Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Epilogue

Fantasy Sex Story: Epilogue - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

“It took some time, but you’re finally here huh?” Jamie heard, as she paced around. She glanced outside the curtain, and started to pace again. “I can’t do this.” She said, and felt Erin grab her by the shoulders. “Yes you can. I believe in you. You’ve already come this far. See it through all the way.” She said, and Jamie sighed, as she looked back outside. “I wish Noah was here.” She said, and Erin sighed. “He would have been here if he could have. For now you’re stuck with me.” She said, and took Jamie’s hands. Jamie just smiled, and held onto Erin’s hands for a bit. “Almost a year later, and you have a published book, and now people are standing around a small bookstore wanting your autograph. What more could you want?” Erin asked, and Jamie sighed. “Stronger nerves?” She asked, and Erin joked, before giving Jamie a peck on the cheek. “You’ll be fine. Go.” She said, and gave Jamie’s butt a small love tap on the way out.

Jamie gave her a weird look, as she walked out from behind the curtain. Once again she felt like a deer in headlights, and only when she was asked to sit down was she feeling a little more calm. It was the same round of questions that she normally got; Why did she write the book, how have people treated her since the book was published, was she single, did she wish that there was a cure for the disease, etc. She answered them all as best as she could, along with a few other ones, before the time was up. She sighed a little, relieved that it was over, but knew she couldn’t just run away. People came up, asking her to sign their books, something else she was never going to get used to, and was just getting into swing of things, when a young woman stepped up. “Can you make it to Rebecca and Ralph?” She asked, and Jamie smiled and nodded. “Of course.” She said, before the girl leaned over. “Or Ruby if you want.” She whispered, and Jamie looked up.

She was surprised. There before her was Ruby, the bright red hair faded out to something more of a darker red, glasses covering those same blue-green eyes, and a little way behind her, Ralph, with his salt and pepper hair, giving a small wave. Jamie just smiled, and stood up, hugging the woman. “It’s so nice to see you again.” She told her, and Ruby smiled. “We have to catch up sometime.” Jamie said, and Ruby nodded. “Maybe later after you’re done being so famous.” She joked, and the two of them laughed. It was then that Jamie took a good look around. Quite a bit of people in attendance were Systemic Hypoplasia affected. She sighed softly to herself, reminding herself that she did some good, and finished the rest of the book signing session without a hitch.

It went on for a few more days, and one weekend, Jamie couldn’t take it anymore. She wasn’t expecting the sudden fame, and needed a few days away from it. As they sat by the pool, Jamie sighed, and closed her eyes. “This is not what I expected to happen.” She grumbled. “What did you think was going to happen? You were just going to fade away like you wrote a college essay?” Erin asked, and Jamie nodded. “Kinda.” She said, and Erin sat up. “No such luck.” She said, and turned around. “Oh, I invited friends.” Erin said, as she got up. Jamie noticed Tia and Ruby talking as they made their way towards them. Ralph, who seemed a little more “homey” than usual walked behind them, carrying some grocery bags. “I hope no one minds, but I brought some things to grill for dinner.” He said, and Jamie sat up. “I’m sure Noah would get along with you fine.” She said, and smiled. “He loves to grill when he gets the chance.” She said. “Where is your boytoy anyway?” Tia asked, and Jamie shrugged. “Probably stuck in traffic.” She said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.