Preview

Learning Together 3

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2019 by Darian Wolfe

Drama Story: Two of his best friends and their child are dead. Vengeance was taken in blood and money. His slave who is his girlfriend's mother is threatening suicide if he doesn't marry her daughter. Thrust into the cruelty of war and it's aftermath how will Kevin Rogers cope when there are even more secrets that can shatter everything he wants and believes himself to be.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Hello Everyone,

I would like to provide you with the following information. The church wedding service was taken almost verbatim from “The New Ministers Manual” by Paul W. Powell of the George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University.

It is common practice among ministers to own a few different versions of these types of manuals. They are meant to be used as either a guideline the minister may use to build a custom service or as a literal word for word service manual. Therefore, I am not plagiarizing as I am telling you exactly where I got it and am using it in the context it was created for.

Also, the following is a work of fiction and some of actions described herein can lead to serious injury or death if practiced. The author assumes no liability for any readers actions or the consequences thereof. Read it, enjoy it, but don’t do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.