Blizzard - Cover

Preview

Blizzard

by Redsliver

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Magic, Mind Control, Group Sex, Harem, Orgy, Anal Sex, Double Penetration, First, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Tit-Fucking,

Mind Control Sex Story: When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she's worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy. Winner of 2020 Golden Clitoris for Best Erotic MC Story.

If you’ve been reading Blizzard from the beginning, first: thank you!

Second: you might want to read it again! I’ve been working with an editor, and we’ve improved it considerably: not just fixing the missing/wrong/extra words, and the punctuation errors, but actual changes (above and beyond making Sam a brunette). We’ve smoothed out mischaracterizations (“Gene would NEVER do that! ... unless we present it like THIS!”), knitted together plot holes (“given what’s revealed in this chapter, these events 6 chapters earlier don’t make sense”), fixed minor inconsistencies in backstory, (“so, wait, did Wayne already know who Sam was, or not?”) rewritten dialogue (“ ... you don’t know what this line means EITHER?”), and completely replaced a whole bunch of scenes. And there’s more Easter eggs.

Third: The backbone of the story, the theme and the conflict, remain very much intact. What you loved about Blizzard, what made it work, is still there and standing strong, augmented by every change for the better we could make!

Thank you all for your support! I welcome all comments, criticisms, and first-born sons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.