Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

Erin stood naked in front of the surprised Lucas, who was watching as it was Jamie’s turn to undress. Figuring that she would take the initiative, and hopped up onto the bed, loosening the distracted young man’s belt. It wasn’t until he heard the unzipping of his jeans that he realized that he himself was being undressed. As his hard cock quickly stood to attention though his boxers, Lucas felt a bit embarrassed that he was so turned on. “Well. At least we know you’re excited for this.” Erin said, as she started to kiss the head of Lucas’s cock. Lucas shivered a little, as he was worried about blowing his load too early. As he felt Erin’s lips wrap around the head of his cock, he felt the bed move to his side, and looked at Jamie, who smiled at him, before giving him a kiss on the lips. “Won’t your boyfriend be mad?” He asked. Jamie just smiled at him. “What he doesn’t know won’t kill him.” She whispered, before straddling the young man’s chest.

As she ran her tongue along Lucas’s cock, she suddenly felt him pull her backwards a bit. She was a bit surprised when his tongue touched her damp pussy, but started purring like a kitten, when he started lapping at her clit. “Someone’s starting to get the idea.” Erin said, as she sat up straight, stroking Lucas’s cock ever so slowly. “Well then. If that’s the case.” She said, and positioned herself just right so she could sit herself on Lucas’s hard shaft. “Hold on.” Jamie said, and moved a little closer to Erin, lapping away at her pussy, while Lucas just watched. She then sat up, and started kissing Erin, shoving her tongue into the blonde girl’s mouth, as she held onto Lucas’s cock, making sure it was lined up perfectly for Erin to come down upon. As the head penetrated her pussy, Erin moaned. “Not gonna lie. You’re pretty big.” She told Lucas. “You’re pretty tight.” He told her, and Jamie just giggled.

She felt Lucas pull on her hips, and giggled once more as she felt his tongue licking her snatch once more. Her body shivered. Both from excitement and stimulation. This was it. This was what she wanted. As she pushed herself against Lucas’s lips, Jamie felt her arms shake, almost like she was having problems holding herself up, and that’s when she felt Lucas envelop her petite tits with his rough, calloused hands. She put her hands on his, feeling him pull her back into a sitting position, feeling the blonde boy’s tongue deep in her pussy, while her partner in crime rode the cock she was excited to have in her soon. Figuring he must be close, Jamie pulled herself away from Lucas, turning around to give him a little kiss, before turning to Erin. She playfully nipped at Erin’s nipple, before watching Lucas thrust up into her. After he relaxed back onto the bed, Jamie watched Erin as she slowly lifted herself, the cum dripping from her pussy back onto Lucas’s cock, moments before she leaned over, and began rolling her tongue along the head of his cock.

“Mmm. Yummy.” Erin said as she wrapped her lips around Lucas’s cock, and slowly licked him clean. “My turn.” Jamie told her and laid back on the bed, spreading her legs wide open. She ran her fingers over her pussy, already wet from Lucas’s tongue, before feeling Erin’s fingers on her clit. As Lucas climbed between them, hovering over Jamie, he hesitated for a bit. “You sure about this?” He asked, and Jamie reached up, pulling Lucas’s head closer to her lips. “I’m very sure. Fuck me.” She told him. It was the last reassurance that he needed, as he buried his cock as far as he could into the young looking girl beneath him. Jamie whimpered, then moaned, getting louder and louder each time, feeling Lucas doing his best to bury his cock into her. Erin sat off to the side, fingering her wet pussy as she watched Jamie and Lucas fuck.

Jamie moaned even louder, as she felt Lucas’s cock running along the snug walls of her pussy. She instinctively bucked against him, feeling his cock pushing deep into her, with the feeling of satisfaction of having this strapping, handsome young man fucking her not like the young girl she looked like, but the mature woman she wished to be. After a few more thrusts, Jamie could feel Lucas cumming into her, before pulling away to lay down on the bed next to her. Laying there, satisfied, yet wanting more, Jamie stared at the ceiling, before Erin came into her view. “You okay love?” The blonde girl asked, and Jamie just nodded. She watched as Erin looked over her shoulder, before softly letting out a giggle. “I think our plaything has had enough for today.” She said, and Jamie looked over at Lucas, who looked like he had passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.