An African Seduction - Cover

An African Seduction

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Chapter 21: Safari Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Safari Weekend - A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Zoophilia   Cheating   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex  

Amanda stirred in her sleep.

She felt warm and comfortable, and nestled into the warmth of the body beside her.

As her senses awakened, the unusualness of her situation slowly percolated through to her conscious. She had never shared a bed with anyone since as a small child she had sneaked into her parent's bed.

As her mind rose out of its slumber, the warm firmness of the body beside her seemed natural and comforting and she snuggled close, pressing her lithe body to the warm hard firmness. The arm that circled her back seemed strong and supportive and she felt safe and cosy.

She sighed in her sleep as the dreams of the night aroused her. The pungent smell of an African male permeated through her senses.

Her eyes popped open.

Confusion and surprise raced side by side in emotional turmoil as she realised she was cuddled up to an African man! She was tucked into the hook of his arm and across his dark chest she saw her mother's peaceful face as she slept resting her head on the tight dark curls of hair on his chest.

For a moment she was surprised to see her mother's face looking so relaxed and peaceful then the awareness of her situation, lying naked with a black man, rose to the fore of her thoughts. She looked at Igwe who also seemed deep in sleep, and wondered what to do. His craggy face was that of a middle aged man, who she realised might be older than her father. It was a thought that unsettled her for a moment and she stirred in his arms.

Her eyes dropped and she found her mother's eyes looking into hers, and she flushed with embarrassment. Angel's eyes flickered lower and Amanda followed her mother's gaze and then gasped in shock.

Igwe may have seemed fast asleep but his cock was erect and stood proud of his body. Amanda stared in amazement and her heart fluttered and her stomach jumped, and she felt a rush of heat in her loins in memory of what had happened the night before.

She could feel some soreness but as she looked at that pulsing hard pole of black flesh she felt her womanhood heat and moisten. She looked back at her mother, who she saw had been watching her. She could see humour in her mother's eyes, and then Angel thoroughly shocked Amanda by opening her mouth wide and bobbing her head forward, which Amanda instinctively recognised as an imitation of taking a cock in her mouth. Then Angel nodded to Amanda before nodding in the direction of Igwe's hard black length.

Amanda's mouth dropped open in surprise as she realised her mother was encouraging her to suck Igwe's cock. She froze staring at her mother, struggling to understand, even as her mouth watered at the thought of taking his cock into her mouth again.

She watched as Angel rose up on one elbow, looking down at Igwe's cock, up to his sleeping face and across to Amanda. Amanda rose up onto one of her elbows as well. She was astounded that a sleeping man could have an erection like that. Her eyes drifted down and she found herself hungrily looking at the throbbing and bobbing cock.

She was startled when her mother leaned across, stretching her arm over Igwe and cupped a hand behind Amanda's head and pulled it forward and down. Amanda's eyes were riveted on the black length that she had sucked for the very first time the night before. It had been the very first time she had ever sucked a cock and now her own mother seemed to be urging her to do it again.

Her tongue flickered out wetting her lips, and she could almost taste the pungent African meat on her taste buds as it drew steadily closer. She opened her lips wide and slid them softly over the dark round head of African manhood.

Angel grinned as her daughter's soft lips enclosed her lover's cock. She looked down at Igwe, and wondered how soon Amanda's ministrations would break through his dreams. When he awoke he would look up and see Angel's face. It may be Amanda who was pleasuring him but by waking and looking into her eyes he would equate the pleasure he was receiving with Angel.

She looked down as Amanda rose from her task and paused to look up at her mother. Angel frowned and reached down guiding her daughter's head back in position over Igwe's cock, then firmly pushing her head down.

Igwe was stirring now, his loins jerked and humped upwards. Angel caught Amanda's head as her daughter sought to pull away from the random jerking motion of Igwe. Angel caught Amanda's head preventing her from breaking free, and simply pushed the girl's head down ignoring the sudden gurgling choking.

She turned back to Igwe to see Igwe had woken up and his eyes were on her. She beamed a bright cheerful smile at him.

"Good morning!"

Igwe laughed.

"It certainly seems to be a good morning!"

His eyes dropped to Amanda's head, her brown silky long hair caressing his loins softly.

Amanda sought to rise from his cock, and greet him but her mother's hand on the back of her head prevented her, then her head was being pushed firmly down again, with thick black cock filling her mouth.

Again Angel ignored the choking, gurgling whimper that escaped from her daughter and grinned at Igwe.

"Do you want to start the day by fucking her mouth?"

Amanda was shocked at her mother's words as she grappled with the thick male meat pressing at her through. Had she heard her mother right, surely not!

Such crude words from her mother! The most startling thing was her mother's hand on the back of her head pushing her head down. Igwe's cock was thick and long and she struggled to cope with it. Then she felt his hands on the back of her head, gripping her firmly before he thrust his cock at her mouth.

"That's it Igwe, shove it down her throat!"

Amanda choked, her eyes watered, her ears burned and her eyes widened as she heard her mother urge Igwe on.

Igwe's hands on her head were firm, but not savage, and the feel of his cock nudging the back of her throat was choking while it its hot hard pungent presence caused her nostrils to flare. This was nothing like last night when she had been able to take her time to explore the taste and feel of his veined throbbing black meat.

"Swallow it, don't suck on it. Just swallow his cock!"

Angel commanded her shocked her daughter further. Angel's eyes were wide as she watched Igwe's thick length stretched her daughter's young lips. She watched as her daughter's cheeks bulged. A surge of excitement flashed through her, which surprised her, as she watched Igwe grip Amanda's head and then push with his hips. She turned to Igwe and the look of excitement on his face sent another thrill through her.

Last night she had feared that Amanda would steal her lover from her. That his lust for young flesh would override his love for her! She was determined to ensure Amanda did not subvert her relationship with Igwe, now she saw a way in which she could take charge of Igwe's involvement with Amanda. At the same time she needed to prevent Amanda from fully understanding the power of her young womanhood with men like Igwe.

"Just open you throat and swallow his cock Amanda."

Amanda wanted to tell her mother it was not as easy as that, but her mouth was stuffed with black cock! She was just as confused by the reaction of her own body as she was by Igwe's forceful fucking of her mouth. While her throat protested, her nipples had filled and were even now straining fit to burst! Her loins seemed to have turned into a swirling hot chaos. Her body surged with an excitement that contradicted the alarm in her eyes, and the panic as her throat choked from the thick hot flesh.

Angel rose on her knees as Igwe held her daughter's head and thrust his hard length into her mouth. Her own nipples had thickened and hardened, and there was a heat in her loins as she watched Igwe force his cock up into Amanda's young throat. None of her moralising or doubts had prepared her sexual excitement at seeing her black lover thrusting his cock deep into her pretty daughter's mouth.

Her hand dropped between her legs and she started rubbing herself in excitement. She watched for a few more moments before her excitement triggered action and she threw one leg across Igwe's body. She pulled Igwe's hand from Amanda's head and pushed Amanda aside. Rising above him until her she was poised above ten inches of hard black cock.

Then she thrust down. She bit her lip as her pussy was suddenly filled with hard dark meat. She pushed down stretching her pussy to open up to black cock. She rose a few inches then thrust down harder eager to get it all up inside her. Her strong white thighs spread wide across Igwe's black body as she absorbed inch after inch of thick black cock.

Amanda fell back on the bed, her eyes glazed but wide open. She lay there gasping. She was astonished that the ending of the ravishment of her throat had not filled her with relief but with disappointment and a sense of being cheated. She looked up as her beautiful mother astride Igwe rose and fell above forcing his black cock deep into her white body, shapely thighs spread wide.

Igwe had been caught by surprise by the force Angel had demonstrated at pushing her daughter aside. Her tight channel clasped his cock as the woman sought to sink down its full ten inches, but her womanhood was not afraid of his cock and opened up to his hardness. Igwe slid his hands along silky soft thighs, before grasping Angel's round hips firmly.

Then he thrust up with his hips forcing a gasp out of the woman. He pulled her hips down and thrust up driving the last inches into her, making her squirm and gasp. As she sank onto his hips he reached up and grasped her full firm breasts. There was no sign of sag in these magnificent orbs, and he squeezed the soft round white flesh in his strong dark hands.

Then his hips rocked and humped and Angel surged and thrust on top of him as both worked feverishly in hungry desire for satisfaction.

Amanda stared in surprise and shock as her mother ground and humped sitting aside the African's loins. She could not remember the last time she had seen her mother nude, and while she had always known her mother was beautiful seeing her naked and contorting atop the African was both shocking and an eye-opener.

Her mother had a terrific body, and Amanda found a tug of jealousy as she watched the African's black hands cup and squeeze her mother's full round breasts. She looked at Igwe and saw the look of satisfaction and lust as his hands grasped her mother's soft full breasts. Amanda's own breasts were much smaller than her mother's and Amanda had been quietly proud of their youthful jutting shape and firmness, but looking at her mother's magnificent full womanly breast made her own seem inadequate.

She looked again at Igwe and the hungry lust on his face as he moulded the rounded white flesh, his fingers seemed to squeeze her mother's breasts until the white curves bulged out between his fingers. She looked up at her mother's face and saw an expression of concentrated lust that thoroughly shocked her.

Then her mother was rising and falling and Amanda looked down to see inches of fat black cock appear and disappear up into her mother as she bounced up and down its long length. Amanda felt a deep hunger in her own loins to experience that cock inside her again, and she found herself rubbing her pussy in excitement at the shocking but sexy site in front of her.

Then Igwe gasped and thrust upwards with his hips. Amanda watched wide eyed as hips jerked upwards several times, then he sighed and fell back onto the bed. She looked at her mother who had briefly gasped, then sagged back downwards with a dreamy expression on her face.

Her mother slumped down and sprawled across Igwe, her arms and legs wrapped around him and holding him close. The stark contrast of her mother's soft white body resting on the hard black body of the African beneath her seemed very remarkable to Amanda who rubbed feverishly between her legs.

Igwe did not lie still for long, and a loud slap broke the silence and Angel jerked upright in indignation and surprise.

"No going back to sleep woman!"

As he spoke his hand slapped down on Angel's full bare thigh.

"Up. Cook!"

For a moment Angel looked ready to retort, then looked from Igwe to Amanda and back to Igwe before she pouted, before breaking into a smile that was little more than an invitation to Igwe as she circled and ground her hips against his softening cock in an attempt to stir it back into action.

"No! Cook!"

His black hand slapped her full white thigh again and Angel sighed as she rose up and slid herself off her lover. Amanda's eyes dropped without conscious thought as her mother rose above Igwe. Her eyes were riveted to the sight of its lubricated black thickness sliding glistening out of her mother. Then as the cock plopped out and fell to one side she was astonished to see a flood of thick white juice pour from her mother's entrance and her hand rose to her mouth in shock.

Angel stepped off the bed, and pulled a robe around her. It did little to hide her svelte curves and she knew it, posing for the African, knowing he would be looking at her before she walked away. She glanced back in time to see the look of appreciation on Igwe's face before darting into the bathroom.

Igwe looked down into the bright eyes of Amanda. He loved the look of her youthful freshness, together with the wide eyes of the pretty youngster.

"Well young lady are you going to lie there all morning, or be up and about?"

Amanda looked at him, wondering how to respond, then she snuggled closer pressing her firm young breasts against his heavy body. Igwe chuckled.

"I trust you have recovered from last night?"

Amanda nodded shyly and a rosy pink flush suffused her pretty face.

"Not too sore?"

A look of doubt crossed the girl's face.

"I'm OK." She murmured, though her face betrayed a sudden concern for her sore bruised pussy.

"So now you are a proper woman and not a girl anymore."

The girl's face brightened. Igwe loved the way her emotions were so freely advertised on her face.

"Well young woman if you are going to remain in this bed and not go and help your mother cook you are going to have to find a way to pleasure me."

Her eyes flickered wide for a moment and confusion crossed her features. She looked down Igwe's body were his now flaccid cock glistened wetly as it lay across his body like a bloated sea anemone. Her eyes lifted back to Igwe.

"Lick my cock clean honey child."

Amanda's heart started pounding, and her stomach lurched. Her eyes dropped again to Igwe's where it lay thick and gleaming wet with the combined juices of Igwe and her mother. Her mouth went dry. Doubts assailed and she swallowed and looked down at the cock contemplating what he had demanded.

"I ... er ... I'm not sure."

"Don't think about it my darling girl, just dip your head down there and lick."

Igwe shifted his weight freeing his arm from around Amanda then he was urging her lower. Amanda give a little shiver as that glistening cock came closer and she saw pooled at its base thick white spunk that had drained down to settle in the join between cock, balls and loins.

Igwe leaned back as the girl's head dipped lower, and he released her shoulders ending the downward pressure. Instead he hooked his hands behind his head and relaxed into the pillow. Amanda paused over the thick length of relaxed man meat. The smell was even more pungent, but that smell fired up a gut instinct within her she had not experienced before, and rather than finding it repellent her nostrils flared and her tongue licked at her lips.

The cock was coated with her mother's juices as well as an effusion of sperm and her brain rebelled even as her mouth watered for the taste of cock.

"Good, girl that's a good girl, just get your head down and lap all over my cock."

Igwe's words encouraged her and she turned to look at him surprised to see his hands behind his head. He was not going to use his hands to force her head down onto his cock, and she was surprised to feel dissatisfaction that he was not being more forceful with her.

"You can always go and help your mother with the cooking!"

Igwe groaned as a soft feather light tongue started lapping at his cock.


The sun was already high in the sky when Igwe escorted Angel and Amanda out of the lodge. He guided them on a path that led along a bluff that was a few hundred yards from the shore of the lake.

"Can't we take the path by the lake?" Amanda queried.

"No," replied Igwe. "The animals will be by the lakeshore and if we walk there we will disturb them, besides which the crocodiles hunt the lakeshore and seize their prey in sudden lunges out from the lake."

"But surely we would spot the crocodiles and keep clear of them, if one comes out of the water we can walk away!"

"Young lady I doubt of you could run as fast as crocodile can run when it is hungry and has decided to have you for lunch."

Amanda looked doubtful and looked down at the lake shore, which seemed so peaceful in the morning light. Igwe reached down and patted Amanda's curvy round bottom. She was wearing her usual baggy tracksuit bottoms, but while their lightness protected her from the sun and the stares of African men at the shops they provided no protection from an exploring hand.

The touch of his hand on her bottom caused Amanda to jump, but she restrained her usual instinct to pull away as she had learned to do when groped on the streets of Harare. Instead with her heart pumping she stood still while Igwe's warm hand caressed and squeezed her ripe curves.

"Yes those crocodiles know a tasty meal when they see one!"

Amanda flushed, and looked up at Igwe who met her eyes.

"Very tasty!"

Igwe licked his lips as he looked at her and Amanda felt a rush of wetness between her legs remembering what he had done to her last night with his lips and tongue. She lowered her eyes shyly, her mind in a whirl as her body surged with burgeoning feelings she was not used to.

"It's a shame; there is after all a lakeshore path."

It was Angel who had spoken and Igwe looked across at her.

"I want you both to promise not to walk by the lakeshore."

Angel nodded and Amanda looked hesitant.

"I mean it I want a promise from you both."

"I promise," said Angel.

Amanda's promise was slower in coming. She was not used to making promises with any intention of keeping them.

"So do you never walk by the lake shore?"

"Sometimes," he replied.

Angel and Amanda looked at him and he shrugged.

"I have sometimes taken a husband, or father, for a walk along that path. If they being difficult, or obstructive ... if they needed to be gotten out of the way."

Amanda looked confused for a moment, while Angel looked at Igwe and wondered if he was serious. A little light went on in her head. 'That would be so much cheaper than a divorce, ' she thought. Her thoughts drifted away on a path she had not considered before.

Amanda suddenly looked alarmed.

"I once had three tax inspectors come to my business a few years ago. They were being deliberately difficult and I knew straight away they were going to be after a kickback and were just trying to shake me up."

"So what did you do?"

"I took them for a game of golf. None of them came back."

Angel and Amanda looked confused.

"What do you mean did not come back from a game of golf?

It was Angel who had spoken her eyes on Igwe.

Igwe laughed.

"There are waterholes on every golf course in this country, and every water hole has its own crocodile, and there are too many tax inspectors anyway."

Igwe laughed again.

Angel looked at her lover with new eyes. She had never thought of him as a man who would kill to get his way. If his words were true he had killed, and in a horrifying way. Her skin tingled and she found her breath quickening and she was suddenly profoundly shocked to find herself sexually aroused at what he had just said.

Igwe was undoubtedly a dominant Alpha Male who took whatever he wanted, and at that moment Angel knew she would cooperate in whatever he desired.

Amanda was white faced, and worry lines crossed her forehead. She turned and looked up at Igwe her face having gone very serious. He smiled down at Amanda's concerned face.

"You have nothing to worry about my pretty little dove."

"I want you to make me a promise."

Igwe smiled, slightly surprised, as he looked down at her pretty face, marred with little worry lines.

"And what promise would you like me to make to you, sweet one."

He grinned as he took in her wide eyes, soft lips, button nose, and fresh clear skin. His cock stiffened.

"I want you to promise not to do anything to hurt my father!"

Igwe's laugh covered his surprise, and Angel looked at her daughter momentarily annoyed that the little scheme she had started thinking about had been so quickly scuppered.

Igwe looked at Amanda and observed the intense seriousness on her face. He pondered what this might mean and how he could exploit her worries.

"What will you promise me in return for such a promise my little dove?"

He watched the girl's eyes flickers and then they were looking up into his, wide lovely eyes that stirred his blood and his cock. He felt an urge to crush her into his arms and then press her down and take her there and then on the grass covered bank of the lake.

Amanda looked up into the dark, brooding eyes of the older African man. Her breath quickened, and her nipples tingled, and she felt a deep hunger inside her to experience again what this man had done to her last night.

"I will do anything you want."

Even as she said it she felt her clitoris pulse and throb.

Igwe's smile was wide and broad and he swept the girl into his arms, tipped her head back and crushed his lips onto the soft pink lips of girl who gasped into his kiss, before her suddenly stiff nubile body melted into his.

"How can I resist such an offer a promise? Of course I will honour such a promise, but I assure you I had no intention of doing any harm to your father. After all someone has to keep you in style and comfort, and who would do so if your father was not around?"

Angel looked at Igwe. His words had created a sudden doubt. Surely if anything happened to Mark there would be nothing to stop Igwe taking her and Amanda into his home? She looked at her foolish daughter. What had made her push Igwe into such a promise?

She turned away, and then smiled to herself as she realised just how easy Amanda had just made this situation. The silly love struck starry eyed girl had fallen in love with the ten inches of black cock that had ravaged her virginity. Stupid girl! She had no real comprehension of the perverted kinky sex that a middle aged African man like Igwe would want to indulge in.

Her smile widened - Amanda had just made it far easier for Angel to control her daughter after making that promise to Igwe.

A loud roar made Angel and Amanda jump. Igwe raised his head and looked around. The lion responsible for that roar was far enough away not to concern him a great deal, but there may be other lions in its pack, and while the males made a lot of noise, it was the lionesses of the pack that hunted.

He looked around the African plain, fortunately the top of the bluff give clear vision of the surrounding area. He shifted the position on his hip of the shotgun he had taken when they left the lodge. It was an expensive model, which allowed quick reloading with a pump action.

He saw Angel glance at him and at the gun, and he smiled reassuringly at her.

"Come on let's not worry about crocodiles, were not going near them. A bit further along the bluff we might see some hippos' sporting or even fighting each other."

"Do Hippos' fight each other?"

Again it was Amanda who asked the question. Her natural curiosity was still boundless and Igwe liked this trait of white people, especially teenagers. Africans were often too afraid to ask many questions, or did they simply have a greater understanding of their of importance in their world.

"Hippos' can be very serious in their fighting and have been known to fight all day."

Amanda looked disbelieving. Angel simply nodded.

"Oh yes, when two bull Hippos' fight everyone in the neighbourhood knows about it! They make more noise than a lion's morning roar."

"Is it only the males that fight?"

"Of course, why should the females fight? They are going to be fucked whoever wins!"

Amanda blushed and Angel smiled.

"Surely it is not just about sex?"

"Of course it is. Nature is all about sex. Human society makes all sorts of silly rules about sex, but it is pointless to curb nature whether among animals, or people!"

Amanda looked confused for a moment. This was not quite what she had been taught, and certainly not in line with what her mother had drilled into her for years.

"Hippos' fight only for paramount rights over the herd as that gives the bull not just a pick of all the females, but gives him and him alone the right to mount the females of the herd. The loser has no right to mount any female and is condemned to celibacy if he loses."

Igwe looked between the two white women, observing the different emotions flitting across their faces.

"When a male Hippo loses a fight he loses all opportunity for sex, so they fight long and hard all day long."

Angel and Amanda were silent for a while as they walked through the grassy tundra, their eyes constantly alert for snakes.

Igwe was not surprised when it was Amanda who broke the silence.

"Does that mean the winning hippo mounts the male hippos as well?"

Angel laughed, but Igwe looked across at her keenly.

"Why do you ask that Amanda?"

"Well I have seen male dogs mount other male dogs."

"It's not just dogs that dogs mount and rut with," Angel quipped.

Amanda looked across at her mother and was confused. Angel simply glanced at Igwe. She saw his eyes glance speculatively at Amanda and grinned to herself, knowing full well the seed she had planted in his mind.

"You can't really compare people with animals."

"Why not?"

"Well we are different. We are civilised and intelligent and that counts for more than base nature."

Now it was Igwe who roared with laughter. Amanda looked affronted at Igwe's reaction. Angel simply smiled at Amanda's discomfort. When Igwe managed to recover from his bout of laughter he looked from Angel to Amanda.

"What a pair you both make. You are both a testament to the power of nature over the rules of man."

Amanda was now thoroughly confused, and her mother thoughtful.

"I don't understand." Amanda looked at Igwe ignoring her mother. He smiled at her and her heart fluttered, and butterflies rose in her stomach as his eyes wandered hungrily over her.

"Well look at your mother here. She was well brought up by loving parents, taught the teachings of the Church and dutifully marrying your father Mark all in accordance with the rules of civilised society."

Igwe looked between mother and daughter. Both females said nothing, but Angel had an inkling of what was coming.

"It did not stop her spreading her legs in heat for my cock did it? Her Marriage Certificate and holy vows counted for nothing once she had been mounted by an African bull male!"

Angel coloured a deep red, but wisely kept her mouth shut. Besides he was right. Even now she wanted nothing more than for her lover to push her down on the grass and push her legs apart. Rather than feel insulted or offended the aggression in his voice spurred a hunger in her loins.

Igwe looked at Amanda.

"That's the power of nature girl! Anything standing in the way of nature gets swept aside!"

"Well I think human beings are different to animals."

Igwe looked at the pretty girl and wondered if she would think the same when an animal was fucking her. He smiled to himself.

"You are no different young lady, so don't get any high ideas in your head that you are different."

"But I am different."

"Are you?"

Amanda nodded defiance at the grinning African.

"Have you already forgotten your promise?"

Amanda hesitated, she had not forgotten her promise, or why she had made it.

Igwe took her chin in his hands and turned her face towards him.

"So are you going to honour your promise aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Oh I knew you were going to keep your promise, but it was not made to protect your father was it?"

Amanda shied away from his gaze, and lowered her eyes. She did not pull away from the hand holding her chin but tried to avoid his eyes. The African's grip made her shiver and tremble.

"So why are you going to keep your promise Amanda."

He twisted her head so that her eyes met his.

"Why Amanda?"

"Because."

"Because what Amanda?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.