Kelly's Matlock's 50th Birthday - Cover

Kelly's Matlock's 50th Birthday

Copyright© 2009 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At the urging of Kelly's best friend Marta Corey gives his wife a 50th birthday gift of a gangbang. The guest of honor is Warren Thatcher Kelly's college sweetheart who she has never forgotten. Thatcher goes first in a bedroom without the rest of the group and Kelly is hooked. Marta goes home with Warren to Chicago and they marry. Later the couples become friends and begin a swinging relationship and Warren and Kelly become an item.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Sharing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For the first few days after her birthday, Kelly went through confusion about what kind of person she thought she was. She was sore between her legs for two days from the profuse fucking of numerous erect penises. It was the first three days in their marriage where, apart from giving birth and recuperating from it they hadn’t had at least some kind of sex. Apart from that she dwelt on whether she should be joyful about the party that her husband had so unselfishly given her, or ashamed of letting herself be ravished in such an immoral way by a group of men. Still, she experienced an ambient tingling in her vagina which kept her nipples in a constant state of stimulation. And, unable to get over the oral memory of four cocks moving inside her mouth and spurting their white, 98.5-degree semen inside it, she continually licked her lips and explored the inside of her mouth with her tongue. In addition to those feelings, she found herself repeatedly squeezing bananas until mushy. She tried to remember if the cocks in her hand and pussy were as large or as firm as the bananas.

Her clitoris was still sensitive. She was used to feeling after effects when her husband had purposefully rubbed it while making love. But the sensations in her newly discovered g-spot were another story. They kept reminding her of that meaty ring of Mike’s bunched foreskin that had massaged it so magnificently.

She had accepted her husband’s gift in such a wildly abandoned way but found herself becoming angry with Corey, with Marta, and especially herself for participating in it like such a slut. But in a strangely interesting way, she wasn’t upset with Warren Thatcher. In retrospect, she thought that Marta should have never suggested it and Corey should not have carried it forward. But she remembered how titillating it was when Marta was telling her about her gangbang experience. At the time she harbored secret thoughts of jealousy while knowing that she would never do such a thing herself. But Marta’s persistence in bringing it up sufficiently developed a desire in Kelly’s mind to experience it herself. The jealousy disappeared and was replaced by nervous anticipation when she saw the four tuxedo-clad men in the hotel suite. At the same time, she felt embarrassed at the prospect of getting naked with three of these men yet was excited beyond the point of no return as the evening unfolded.

Two weeks before the party it had been a mystery why Marta invited her and Corey to dinner with Phillip and Mike and their dates. But she had a good time and laughed a lot with them at dinner. She knew that the two men had been in on the gangbang that Marta had told her of, which strangely had her thinking of the two men naked sporting erections. When they greeted her with “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” when she and Corey walked into the suite at the Ritz Carlton she remembered being disappointed that so few people had come to her party. But when she saw that two men, including Phillip and Mike, and another man with his back to her, thoughts of what Marta had explained to her of her gangbang made her think, Could such a thing be happing to me? Stunned by the possibility, she couldn’t believe that her husband would have approved of such a thing. But when the man at the bar turned and she saw that it was Warren Thatcher she knew she was wrong, My God, it’s Warren. And he surely wouldn’t be involved in such a thing. But whatever this party would turn out to be she was startled that she seemed to be dripping between her legs. And how could Warren have ever been invited? Corey hates him.

Though she had been so adamant about remaining a virgin while going with Warren, she had always wondered what it would have been like had he fucked her. After he broke up with her she regretted not knowing what the man loving her completely would be like. During the span of her marriage, she had often fantasized about being with him sexually, many times when her husband’s cock was moving inside her vagina.

Then after willingly going into the Ritz-Carlton bedroom with him, the delayed satisfaction was so deeply entrenched that fucking Warren brought on three quick climaxes before they came back into the room with her husband and the two other men the realization of what they were all there for released a hunger that before the evening was over she had climaxed over twenty times. When everybody had left though she was exhausted, yet obsessively needed to continue fucking which made her think, I wonder if this will turn me into a nymphomaniac.

The next day as she mused I was once a respectable woman guilt set. She was angry at everybody at the party ... except Warren, I wish I could have stayed in bed with him all night, she thought I wish he had been the one giving me those twenty orgasms.


When Warren Thatcher had broken up with her in college she had been devastated. He was always so exciting to be with. In his presence, she was thrilled. With him, it was like walking on a tightrope. When he called it quits he told her that she was just not exciting enough for him ... that he needed a more adventurous woman in his life. Had I let him take my cherry and been a more complete lover for him maybe that would have kept him from dumping me.

At the beginning of her relationship with Corey, she had questioned whether or not she could be happy with him. She wondered if he was the right man to spend the rest of her life with. It would have been hard for any man to measure up to Warren Thatcher. But as their togetherness unfolded, except for spats along the way, she had always felt her life was charmed because she had married Corey Matlock. When she started going with him in college she did it for the wrong reasons. She had found a man who Warren Thatcher might be jealous of and was hopeful that he would see that he had made a mistake and would come back to her. But after marrying Corey she realized that she had found the perfect man for her, someone that proved to be solid gold through their years of happy marriage. During all that time she was convinced that everything about her marriage to Corey was idyllic ... that Warren Thatcher never would have been the man for her.


Assessing the wild, uninhibited sex she had with Warren that night of her birthday though made her question if she might have been viewing her marriage unrealistically. After all what kind of man would have set up his wife to be taken advantage of by a group of men that were there to fuck her like a whore... except of course for Warren. He had made love to her in the bedroom before she became meat for the rest of the pack. Having always thought she was supremely happy with her Corey she wondered how he could have set up a party that sent her into sexual overload of the most immoral kind. Had she been a proper woman she never would have allowed herself to be cheapened in that way. But I enjoyed it so MUCH, she thought, so why should I feel so guilty about it? But what must Warren have thought ... did he take me into the bedroom by himself to delay what was going to happen to me when we came back out? Then there was the matter of Marta spending the night in bed with Warren after the party. The jealousy began the following morning.

At breakfast, it was obvious that the attraction between Marta and Warren was serious. Marta was her friend with whom she looked forward to at least debriefing the party and discussing it with her over the next few weeks ... to chew on her guilt and perhaps make it go away. Kelly realized that by accepting the gangbang so enthusiastically she’d made a serious break in her consistent morality. She needed her friend nearby with whom to spill her guts, she needed Marta’s support, someone with whom she could chew on what happened, reminisce, and come to terms with what it all meant. When Marta and Warren announced that she was going back to Chicago with him for a “trial live-in situation” Kelly was stunned and deflated. How could she do this to me and leave me alone to sort it out? Why did Corey plan this crazy escapade for her birthday in the first place? Marta had told Kelly about her gangbang from the perspective of a divorcee who wanted to, fuck her brains out. At the time Kelly jokingly told Corey, “Maybe I need a gang bang before I turn sixty.” Corey told Marta about what Kelly had said and it started from there.

That her high school and college sweetheart who she hadn’t seen for over twenty-five years was a member of this “taboo” party was like something out of an ultra-erotic fantasy. He was the man she had originally thought she would marry, the man who hurt her so badly by rejecting her. And then to be fucked by him! A man I had denied him going all the way with me at the time. She thought she was in love with him again. At the moment she hated Marta who could well be marrying the man who should have been hers. And what about Corey her husband of 26 years, FUCK HIM. He set me up to engage in disgusting behavior that should never have happened. It went on like this for another couple of days. Corey had enough. Marta had told him when they were planning the party that Kelly would be worn out for a couple of days ... that during that time and a couple days later she would probably be having second and third thoughts about what she had done. “In my case,” Marta had said, “I was still in the revenge mode. My asshole-of-a-husband deserved to be beating himself up for letting me sink to that level. But in my case, I was still in my fucking my brains out mode.” She went on, I had been fucking Phil and Mike separately or together so my gangbang wasn’t as much of a stretch as it would be for Kelly. So, she might take a few more days ... maybe a week to work it out.”

The day after the party Corey sent a dozen roses to their house to arrive at noon. He waited outside in the street until the van showed up and delivered the flowers then came into the house. Kelly was reading the card which said: “I love you more than anything else in the world. The party was an expression of my love, trust, and gratitude for the last 26 years. It was a way for me to celebrate the woman I love and allow you to live out fantasies that you might have had ... including those of Warren. It wasn’t easy for me to watch and join in with those guys—that was for you—but I rejoiced in the pleasure, to have let it all hang out and enjoy the release you appeared to be getting pleasure. I hope I haven’t done the wrong thing.

Her back was turned when he came in and he could see that she was sniffling and wiping her nose with the back of her hand. She was unsure of her feelings about staying in their marriage. But the roses and the note softened her and made her ready for some kind of détente. When Corey came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, her initial reaction was to pull away. But this was the man who had proven to be such a phenomenal husband whom she loved so very dearly. Nestling back into him she pressed his hands to her body with her own as he murmured, “Marta told me that you would be going through some kind of withdrawal, sweetie.”

Jerking her hands from his she said, “That BITCH.”

Corey hugged her more tightly and said, “I’m sure you don’t mean that honey, Marta loves you so much. She only wanted you to have a fantastic experience. She came to take all those pictures just in case you wanted to look at them from time to time. She’s your best friend for Christ’s sake.”

Kelly tore herself away, turned to him with venom in her eyes, and said, “She just wanted to drag me down to her level and ... and now she’s with WARREN.”

It was like he had been punched in the gut and the wind had been knocked out of him. Falling back into the easy chair he looked at her with devastation in his eyes and said, “Jesus,” you’re jealous of Marta for being with Warren ... I...”

Interrupting him she shot back, “You’re god dammed right. That bitch is with Warren, and I’m stuck here with YOU.” She instantly realized she had gone too far ... that poison had come out of her mouth. She wished she could suck it back without having been heard. She knew the impact her words would have on the man whom she had worshipped all these years, the man who had always been so devoted to her. Feeling lost in the moment she ran to their bedroom, threw herself on the bed, and lurched into tearful spasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.