Preview

An African Seduction

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, True Story, Zoophilia, Cheating, Cuckold, MaleDom, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, Anal Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: A modern career minded, churchgoing mother, attracts the interest of a rich African rakehell in Zimbabwe

The following story is entirely fictional, despite its close resemblance to certain events that took place when the author took his family to Zimbabwe between 1991 and 1993. It is a reflection on the experiences of many white expatriates and their families working in Africa and the Middle East. Names have of course been changed, even if they were fictional

There are going to be more stories published here, and they are nearly all inter-related to what happened and the four powerful and influential Africans who successfully mixed money and power to gain the kind of sex they wanted.

In Harare, in 1991, due to the economic circumstances, there were nearly 4 million African men working the factories there, compared to about 500,000 African women. With 8 men black men to every African woman there was a huge pent up sexual need. Since the Africans quite sensibly left their own daughters on their family farms, the 10,000 or so white families in the city sometimes felt under sexual siege.

The Africans best equipped to win those sexual sieges were the new African Elite. African multi-millionaires who could not possibly spend all they were making. Powerful, and politically connected they were, and are untouchable. Men who would take bribes in their millions, but would respond far more positively if the bribe included one of those rarities in Zimbabwe a pretty white woman, or the innocence of a white teenage girl.

Where would they find such? Well they employed expats to run their businesses. Expats who did not always realise they had won the contract because their wife was a beauty, or that his daughters were considered prime material for bribing Africans clients!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.