Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

“We always want what we can’t have.”


Somebody once said that a basic rule in life was, “We always want what we can’t have.”. Janis wanted ... at first I couldn’t believe it ... she had actually sat down and scripted out three role-playing episodes of her sex fantasies. Of course Eric was sure she had help.

Episode 1, was her Daddy fantasy. At age 15 she seduces him after he comes to visit her at the California Institute to see how she’s really doing. In her fantasy she lures him to California and after a night at the strip clubs she lures him back to his hotel room and doses him with Viagra the “little blue pill”. After a wild night of imaginative sex he confesses his ever lasting love for her and plans to divorce her mother and live with her. She has to tell him no their love can never be, her mother and the rest of the family need him too much. Where do they get this stuff from??? Eric had to ask.

Episode 2, was the ... well a brother incest fantasy. At 15 she goes home to visit the family. David the older brother takes her out for a night on the town and she looses her virginity on the back seat of his Camaro after she seduces him. Both of these fantasies are rather tame, as far as fantasies go. In dreams we don’t question that we are breathing water when we are submerged, or flying through the air like SuperMan or something, it is just a fact we are. What is suggested to her under hypnosis becomes real to her if she wants it to be real. These were things ... events now that happened to her when she was 15. Eric would regress her to age 15 and implant these memories and they would become part of her now older self if everything worked as planned.

Episode 3, she is gang raped and made a sex-slave by her father and three brother. And this time I did make it a point to find out where it came from. It would seem that there is an Internet site ... isn’t there an Internet site for everything ... that specialized in lets say kinky sex. The Erotic Mind-Control Archive is devoted to this kind of stuff. This fantasy was her remake of two stories. The Ride Home, and To Have Karlie, by JustDivine1 (justdivine19@excite.com). They are really the same story but from different perspectives. One is from the victim’s, Karlie’s, point of view and the other one from her now secret owner’s point of view.

In this fantasy, Janis wrote for herself, at the age of 15 she is invited home for a visit. After they all have a nice family meal she retires to her room and falls asleep only to be woken up an unknown time later by loud pounding on her door. Before she is fully awake the door is slammed open and men in devil masks rush into her room. Then a blinding light hits her blinding her and she knows no more.

Waking up some time later she discovers that she is bound hand and foot in a large metal chair and a ball gag is in her mouth. Four masked men are standing in front of her and she is very afraid. Thoughts begin to form in her frantic mind. Have I been kidnapped? What’s happened to my family? What are they going to do to me? Surely someone will rescue me? One by one the messages like cartoon messages in soap bubbles form and pop to disappear from her frightened mind.

Finally the man in the middle spoke.

“It is nice of you to rejoin us Janis, and the answer is NO. No one is coming to rescue you. Nobody will ever even realize you are gone.” The center devil spoke. He had a deep vibrant commanding voice that reminded me of my father’s for some odd reason.

“You want to be a good girl don’t you Janis? We don’t really need the gag you do we Janis? He asked me next. I nodded yes, and he gestured to one of the other men who stepped forward and removed the gag. I screamed at the top of my lungs for what seemed to my trapped mind like hours but was probably only seconds actually. None of the men made a move to re-gag me and I finally ran down. I was shocked and afraid again. Nobody had come to my rescue.

“Janis there is nobody to hear you. Nobody to come to your rescue. You are here to please us. I am sure that you will eventually realize you want to please us too.” The leader said in his pleasant commanding voice, at the same time the light directly behind him shined directly into my eyes as he moved to the side.

“Nobody here wants to harm you Janis. Now that you know that there is no need to gag you is there Janis? You don’t want to scream out anymore do you Janis? You want to be a good girl don’t you Janis?” It was more like a command than a question and I found myself nodding yes. Anything to please him.

“Good girls always like to follow orders. Good girls are obedient to commands. Isn’t that right Janis.” I continued to nod yes. That was when the light began to pulsate, drawing me deeper and deeper into it for some strange reason. For some strange reason I couldn’t seem to look away from it.

“Say it Janis. Good girls always follow orders. Good girls are always obedient to commands.” He repeated, and I found myself repeating whatever he told me over and over until it became real to me.

After what seemed hours I was told to close my tired eyes and sleep. Deep restful sleep. When I was awakened later I found my bonds had been removed and I could no longer remember why I had been so afraid.

“Stand up Janis. What are you Janis?” He asked.

“Your slave Master.” I found myself answering naturally.

“Is that how a slave greets her Master slave?” He barked, and I realized I was still clothed and standing in their presence. Off went the cloths and down on my knees I went like the good slave I was.

Next he removed his pants and under shorts allowing his massive cock to spring forward fully erect. Though I was a virgin me and the other girls at school had watched plenty of porn on the Internet and I knew what a dick was. Before I knew it his cock was in my mouth and I was sucking with an enthusiasm I hadn’t realize I had. Then my butt was lifted by other hands as the central devil worked my head up and down on his swelling pulsing cock. Still bent over I found somebody working my drenched sopping wet slit and exposed clit. First one finger entered. Then a second finger joined it. Finally what I took to be a sex toy was inserted and began to vibrate as I bucked my wanton ass back to get more of it inside me shamelessly. Just when I thought I was full I felt something else inserted into my asshole. Finally it was all the way in and someone was working it around.

“When I cum you will drink it all Slut. Nod if you understand?” I nodded.

“You will not cum until you are given permission or commanded to Slut. To cum is now a reward that only a Master can give you.” Nod if you understand? I nodded again.

When he came in my mouth I was so proud I swallowed it all and was astonished to discover I no longer had a gag reflex anymore. Soon I was draped over a desk and being royally fucked by all of the men in turn. I was no longer a virgin in any of my three holes. Finally I was ordered to cum. I must have shuddered in climax for at least 10 minutes. As soon as I stopped Master ordered me to cun again and I did. This continued again and again until I was exhausted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.