Life Under Mistress - Cover

Life Under Mistress

Copyright© 2019 by littlefrog454

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - how Erik and Larry got in the sex slave business and Shaun McGill CAME TO THE MCEMCRU (Evil Mind Controllers R Us)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy  

First A Word of Warning From; EMCRU (Evil Mind Controller’s R Us), before you read these stories


I have some personal experience with hypnosis, and in fact, run a private sanitarium in upper state New York now. I cater to a small exclusive well-paying clientele and their friends. The only way to even get to speak to me is to have a reference. Hypnosis is a widely used clinical tool in my business. In the hands of a skilled unethical hypnotist, it can be used to actually regress a subject slowly over a period of months and alter their core personality and basic belief system. But I repeat, over an extended period of months not overnight by itself.

Basically, the hypnotist can get the subject to believe that past events didn’t happen the way the subject actually remembers them. He can even invent others that never happened at all. These events become real in the subject’s waking conscious mind. Further, a skilled hypnotist can create what is referred to as a split personality in this altered state if he is skillful.

By changing those key past formative events that happen throughout the course of a normal childhood he influences the subject’s present reality/behavior. How much it can be changed is dependent on both the level of the trance itself and the subject itself. It must be remembered at all times that hypnosis is an Art, not an exacting science. It is also a fact that some subjects are more susceptible to hypnosis than others. The trance itself can be deepened through repetitive sessions and/or through the use of drugs where it becomes narcohypnosis.

Narcohypnosis relies on the use of sodium amytal or pentothal, or one of the other like drugs, mostly barbiturate derivatives, to produce a deep sleeping state. It was first used to interrogate prisoners of war, later it was actually used to communicate with persons in deep degenerative catatonic states. There is nothing voluntary about Narcohypnosis and there is wide disagreement within the community as to the truthfulness of the confessions obtained with it. However, there is no disagreement that it does reach the altered state of the subconscious mind we associate with hypnosis. Further, it is still being used in some of the Third World Countries for things that most ethical psychiatrist find disturbing, India is the most noted abuser today.

Hyper-sexuality-disorder, or what is more commonly called nymphomania, is a real documented disorder in some women. The women affected can become complete sluts at a moment’s notice, but then revert back to a posture of complete innocence in a heartbeat. The condition is uncommon but is by no means rare or unique. The condition can be further complicated/aggravated with the woman developing multiple personality disorder too. In most cases the innocent personality becomes the apparent dominant personality, and the slut hides behind that personality only emerging in times of high stress, or when something triggers it.

The so-called date-rape drugs Rohypnol, GHB, MDMA, and others you are going to read about are all too real and readily available on the open market today. Sodium Amytal and Pentothal is available in the same way. Meth, also known as Speed, is real and readily available too. If the nationwide statistics are to be believed these drugs are in just about every high school in America today. It is even highly probable that some maniacal chemistry major, other than myself of course, has mixed something like this up hoping for the exact effects herein described.

DMSO, Dimethyl sulfoxide ethyl sulfoxide ((CH3)2SO) is a widely used carrier agent and acts exactly as described in this story and has been used as a substance drug carrier to transport various drugs across the skin/blood/brain barrier for years. Also, transdermal patches are readily available on the open market, but I venture to say from experience that a cheap piece of commercial sponge and a even cheaper strip of duct tape will work just as well too.


The Start Of A Perfect Friendship or A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed.


Eric Johnson and Larry Calahand were a couple of complete opposites. The only thing they had in common was they were both 18 and were in the 12th grade of Oak Grove High School in Harlingen, Texas together. Eric was average in everything. Eric himself was dark brown-haired, green-eyed, 6’ 1” at 165 pounds with what he considered average features. He was a pronounced loner that seemed to stick with himself and not associate with his classmates much.

Larry, on the other hand, was a skinny hyperactive, 5’ 5”, short kid, with short black hair. He was the “go to guy”, the guy you went to to buy your contraband beer or whiskey, your uppers or downers, or just your French Tickler or rubber for your date with Suzy Slut out behind the bleachers. His main business though was steroids and performance drugs for the jocks.

Larry’s father was a filthy rich trust fund baby that drank too much and never had time for Larry. Dear Mom on the other hand had been high strung socialite who had walked out of both their lives when Larry was only 7, and he had no ideal where she was now, and frankly didn’t care.

Larry himself had discovered upon entering the 9th grade that he loved chemistry and was, in fact, becoming a brilliant chemist. By the time him and Eric met he had a thriving business going. He was supplying recreational drugs to the average students, especially the cheerleaders, but his main business was supplying the sports jocks and athletics department with steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs. A better life through chemistry was his motto and creed even then.

Eric Johnson to look at him was the average clean-cut American kid from down the street. Later he became noted as “Mister Slick”. Eric’s grandfather had been a stage magician in Las Vegas, Nevada. He retired back to Harlingen. Texas to be close to his three grandkids, Eric, Sharon, and Monica he told everyone that asked. His act in Vegas had consisted of illusions, card tricks, and hypnotism. The act had been called the Great Doctor Bill’s Show. Eric’s own father Dan didn’t know much about his own father Bill because his mother Gail had divorced him and moved back to Texas, while Dan was still a young, to live with her parents. Grandma Gail, Bill’s ex-wife, died when Eric was 13.

Dan, Eric’s father, didn’t have much use for his own father, but he didn’t forbid the kids from visiting him every chance they got. Doctor Bill or Doc Bill as he liked to be called was always entertaining to his grandchildren. He knew hundreds of card tricks, magic illusions, and other things to entertain children and adults alike for hours. He had all kinds of stories to tell, scrapbooks to show, old posters from the act, and a large library of books, VHS tapes, and other things from his act.

A few months ago Eric’s Mother, Linda, made him and his two sisters sit and watch a revival of the old Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour, Road Show movies on TV with her. She loved the old Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour movies. Maybe that was because she looked like Dorothy Lamour herself Eric thought to himself.

One of the movies they were forced to watch with her was the Road to Rio. In the 1947 movie, Dorothy keeps getting hypnotized by everybody. That really got Eric to thinking about hypnotism. Later that week at his grandfather’s house he discovered a paperback in his grandfather’s bookcase entitled, Everything You Wanted To Know About Hypnotism, Psychic Powers, Telepathy, E.S.P, Sex, and Hypnosis, by somebody called ZOLAR. Being an inquisitive 18 year-old teenager’s Eric pulled it out and took it home. After a week he had read and reread it’s meager 120 pages over and over. The next week, after a more thorough search of that same bookcase, he found VHS tapes of the old movies, The Hypnotic Eye, and She Did What He Wanted. This was more than enough to get his motor started and him hooked on hypnosis.

Soon he was masturbating to fantasies of himself hypnotizing hot girls like ... like ... like that hot high school cheerleader Candy Williams ... or Brandy Bruster ... or Daisy ... or ... or ... reality bit him in the ass hard. How was he going to even get close to them? He sure wasn’t a sports star, or even popular in school for that matter, hell he wasn’t even in the book club. He was way outside their circle of friends. Before you can hypnotize them you had to have some way to get close to them he rationalized to himself. Uninterrupted access to them is required he figured.

As fate would have it, at that very moment, as he was masturbating on his bed thinking of someone to hypnotize, like that stacked high school cheerleader Candy Williams. Just as he was about to shoot his full load all over his dirty towel. Sharon, his 19 year old older sister, banged on his door to holler that Mom wanted him to take out the garbage. Eureka! Eric almost jumped off his narrow bed and shouted out loud as the proverbial flash bulb went off in his head. He did shoot his load into his dirty towel at that very moment as it was. I have two live test subjects for my experiment in the very next room he suddenly realized.

In no time he was sizing up the situation ... well sizing up his sisters anyway ... it was funny that he had never, until this very moment, thought of them as potential sex slaves. Until right this moment they had just been his nagging, some times annoying older sisters, that he had the duty to protect his Mother and Father said. Thinking about it now, he knew that both of them had been full Junior High and High School cheerleaders he suddenly realized. Sharon had just missed the cut this year as a sophomore to be a Sanford College cheerleader, beat out by that stuck up Suzy Parker she had been grumbling about all week.

Now thinking about it he realized that they were luscious, ripe, low hanging fruit ready for the plucking. Sharon 19 at around 5’ 6” was really stacked. Dirty blond hair, blue eyes, cute freckles, small narrow waist, and wide hips with a pronounced bubble butt. A package that any boy, but her own brother, would drool over.

Monica 21 at 5’ 9”, maybe 5’ 10”, a little taller than Sharon, but model thin. Somewhere in the family tree, there had to be some Japanese blood because she had their features, long silky blue black hair and jade green eyes. True she wasn’t near as stacked as Sharon, but she still had nice curves that finished out her description. Eric himself was dark brown-haired, green-eyed, 6’ 1” at 165 pounds, with well developed mussels from his karate practice, and what he considered average facial features.

Next Eric researched hypnosis on the Internet, in his search he discovered narcohypnosis. It turned out that in the old days they had used Sodium Amytal drips to forcibly hypnotize and deepen the trances. It was even called a “Truth Serum” back then, and was even used to interrogate suspected killers the literature said. It also said it was no longer used. After further research it turned out that Sodium Amytal was now Amobarbital a barbiturate derivative. It was a white crystalline powder that was odorless and colorless with a slightly bitter taste when stirred into water he discovered.

Now that he was into his sisters, he soon discovered that his own Mother looked good too, maybe she did look like Dorothy Lamour he conceded to himself. His Mother, Linda, began to look better and better to his young teenage hormone-addled body and brain. Once again though there was the question of access. Linda, as he began to think of her now, had recently changed her working hours at airport security to the night shift because her kids were growing up and didn’t need her as much anymore and to get paid better. It was not uncommon for her to double over sometimes and she also got a promotion out of it.

At least he didn’t have to contend with his Father. Being an officer in the Army Dan, his Father, was deployed somewhere else most of the time. Eric had to laugh, he and the family used to complain that he was never there when they needed him. Now he was gone when Eric needed him to be gone, the gods of fate certainly seemed to be smiling down on him Eric realized. The game goes to the well prepared as the saying goes, so Eric prepared to hypnotize his older sisters.

Over the next weeks, Eric asked his sisters what they thought of hypnosis and being hypnotized, both of them were very outspoken in their views of hypnosis. They would never allow themselves to be hypnotized by anybody under any conditions. It was creepy they complained to him. Checking the TV Guide he managed to find a local channel that was showing Fright Night and found that neither sister had a vampire fetish either. Then he found a Stage Hypnosis Act on another TV channel and convinced them to watch it with him using the excuse it was required for his science class. He even told them he’d get extra credit for watching it with them if he could question them after they watched it.

They all watched as the hypnotist called for volunteers from the audience, and did all the common tricks after he hypnotized them with the swinging pocket watch number. He had them forget their name, forget how to count to 10, be unable to lower their arm, bark like a dog when a trigger word was used. When the TV show was over he questioned them and discovered they had an absolute aversion to being hypnotized. They didn’t have any desire to join the other women on stage either, and no they weren’t drawn to the swinging watch.

That brought him back to narcohypnosis and Sodium Amytal, or as it was called now Amobarbital. Where there’s a will there’s a way as the old saying goes. Eric started making what he thought were discrete inquires about procuring a small amount of Sodium Amytal or Amobarbital as it was called today. First, he tried on the Internet at school on the library computers. Those inquiries led him to questionable chat rooms that warned him about Narks fishing for user and pushers on the web. He had a moderate allowance but not a credit card or bank account as the people in the chat rooms wanted anyway.

He was thinking about what to do next when Larry Calahand sat down in front of him at his table in the lunchroom at school.

“Hey man, I hear you want to (making quote hand gestures)...”procure” ... a small amount of Sodium Amytal or Amobarbital. Man, I thought I knew all the heads? You ain’t one dude, but you ain’t a Nark either. What’s your story man?” Larry asked, staring intensely at Eric’s face.

“Who are you ... how do you know what I want?” Eric stammered out his hesitant reply.

“Man ain’t nothing goes on in this school that I don’t know. You have been using the school’s computers in the library. Well, every snitch in school is on to you and your Internet inquiries, user history’s are kept on all those computers man. I’m sure those same snitches have reported you to the Narks and the Principal by now dude, but they just can’t take you seriously man. Of course, if you keep it up they will call you in for questioning, and that will go down on your permanent school record dude. Do you understand man? Your fixing to get a rap sheet man, if you keep this up.” Larry told Eric seriously.

“But I only need a little...” Eric whined, yes even to his own ears he was whining. Larry cut him off.

“Look man I checked you out. You’re not into drugs. Nobody I know of uses Sodium Amytal or Amobarbital anyway, bennies yes, Amobarbital no. I mean Meth or Speed for an exam yes, or Molly or Ecstasy to get all huggy feely at a rave, right on brother. Then there’s even Propofol, Lithium, Ativan, Rohypnol, Fentanyl, and a hundred others and their street names, and then there’s good old Chloral Hydrate the ever popular Mickey Finn knockout drops. Man, I can make you or get you anything, but I’ve got to like know what you’re into man. Do you want to get high, or get low, or spaced out, or just unconscious man”? Larry earnestly inquired.

“Man your drug dealer is like your lawyer man, like anything you tell him is confidential and he can’t tell nobody else. Better yet man he’s like your Catholic Priest, you know. You can confess anything or everything to him and he can’t tell anybody, but he can grant you absolution from your sins. Go home say 10 Hail Mary’s and sin no more my son, ha, ha.” Larry laughed.

“Man, your drug dealer is like ... like ... like God man. You have to trust him with your very life man, but I have to know what you want my drug for so I can help you, man. You have to trust me, or I can’t help you man.” Larry finished and waited for Eric to respond. When Eric didn’t Larry made one last plea.

“Hey man, I’m gonna leave now. You think about what I’ve said okay, and when, not if, when you decide ask anybody for Leisure Larry and I’ll get back to you.” Larry said and left.

Up until now, Eric was a loner. This new situation would cause him to have to confide in Larry if he wanted to continue with his experiment. Eric went back home and reread the book, and other material he had downloaded from the Internet, then found Larry again. This time he explained his plan to hypnotize his two older sisters to Larry.

“So they don’t like the idea of being hypnotized by you or anybody else. They’re smart man, real smart man. So you’re like forced now to lower their ... their ... their what? ... their will power I guess you would have to say. That’s why you need this sodium amytal stuff, it’s to lower their will power right. Then you can hypnotize them when their defenses are down. That’s so cool man.” Larry laughed out loud.

“Then, after you have them asleep, hypnotized, you need to get them into a deep, deep trance. The deepest they can go. You need to get them into this ... this somnambulistic state you were talking about. That state where they won’t even remember that they’ve been hypnotized.” Larry repeated what Eric was explaining.

“Then you can give them a, what did you call it ... a trigger, and work on them whenever you want to after that. You just say the word and they fall asleep again. Man, you’re a fucking genius man. That’s the coolest, most fucked up thing, I’ve ever heard. Are you going to do them, man? I mean that’s what it’s all about, right man. Pussy, and incest too, that’s so cool dude. It’s a damn shame I’ve only got my drunk old man for family.” Larry rattled on.

“I only want to learn on my sisters Larry...” Eric started to explain, but Larry cut him off.

“Sure man, sure you have to start learning somewhere, and they’re available. Charity begins at home, ha, ha. I understand man. Look man I deal in drugs see. You can addict some of these dumb chicks with the right drug. Hell almost any drug for that matter. They’ll do anything to get some more. I mean anything man. But there’s like this window man. They come to you hurting you give them what they need and that winds them up like a toy. Then they crash and burn man and they’re worthless for anything for days. Also, there’s always the possibility of overdoses. Every one of the dizzies is going to overdose if given the slightest opportunity. Your ideal is the first constructive use of drugs I’ve heard. I’m in man.” Larry laughed.

And so the friendship of a lifetime was formed. Larry compounded Eric a liquid concoction of Amobarbital and Molly that Eric would pour into each girl’s soft drink when he got them alone. Shortly the drug would stimulate cells in the brain to release dopamine’s and created euphoria in the girls. Then in short order, the girls would be zoned out staring blankly at the large TV screen in the den.

At that time Eric would put his special VHS tape in the tape player and turn down the lights in the den. As the special spirals, he had recorded off YouTube played, he would start his scripted induction. He would also start recording all of it on the state-of-the-art high-resolution camcorder Larry had provided him with. Both him and Larry wanted a record and visual recording of the process. Larry had also insisted that he also had to have two syringes loaded with a maximum dose of deep blue Rohypnol, the date rape drug, in case something went terribly wrong Larry explained.

“Hey man if something goes wrong, if they wake up screaming or something, you shoot them up with this and you reset their clocks man. It’s guaranteed to totally erase the last 6 hours of their life. No Harm, No Fowl, Reset.” Larry told Eric. They were truly prepared now.


It turned out that Monica was the first to be hypnotized. Days after Eric got the drugs Linda, their Mother, decided to double over on her job and Sharon announced that she was going to spend the night at that stuck up Suzy Parker’s house with the other cheerleaders. That left Eric and Monica home alone. After fixing two TV Dinners Eric and Monica went to the den to watch a little TV and Eric spiked Monica’s soft drink with Larry’s concoction. Half an hour later a glassy-eyed Monica with a slight smile on her lips was laid back on the den couch with both feet flat on the floor and arms at her side staring wide-eyed at his prerecorded spirals on the widescreen TV. Eric started his induction slowly.

“Monica you are very relaxed now. You can hear me and you want to do what I say don’t you Monica. You want to relax. Listen to my voice. Follow my instructions.” After 5 more repetitions of this, he moved on.

“You want to listen to my voice don’t you Monica.” Eric went on.

“You want to follow my instructions don’t you Monica.” He continued.

After repetitions of “you want to” he changed it to “you will”. After more reputations of “your getting sleepy”, “you want to close your eyes”, and “you are closing your tired weary eyes,” the time had come for the final test. After having her close her tired weary eyes then ordering her to reopen them, and finally “they are closing for good now” and “you are in a deep sleep”. Then the “only sound you hear is my voice” and “you obey my voice”. He finally told her that no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t open her eyes. Then he ordered her to try.

This was another mark of how deep she was under. At this stage even if she managed to open them she would still be in a light hypnotic trance all the literature said and he would just have to start the induction over again to deepen it. The book said not to panic if she managed to open her eyes. Slow was good. When she couldn’t open them he proceeded with the other deepening exercises. He told her that her right arm was becoming as light as a feather and was rising straight up into the air. When it did he instructed her she couldn’t lower it. Next he told her that her arm was slowly lowering and as it sank she would go even deeper.

Next, he had her open her eyes and watch the spirals while he prepared the stereo headphones and tape recorders for the next phase of his experiment. He also retrieved the prepared metronome and placed it on the couch by Monica’s head and started it on it’s slowest setting.

Tick ... Tock ... Tick ... Tock ... Tick ... Tock...

“Monaca can you hear the ticking?”

“Unhu.”

“Good girl Monaca. Now try to imagine yourself on the top floor of a very tall skyscraper. In front of you is an open elevator. Do you see it Monaca? Tall skyscraper? Open elevator? You’re in front of the elevator now. Tell me when you can see it Monaca.”

“Unhu.” Finally came out.

“Now step into it Monaca. Are you in?”

“Unhu.” Finally came out.

“Okay Monaca, right in front of you is a big digital display and buttons to operate the elevator. Do you see them Monaca.”

“Unhu.”

“It reads 100 right now. You’re on the 100th floor Monaca. The elevator is going to start down in a minute. You are on the 100th floor. Each tick that you hear means that you have descended one more floor.”

“As you descend you will count off each floor out loud. As you descend you will feel more and more secure, more and more relaxed. Deeper and deeper asleep where the only thing you can hear is my voice. Do you understand Monaca?”

“Unhu.”

“With each descending number, you will fall deeper and deeper asleep. Now, where are you Monaca?”

“In elevator,”

“Good girl Monaca. Now reach out and press the button for the ground floor.” Her arm rose and her finger moved forward.

“Good girl Monaca, your starting down now, and you feel relaxed.”

Tick “99”, tick “98” tick “97”, tick “96”. Monaca began.

“Good girl Monaca. You are falling deeper and deeper asleep with each floor. As you sleep deeper and deeper you will feel more and more secure and more and more relaxed. Good girl Monaca. As you sleep and fall deeper you will become oblivious to everything but the sound of my voice. You will hear only my voice. You will obey only my voice. You will feel safe and secure only with the sound of my voice. Deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper.” He allowed his voice to gradually trail off.

Tick “80, tick “79”, tick “78”. Monaca continued to count down until she reached 25 where she slowed and finally just stopped. At that point, Eric stopped the metronome and put it away.

“In a moment Monaca you are going to hear my voice repeat some phrases. As I say them you will repeat them. You will do that for me won’t you Monica.

“Repeat phrases” she mumbled.

“You must repeat them clearly Monica. You must repeat them where everyone understands them, Monica. You will do that for me won’t you Monica?” Eric coached her.

“Must repeat phrases clearly” Monica repeated clearly this time.

“Okay Monica we’re going to start now” Eric placed the headphones over her ears and adjusted the attached microphone in front of her lips. The first cassette machine would play a 45-minute tape of all the phrases of his scripted induction’s. Scripts that he’d gotten off of YouTube and wanted her to say now. Each script would be repeated 5 times.”

The other cassette machine would record those phrases in her own voice on another tape. At the end of that 45 minutes, he would replace his original tape with her own tape and she would begin to program herself in her own voice. Her own trusted voice would begin telling herself what to do. Tonight he would have to manually rewind and start the tapes, but the next time it would be done automatically by a computer program. At the end of the hour, he removed the headphones.

“Monica when I tell you to, you will open your eyes, but you will remain deeply asleep. You will be able to talk to me in a normal clear voice as if you were fully awake, but you will remain deeply asleep. You will do that for me won’t you Monica.” Eric instructed Monica.

“Yes, I can do that.” Monica clearly said.

“Then open your eyes, Monica,” Eric instructed.

Her eyes might be open but there was nobody home Eric proudly thought as he looked deep into her cold lifeless blankly staring eyes. I’ve actually done it he thought to himself. She’s mine now he thought with elation.

“Monica I’m going to give you some instructions now and you will always follow them. Whenever I, and only I, say “Monica sleep” you will return to this exact state, eyes open, able to talk naturally, awaiting instructions, deeply asleep. Whether awake or asleep you will return to this exact state, eyes open, able to talk naturally, awaiting instructions, deeply asleep. You will acknowledge this command by saying, “I comply”. Do you understand?”

“I will return to this state and acknowledge I have obeyed with “I comply”.” Monica flatly stated.

“Monica look into the mirror,” Eric said holding up the mirror he had for her to look into.

“From now on you will look like your normal waking self while in this state, still deeply asleep but looking normal. Nobody looking at you will be able to tell you are asleep. Nobody talking to you will know you are asleep. You will look like your normal waking self. Do you understand?”

“Look like normal waking self,” Monica said, as her facial features went from slack to animated.

“Smile slightly Monica. Less ... less ... that’s just right. From now on when I bring you back to this state you will look like this. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Monica I have hypnotized you. Do you understand?”

“Am hypnotized.”

“From now on you will never remember being hypnotized when you are awake, but you will love to be in this hypnotized state that you are in now. If I ask you, but only me, you will agree to allow me to hypnotize you again. Do you understand?”

“Will love being hypnotized by you, only you.” Monica clearly said.

“When I tell you, “Monica go to bed” you will go to your room. You will go and get ready for bed. Then you will get into bed and go to sleep. When you wake up tomorrow morning you will not remember being hypnotized, but you will feel well rested, happy, and full of energy. Do you understand.”

“Will go to bed. Not remember being hypnotized. Wake up feeling good.” Monica flatly stated again.

“Whenever you wake up from one of your sleeps like this one you will never worry about the time that has gone by, that is unimportant. Do you understand.”

“Time gone by unimportant.” Monica acknowledge.

“What is the last full-length movie you watched Monica.”

“Beauty and the Beast” Monica answered.

“When you wake up in the morning you will remember that we watched, “the Beauty and the Beast” and then went to bed. Do you understand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.