Butterfly Book I: Sherry and Kyle - Cover

Butterfly Book I: Sherry and Kyle

(c) 2003 & 2013, Sherry M.

Chapter 1: The Dream

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Dream - One young woman's hidden fantasies suddenly begin to become reality, but things don't always go as planned. Closely based on real-life experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Cheating   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Workplace  

They had just made love, him on top and still inside her, their bodies damp and warm with as much bare skin in contact as physically possible. This was when she felt closest to him; when all walls were breached, all doors were thrown open, all lines between self and other blurred. She cherished this feeling almost as much as the act of love itself.

Today was not unusual. Sherry had arrived at her apartment from work to find Kyle waiting for her in the living room. He greeted her with a lusty kiss, and without saying a word, had made his purpose clear.

A trail of discarded clothing marked their path down the hallway to her bedroom, where they had fallen together in a tangle of flailing limbs and pumping torsos. They had made love like lovers separated for months instead of hours, and now they floated in the magical afterglow.

Sherry enjoyed Kyle's weight on her body, his chest lying atop her breasts, his wiry torso resting on her pelvic bone, his hips holding open her thighs, his shaft slowly shrinking inside her. They kissed leisurely, and as they cooled together, he laid his head beside hers, his chin on her shoulder. Without even thinking, she started to whisper in his ear.

"I had the weirdest dream last night."

"What was it about?" he inquired absently.

A few beats passed before Sherry replied. Her initial statement had surfaced unexpectedly from a calm sea and, like an iceberg, most of the story was still under the water. Until this moment, she wouldn't have been able to share the very personal dream with anyone. But right then, with Kyle, she felt secure enough to continue.

"Um ... have I told you about Trish, the new receptionist at the office?" she began cautiously.

"You mean the 'brainless blond bimbo' who was hired because your boss is a 'dirty old man'?" he asked, quoting her complaint from a couple of weeks previously.

"Ok, so I guess I have mentioned her. Anyway, well..." she hesitated again, then jumped in with both feet. " ... well, I dreamt that I was at work and I happened to look down and saw that Trish had somehow gotten herself under my desk."

"Huh." He was still a bit distracted and didn't yet see where this was going.

"Uh-huh. Well, I saw a movement under there while I was typing and there she was, looking up from the shadows with a big grin. She put her finger on her lips to tell me to 'shhh' and scooched forward by my feet."

"Oh yeah?" replied Kyle. Now, she knew she had piqued his interest because she could feel his heart begin to pitter-patter a little faster, his bare chest pressed against hers.

"Yeah. You know how massive that desk is; there's no way she could've possibly snuck down there for real, she would've have to come around from behind my chair. Guess strange things happen in dreams, you know? Anyway, Trish shushed me again and she ... well, then she reached under the long skirt I was wearing and ran her hands around my lower legs with this big goofy grin on her face. I didn't react at all, just kept typing on the computer like nothing was happening. It was the strangest thing. She massaged my calves for a few minutes and it felt real nice, real relaxing. And then, well..."

Sherry felt Kyle twitch and begin to grow again inside of her, and the embers of her desire grew brighter as well. Her dream retelling was obviously arousing them both. She went on, speaking a little more urgently.

"So then, in the dream, Trish's hands kept massaging higher up my calves until they ran into the fluffy cushion of my desk chair. She massaged a bit more there and then slid around to the front of my legs, and she kept drifting up. I glanced down and watched rubbing my knees, still grinning ... and then she tried to get under the hem of my skirt."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And the weird thing is; I didn't try to stop her. She I was sitting on my skirt so she couldn't really get her hands past my knees. I felt her tugging, and while I kept typing and pretending like she wasn't there, I momentarily lifted my butt off the chair to let her pull the hem free. I didn't even have to look down to see how far she'd go because I immediately felt the a/c on my thighs. And that's when I remembered something kinda embarrassing, and I had to keep my knees pressed tight together."

"Huh? What was embarrassing?"

"Well, I must have dressed in a hurry that dream morning because ... well, I wasn't wearing panties under my skirt. Or anything else, actually."

"Really? Nothing at all?"

"Not a thing."

"You bad girl," said Kyle. He steadily stiffened, inflating inside of her in time with his quickening pulse. He kissed her nose. "What happened next?"

Sherry's pulse was also pounding, or else she wouldn't have told the next part. She blushed as she went on. "Well, Trish was a bad girl, too. She tried to wedge her hand between my knees to pry them apart, but I kept them together, being stubborn. And then she looked up at me with this fake pleading puppy-dog look on her pretty little face. She has these freckles ... and she had on this black power suit she really wears sometimes with a real low-cut blouse that shows off her cleavage ... anyway, I was real bad; I gave in."

"You did what???" Kyle was genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, I still pretended to ignore her but I nonchalantly relaxed my legs until ... well, until I was sitting in a very unladylike way. I did it real slowly to tease her, but eventually I knew that she was able to see everything. I even scooted forward in my chair a little, just to get a little closer to her pretty face."

"Wow, that's not very ladylike at all." Sherry felt Kyle's shaft continue to inflate until it again filled her up. Her moistness returned as he began to leisurely slide in and out, still listening intently to her story.

"Nope. Trish agreed with you. Her eyes got wide and she made this cute little 'O' mouth when she saw that I wasn't wearing panties. That made me feel even warmer. Then she grinned, and she leaned forward, and – and I wasn't expecting her to do this, I swear – she puckered up and kissed me ... you know, down there. It felt sooooo naughty, but I still kept typing like nothing was going on."

"Wait, you dreamt that this Trish person kissed you ... down there ... at work? In your office???", Kyle summarized incredulously, pausing their lovemaking, not quite believing that his normally demure girlfriend was really telling such a story.

"Uh-huh," she replied, not quite believing it herself. "She kissed me more than once, and then she nibbled on my inner thighs and all around my ... well, my private places. I was happy that the office door was still closed."

"How modest," Kyle smirked. "So..." he paused; it was his turn to hesitate. "Did you like what Trish was doing?" he finally blurted. He pushed himself up, his hands by her sides on the mattress, his arms extended, his tone chest lifting away from her. Cool air washed suddenly over her sweat-dampened breasts and she felt them jiggle as he began to thrust again purposefully, apparently trying to push an answer out from between girlfriend's thighs.

"Ooo, Kyle..." she finally responded, both to his question and his actions. "To be honest ... I liked it. I liked it a lot. But then..." she hesitated and Kyle slowed, listening, wondering where her naughty dream would go next.

"Well ... all of a sudden, my office door swung open and Amy from accounting burst in without knocking or anything. I sat up straight and tried to act cool while she complained that I'd improperly filled out some requisition form she was waving around. But it was hard to listen to her rant because, right then, Trish pushed her face forward and slid her tongue into my..." Sherry paused, still not ready to name her private place, " ... well, she started licking me inside..."

"With Amy in the room??? And you didn't stop her???"

"I couldn't! Trish was well hidden under the desk, and I was sure Amy would notice if I made any sudden movements or whispered down to my lap. So Amy keep blabbing while I was getting kinda ... well, I was suddenly kinda damp down there, and Trish started making squishy noises with her mouth..."

"I thought I was busted when Amy stepped closer, but she just handed me the form. I glanced at the paper and said I'd fix it later, trying to get her to leave, but she kept yapping and yapping, just clueless. She didn't even hear when Trish shoved my thighs wider apart and banged my knee against the inside of the desk. I peeked down and saw Trish's nose pushed up tight against my ... well, against my mons, and I felt her lips on my lips and her tongue dancing inside of me ... but I had to pretend like nothing was happening even though it felt sooo good."

Kyle was making love to Sherry with a steady and slow rhythm, taking his time to allow his girlfriend to continue her story. She curled her legs behind him, letting him plunge deeper. "So what happened next?" he inquired, slightly out of breath.

"You wouldn't believe it, but it got crazier. My skirt was bunched around my waist, and Trish grabbed it both hands and somehow ripped it from bottom to top, just tore the thing in half like it was paper. And Amy was still right across my desk! The ripping was loud and Trish kept slurping, and my ruined skirt was hanging off the sides of my chair like a raggedy beach towel, but Amy still didn't seem to notice anything unusual. I was scared to death that she would, though, so I scooted forward a little to hide as best I could when she asked for the form back.

"Amy finally turned to leave and I thought I could finally relax, but then Camille from sales stopped her in the doorway of my office. They started arguing not 10 feet away, and I was real nervous that Camille might hear or see something even if Amy hadn't."

Sherry was getting so into her storytelling that she didn't need another prompt from Kyle to continue.

"Amy and Camille were still standing there blabbing when Trish suddenly reached up and started groping my chest. I tried to gently push her hands down out of sight but she wouldn't let go, and when I finally pried her off, I was mortified by another loud RIIIIIP. She'd released my boobs with a hard tug of my blouse and left it torn up pretty badly. Luckily, Amy and Camille hadn't seemed to hear, but when I checked the damage, I realized that I'd forgotten to put on something else that morning..."

"No bra?!?" cried Kyle.

"Right you are, perv. It was obvious, too; I could see lots of boobage through the holes in the silk. All the while, Amy and Camille kept fussing in my doorway, still oblivious."

"I was so happy when they finally left. Unfortunately, they left the door wide open. And even worse, it seemed like just about everybody in the building chose that moment to stroll past, with some even stopping right outside to talk. A couple dozen people must've walked by over the next few minutes. I couldn't possibly get up to close the door with my skirt destroyed and my blouse tattered like some perverted castaway's, so I just kinda scrunched down a little lower behind my desk and tried to casually hold my top together and let Trish keep lapping away between my thighs..."

"You didn't stop her while you had the chance?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.