The Caveman - Cover

Preview

The Caveman

by Colin Barrett

Copyright© 2016 by Colin Barrett

Science Fiction Story: What were human beings like thousands of years before the dawn of civilization? Lawyer Linda Powell, herself suffering through a deep personal crisis, begins to learn for herself when a man of that era is involuntarily catapulted forward in time by happenstance to appear as if by magic in her front yard. With her help he hesitantly begins to adapt to the vast changes that have occurred since his prior life as a spearhunter. But can such a man find a true place in the modern world?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slow  

Temporal vortex: An anomaly in the space-time fabric. Very rare; occurs infrequently, of virtually instantaneous duration and generally very small so that no more than molecules may pass from one temporal context to another. Theoretically may be much larger and longer-lasting, but none such have ever been documented with certainty, although various mysterious disappearances (ref. Judge Joseph Crater, et al.) have sometimes been ascribed to them by occultists.

—Dictionary of Physics, 2309 ed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.