Doctrine”. If I go out there right now and pull that asshole out of his car he’s going to pull out his FBI shield and wave it in my face. If I call his bluff, and call in the local cops, and they call the FBI, the FBI will deny he’s one of theirs, and the local cops will arrest and take him in. That’s all well and good James, but if I go downtown tomorrow and follow up on that arrest it will all have disappeared. There will be no record of that arrest or any of the calls we made to 911. Oh, Hell I can take you down to the local FBI Headquarters and show him to you and point out his office, but officially him and his office doesn’t exist. Him and the CIU, Covert Intelligence Unit doesn’t exist. Plausible Deniability James, Plausible Deniability.” Mistress Red ranted.

“So why are we on the FBI’s screen and when did you start teleporting around?” James questioned.

“Since you started asking questions about the three missing high school senior girls that you met at the Lolita Club. If you haven’t figured that out by now maybe you need to get another occupation James.” A disembodied female voice joined the conversation laughing at James.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.