Baby Doll - Cover

Preview

Baby Doll

by Akurei No Kishi

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, BiSexual, Fiction, Light Bond, Group Sex,

Fantasy Sex Story: Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Author's Notes:

I recently had a person contact me about the story. A csleman.story@yahoo.com told me that the story wasn't believable. In fact, this is what he had to say...

Hey

You took a very unique and great idea using the disease for the basis for potentially great story.

BUT ... you really fucked things up. What would have made this a great story is that it is based on fact: the disease actually exists and halts physical growth.

You totally threw out the window any semblance of reality when you (I guess it's your turn-on) gave her D cup breasts.

WTF?? An 11 YO with D cup tits wouldn't look like an 11 YO, she'd look like a fucking freak!!! That's the most

She'd be just like any other short youthful looking woman (a great many Asians would fit that bill).

I scored you a 5 on plot just for being so stupid.

So. After thinking about it, and having a little debate with myself about it being a "Fantasy" story, I decided to make the "correct" changes, and have the character of Jamie actually fit the body that she's supposed have.

Granted, my little turn on is Asian girls, this particular story itself was based on a idea that came about when a friend and I were talking about the old Batman cartoon that used to air on Fox, and a character called "Baby Doll", that had the said disease. And, I can never find a article stating that the disease is real. Oh, by the way, this is what I found about Hypoplasia.

hypoplasia /hy·po·pla·sia/ (-pla'zhah) incomplete development or underdevelopment of an organ or tissue.hypoplas'tic

and Systemic...

systemic /sys·tem·ic/ (sis-tem'ik) pertaining to or affecting the body as a whole

So. For Mr. csleman.story@yahoo.com's sake, I'll change it around so that Jamie has the body that she's supposed to have.

Thank you for reading.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.