Hannah - Cover

Hannah

Copyright© 2008 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 17: Ponies and Horses

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Ponies and Horses - A young girl moves from the Midwest to the Northern Plains and discovers there is more in North Dakota than meets the eye. It's a romantic love story of two women (and boys and men) enjoying life. If you see that I have added a code, please see my blog for details. Happy reading!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Hairy   Slow  

New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 31, 1996

Charli and I took a seat at our table as the rest of the revelers sang Auld Lang Syne and kissed each other. She was nervous, twirling her bottle in circles and glancing around the room as if she'd been caught doing something naughty. I sat down with an inaudible squelching between my thighs and sighed. The little girls' room would be an inevitable trip for me in very short order.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got kissed," she replied.

"I know that," I said. "I did too, but what happened?"

Charli looked at me and frowned. "My ovaries are all atwitter; he kisses good."

"Well, my underwear is soaked, so I believe you."

She took my hand in hers and asked, "What are we gonna do?"

"About what?" I asked, suddenly very confused.

Charli leaned closer and whispered, "About him."

'Him' was apparently Donny, and the light bulb finally came on.

"Take him home with us?" I asked.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings, but that sounds like a good idea. Andy is with someone else, and I haven't been kissed like that in ... in forever."

"Not even from me?" I teased.

She blushed and confirmed, "Not even from you." Quietly, she added, " I'm sorry, but I had to be honest."

"That's all right," I said. "He got my motor running too, and it might be interesting."

Visions of past sessions with Evan ran through my head, further warming my panties and making my clit quiver and throb. "You get our coats and round up Donny; I have to make a pit stop, then I'll meet you out in the parking lot by the car."


Shortly after 1 am, the three of us were headed toward our house. Donny had been agreeable, even purchasing another six-pack of imported beer at the bar and bringing it along. Conversation during the drive was limited to sightings of traffic lights and other cars, with admonitions to 'watch out!'

We took off our boots inside the door, and Charli said, "First dibs on the shower!" and ran in that direction.

Donny smiled at her enthusiasm and put the six-pack in the fridge.

I hung the coats and brought out some glasses; Donny poured and raised his glass.

"Salut!"

I answered in kind and took a large swallow.

"So, Hani," Donny asked. "What am I doing here?"

I figured honesty was the best policy, so I said, "Charli wants you. Your kisses sent her libido — and a few other things — into overdrive."

He frowned slightly and said, "We're all friends here. I don't want to fuck that up for a piece of ass."

I grinned at him. "That's very gallant of you, but I think what Charli had in mind was more making love than fucking."

He took a small sip and asked, "And what about you?"

"Oh, I'll be there," I said. "Count on it."

I'd have been willing to bet that Donny wouldn't turn down every man's dream, making it with two women at once, especially since the two women were already sexually involved with each other and eager as hell to boot. He stayed silent and wandered around the front room, looking at tapes and pictures. He didn't act like a man about to score, either. He stared out the window for a time, sipping his beer.

Charli came into the front room wearing a sleep Tee and panties — I could see the lines through the material — and said, "Your turn, Sweetie!"

I got up and walked toward the bathroom, shedding clothing as I went. My last glimpse was of the two of them sharing a soft kiss.


I hurried, but even so it was fifteen minutes before I rejoined Charli and Donny in the front room. They were facing each other on the couch, quietly talking, with about two feet of space between them. Their drinks were on the coffee table and each had an arm casually draped over the back of the sofa. Charli's legs were tucked under her, and she was showing quite a lot of thigh.

She looked at me and said, "I told him about Andy."

"Mmm," I replied. Okay, he knew about our agreement for threesomes; what else had she said?

"He's being stubborn."

Before I could say anything, Donny said, "I told you how I feel, but that doesn't make it right."

"He wants us too, but he's afraid it will fuck up our friendship."

Donny sighed. "It always has before."

"With different people," Charli said.

"Yeah, but..." Donny stammered.

Charli stood and took his hand. "C'mon, let's go into the bedroom."

Donny allowed himself to be led rather docilely into the bedroom, where Charli promptly stepped into his arms and kissed him. It was a very good one from my vantage point; I had to remove Donny's glass from his hand before he spilled it.

In the glow of two nightstand lamps turned low and three candles, she slowly stripped him: first his shirt, then his socks. His T-shirt came off next, then she undid his belt buckle. When he was down to his boxers, she guided him to the bed and lay on top of him, smothering him in quick, wet kisses. Fairly soon, they were on their sides — he was behind her — and she was reaching back, massaging the lump in his underwear. He was busy caressing her breasts and stomach, letting his fingers drift occasionally into her panties. Her head was tipped back, enjoying some very languorous kisses.

Donny is big but not fat — I think I've said that before — and he had that uniquely male smell about him that turned me on. His chest hair was light brown and curly, especially around his nipples; the hair on his stomach led in a sparse line toward the waistband of his shorts. His arms and legs were very muscular, befitting a man of his size and with good definition, but he didn't have a bodybuilder's physique.

Donny's kisses became more frequent and passionate as Charli's shirt and panties slowly came off. He was a tease, taking his time and savoring every inch of her body. I watched, fascinated by his self-control, as he touched and stroked her skin, kissing each revealed piece of flesh. Sometime during all this foreplay, Donny's shorts hit the floor, and between the two of them they managed to put a condom on Donny's dick.

Soon after that, his hard penis emerged from between her legs. I was sitting fairly close to them, so I reached down and touched his cock, pressing his shaft against her clit as he slowly moved his hips back and forth. He touched my hand and encouraged me, a gentle gesture of approval.

She moaned her readiness and arched her back; his hips moved back and he slotted his penis in her entrance. She was smiling and looking back at him. Her nipples were tight and I could smell her. Her face displayed wonder and joy as he moved forward a little at a time, slowly filling her.

I saw her butt jiggle when he reached bottom, and she whispered, "Oh, my!" with a huge smile on her face.

The humor finally broke the ice, and Donny smiled. Charli waved at me and resumed kissing him. I backed away, moving to the side of the bed where I could watch closely but still be out of the way. My Tee was pulled up and my panties came off, and I leaned back against a pillow and put my fingers to work.

Charli's eyes drifted closed; I knew she was concentrating on feeling him. His strokes were slow, fully in and out, and Charli was murmuring "mmmm" with each one. He was kissing her neck and kneading her breasts, and she lifted her upper leg to spread herself wide.

The view was incredible; her clit was fully erected and out of its hood, and she was oozing a lot of milky girl goo. The pheromones in the vicinity were thick, and I licked my lips and imagined I could taste her. Unable to resist, I leaned closer and licked her clit.

She started, opened her eyes and saw it was me, then relaxed and smiled. I took her smile as tacit permission to continue, so I moved closer to them and resumed licking. Charli liked that and moved her hips toward me. Donny smiled and lifted her leg higher to give me easier access. I couldn't help but touch his cock occasionally, but he didn't seem to mind very much.

I held one of her thighs through her first orgasm; it was small, a little trembly one that made her gasp. As it subsided, Donny smiled at me and mouthed, 'go ahead'. I moved closer, pressing my body against Charli's and started kissing her. I used one hand to massage her clit; it reappeared and grew firmer under my fingertips.

She got closer and closer to number two, and became more active in her search for release. Her kisses were wet, quick and passionate, and her free hand began kneading my boobs and pinching my nipples. I was still jilling with one hand and using the other on her when it hit her.

She squealed as it arrived, and then started moaning "Yeh! Yeh! Yeh!" in time with her pants. Five or ten seconds into it, she started writhing and twisting, her hips moving in a blur. She screamed once and jammed her hand into her pubes, knocking my hand away and covering her slit. I moved away a little bit to give them room.

Donny continued to kiss where he could reach, stroking her sides and kissing her neck. The trembling slowed, but each aftershock brought another shake of her hips and tightening of her belly. Donny slowed his thrusts and held her, stroking her hair and using all the nonsense words that lovers do in that situation.

Her face was flushed and she was panting very quickly. She breathily said, "ohmigod!"

Donny laughed out loud and I giggled; it wasn't often I saw her so flustered. Donny was still moving, and her eyes closed once more. She put her hand on her belly, way down low, and I could see it rise and fall a tiny bit as he entered and withdrew. I wanted to be filled that way too, and soon.

With a little kiss on her neck and a few words I didn't hear, Donny pulled out of her, rolled her unresisting body onto her back and situated himself between her legs. He pulled on her legs behind her knees, raising them, and slid forward again, placing his cock at her entrance. Charli gave a tremulous groan and welcomed him inside her once more.

Her legs were spread wide with her knees by her chest, feet dangling in the air; Donny's butt rose and fell in a slow rhythm, accompanied by squishy sounds. I knew the taste of all that squishy stuff and what it meant when it sounded like that. I was envious.

I also learned something new about Charli that night. She knew how to fuck a man and she was very good at it. I lay a little closer to get a better view, and watched her tummy muscles relax as he entered her, then tighten as he withdrew, squeezing his cock. Her legs rocked back and forth, with her knees staying somewhere near his shoulders as he thrust in and out.

Donny was an expert too, because as she started getting close in that position, he picked her up and rolled her to her belly, raising her bottom into the air. She gripped the sheets with both hands and moaned, loudly, but it wasn't a complaint. Donny sped up his strokes a little bit, and Charli thrashed around on the bed, panting loudly and whining with each quick thrust. He kissed her neck, her ears and shoulders, massaged her breasts with his free hand, and just before she came he rubbed her clit in time to his strokes.

That one got her to shout "Oooohhhhh, God!", and I had an orgasm watching her belly rise and fall. As soon as she calmed a little, Donny put her on her back again and started hammering her pussy, rapid thrusts that bounced his pubes against hers very roughly. She started trying to match him stroke for stroke, mashing her clit on his pubic bone. It didn't take long, and as Donny filled the condom buried deep inside her, she tensed up and started to shake uncontrollably. Each major convulsion made her shriek with the rapid expulsion of air. Her belly contorted like a snake, her pussy massaging and milking his cock for all it was worth. It took a long time to fade, and as it did, Charli reached for him and pulled him down on top of her, wrapping her legs around him.

Thirty or forty seconds went by, and the only sounds in the room were rapid breathing and the soft sighs of fading sex. Charli's distinct aroma filled the room, very much like when we'd made love; the heady, strong scent of satisfied female. My hand was tired and my fingers were all wet; even my nipples were tender from all the pinching I'd done. Donny was still inside her when I looked, and his head was on the pillow near hers. He had his arms around her, and it looked as if all his weight was on her as well.

Several minutes later, Donny got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom, holding his still-sheathed cock in his hand.

I cuddled down near Charli, kissed her and asked, "How was it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.