Blizzard - Cover

Blizzard

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When Gene treats a strange visitor to better hospitality than she thinks she's worth, she overcompensates him with three beautiful co-ed princesses. Auditors have been notified of the discrepancy. Winner of 2020 Golden Clitoris for Best Erotic MC Story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

I would’ve tested my limits and made passionate love to both girls until the break of dawn. Max needed something different, though. I big-spooned her as she snuggled back, snoring gently. Sam took the ladle position.

I had had issues sleeping with others in my bed before. Girlfriends who had kicked, rolled, talked, or wrong-cuddled all night long. This was right-cuddling. The difference was warmer, tighter, with significantly fewer fingernails in my neck meat. I breathed in the smell of exertion and Max from her hair. I had been lights out when Sam had pulled the blankets up beyond my shoulder.

My phone screeching was my most hated alarm of my adult life. Worse, it was way out from my tight cocoon of beautiful women, in my hated pants, beyond my ugly armchair. I had to get up to shut it off.

“Mornin’ Ralph.” Sam nuzzled the back of my neck.

“Mornin’ Sam,” I replied with a grin.

“Oh my god!” Max rocketed out of my arms, wobbling naked as she found herself on her feet. She spun, her hands flailing, eyes wide, and smile manic. Her tits jiggled and she bounced. She grabbed two fistfuls of hair and covered her face and bowed her head. Sam pushed my shoulder down and we watched her together. If only my stupid phone wasn’t the soundtrack. “Oh my god!”

“Are you OK? Is--”

“Nope, don’t need the boots yet. Still butterflies ... Still happy. Still naked! Oh my god!” She dashed to the washroom.

“Go turn your phone off.” Sam kissed me. We both smiled contritely, worrying about our breath. She tasted good. I slipped out from the covers and picked my phone off the floor.

“Oh thank god!” Sam flumpfed back onto my bed the moment the noise started. “I--Shit. I have a morning class. What time is it?”

“Quarter to seven,” I said. I was technically more of an eight-to-six kinda guy than a nine-to-fiver. I opened Peter’s secretary’s email. Oh god, that was a hell of an offer. Only two hundred kilometers out of the city -- and, purely by coincidence, away from his daughter. I smirked. I looked at the bathroom door. My morning urinary alert system was pointing all the way up. I had it in my mind to spook Max.

“Oh, shit. The door locks,” I learned of my bathroom. I had long-term bachelor habits. Hell, I think the visits from the three of them were the only times I had ever bothered to close the door.

“Peeing! Out in a sec!” Max chirped.

“No hurry,” I said. I turned back to put on the kettle. I normally did little beyond throwing toast in the toaster and then remembering that I hadn’t bought jam, peanut butter, or anything spreadable for some time. I had gotten a bagel and a large coffee for breakfast almost every day I had lived here. Now, I could have bacon, eggs, waffles, strawberries, and a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Seriously, with fresh milk, not just filling the bowl with tap water.

I had had milk when Faye had busted in that stormy evening. That had been lucky. I wasn’t going to be able to proceed on luck alone anymore. I tried not to wonder when I had let my life degrade to sleepwalking in so many areas.

“Morning,” Max had ninja’d up behind me, and was hugging me. She reached down to my cock. “And morning to you too, Gene.”

“You just want me for my body.”

“Yes please!” she laughed. She squeezed my butt cheeks. I tried to turn around but she told me to grab the box of Rice Krispies. I tried to turn around. Butt squeeze. Milk. Try to turn. Butt squeeze. Bowl. Turn squeeze spoon.

“Thank you very much!” She kissed me when I finally turned. She had her lip between her teeth, and enough kinetic energy springing out of her muscles to sink Halifax into the harbor.

“Go pee, shower, everything.” She stepped out of the way and pointed. “I’ll make breakfast.”

“Nooo...” Zombie Sam refused. She staggered out of bed. “Need peeing. Need cook breakfast. Max terrible.”

“What? Why would I be terrible? I’ve never cooked for you! How would you know!”

“Max cooks? Not for Sam. Max terrible friend,” Zombie Sam moaned, then burst into giggles when I made eye contact. She wasn’t naked, as she had retrieved her bra and panties from the floor.

“I’ll make you breakfast too, jerkface,” Max laughed. I saw Max grabbing bacon from the fridge. I grabbed a big sweater off the hanger and dropped it on her head.

“What?” She looked at it. It was going to be huge on her.

“No burning your skin,” I told her.

“Oh, an apron would be fine,” she said, and then realized I didn’t own one. Sam shut the bathroom door and locked it.

“Sit down. If you are needed, you’ll be mounted,” Max told me, and walked me back to my chair. I collapsed, smiling. I guess I must’ve been Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and Martin Luther King Junior in my previous life. I looked at the boots. I had seen the waitress switch off so I couldn’t ask her. Winter lived directly below me, but I’d be an idiot to ask her. Maybe I shouldn’t go around looking a gift horse in the mouth. Max frowned at me.

“What’re you thinking about?” She tilted her head.

“Horses,” I said. She gave me an amused silly look. She waited. I didn’t explain it. She turned back.

“How much time before you have to go to work?” she asked.

“If I eat here, forty-five, fifty minutes,” I guessed without checking the exact time.

“Oh,” she frowned. “You might as well get a shower with Sam then.”

“You want to join us,” I said. Wait! Shit -- my voice didn’t go up at the end. That wasn’t a question, it was a statement. Would she agree to anything I said like that? Was that how this worked? I took a breath. Don’t fuck up. When you ask the girls something, don’t rig the outcome, fuckwit.

“I do,” she nodded. “But I also want to be this too.”

She gestured with the bacon she was tossing on the cookie sheet. Bacon in the oven? Dad would not allow that in his kitchen. I wasn’t about to tell her how to do it, though. I would use my powers for good. The bathroom door opened.

“Goddammit, good morning!” Sam cheerfully strode out naked.

“Don’t take too long with Gene in the shower,” Max directed. “Food’ll be ready when you are.”

“I--What? I--” Sam murmured. She met my eyes. She grinned. She dashed back in the washroom. I heard the shower start up.

“Can you close the door?” Max requested. “If I can hear you guys, then I won’t be able to pay attention to the stove, and I don’t want to burn anything.” She gave me a pathetic duck smile. I grabbed her neck and kissed her lips.

“No, your butt is worth losing the bacon,” I told her.

“My butt’ll never cost you the bacon,” she affirmed. I kissed her again. I strode to join Sam.

Sam was a silhouette through the dollar-store shower curtain. I threw a towel on the floor to act as our bathmat and climbed in. She squealed and rushed me. Her leg went up, her butt went down.

“Fuck!” she screamed. I don’t know how I did it, sliding out on one knee and catching Sam’s slick naked body. Her hip collided with the rim of the tub but most of her body fell across my chest.

“Fuck! Fuck! Ow!” she whimpered.

“I’ve got you.” I brushed the hair from her eyes. The shower flowed the brown back over her gray irises immediately.

“Yeah. Again,” she said with a heart-melting smile. Then, she squeezed her eyes shut. A second later she groaned, unable to suffer silently.

“Where?” I asked.

“It hit me right below the pelvis.” She pointed to her butt where she had clipped the edge of the tub. I rubbed her skin as Max stuck her head in the open door.

“Damn!” Max said. “Are you OK?”

“I’m ... Ow ... I’ll be OK,” Sam answered.

“Next time, hit your head,” Max recommended. “Your body has uses.”

“Slowly. Let’s get you on your feet.” I took Sam’s hands as Max pulled the door mostly shut. I smirked. Sam slipped her knees under herself and rose up. Her hair, darkened by the shower, framed her smirk beautifully.

“This is as high as I need to go,” she said. I was up and ready to go, but because I needed to pee. I dashed out of the shower. “What? Why not--Oh, thank you!”

She was grateful the second she heard my morning relief. I dripped and shook thoroughly. Sam was up on her feet. She came out of the shower and looked to see her back in the mirror. “There’s going to be a bruise...”

“You have gorgeous skin,” I grinned. It was a sincere compliment, but I worried it sounded serial-killery. It was weird talking about someone’s skin. She lit up like fireworks. I shook, caught her eye, and grabbed her elbow.

“Ew, wash your hands first,” she said, as I was flushing with the other hand.

“That’s what the shower’s for,” I pointed out with a tilt of my head.

“I thought it was for sex,” she pouted. “But OK ... We’ll get clean.”

Those weren’t the words I wanted to hear when going into the shower with my brunette bombshell. I pouted this time. and she gave me the finger as we climbed in. Alex and her dad had stocked this room too. There were plastic shelves running up at the foot and head of the tub. I had had an unopened bottle of Old Spice bodywash and conditioner, a mostly empty one, and the one before that I had never had the wherewithal to throw away.

There were six bottles on every shelf now. Four different puffs hung from suction cups with hooks. I tossed Sam the pink one. I grabbed the blue. That left white, I figured Alex, and yellow, for Max. Sam looked unhappy with the color.

“Really?”

“I never liked pink,” she said. I shrugged and swapped mine with hers.

“Grab whatever goes on your skin, because I want to make you shine.” I grinned with the pink one in hand.

“Oh! But can you use a different color?”

I chuckled in her face. She laughed back, but she clearly wasn’t thrilled I had kept the pink puff. I kissed her nose, pitched the pink, and grabbed Alex’s white. She smiled but the colors were long forgotten once I had my hands on her.

Sam is a beautiful creature. Tallish, they’re all chin height, they’re all busty, they’re all hippy. Sam was special in her own way. Her nipples the longest. Her skin the darkest. Her abs the most defined. Her thighs the thickest. She squealed and cheered as I spun her around and put myself against her back as I took my time up from her knees to her throat.

The spray of the shower pummeled my back. Her whole body was sheathed in thick bubbles. We rinsed those away. I kissed the back of her neck and slid my hands down to her breasts. She cooed.

“Oh, that’s tender,” she murmured. I had my right arm under hers and I had squeezed the side of her that had collided with the lip of the tub.

“Here?” I kissed her shoulder.

“No, I meant--”

“Here?” I kissed a little lower.

“Keep going...” she panted. I kissed her skin. Asking again. Asking again. She trembled as I kissed her lowest rib. I was down on my knees. The water ran down off of her shoulders. I barely avoided the stream of soapy wash. Her skin was amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.