Hannah - Cover

Preview

Hannah

by Janna Leonard

Copyright© 2008 by Janna Leonard

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Mult, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, True Story, Incest, Mother, Daughter, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Pregnancy, Hairy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: A young girl moves from the Midwest to the Northern Plains and discovers there is more in North Dakota than meets the eye. It's a romantic love story of two women (and boys and men) enjoying life. If you see that I have added a code, please see my blog for details. Happy reading!

Readers beware: This is an American story, set in the Northern Plains of the U.S., so dimensions will be in feet and inches, temperatures will be in Fahrenheit and the story will be told in American style English. Please give thanks to my editor and friend, Keith S. for its readability.

Remember that this is fiction, and although the places and names I've used are those frequently found in the locale of the story, all are products of my imagination and bear no resemblance to actual persons, places or events.

This story is copyright © 2007-2008 to Janna Leonard. Any other use of this story except the retention of a copy for your personal use is expressly forbidden.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.