Butterfly Book I: Sherry and Kyle - Cover

Preview

Butterfly Book I: Sherry and Kyle

by Sweet Sherry

(c) 2003 & 2013, Sherry M.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, True Story, Humor, Cheating, Humiliation, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Squirting, Food, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Slow, Workplace,

True Story Sex Story: One young woman's hidden fantasies suddenly begin to become reality, but things don't always go as planned. Closely based on real-life experiences.

Author's Note

This story has been in progress for well over a decade. I started writing it as I was living it, back when I was young and naïve and simultaneously harbored a desperate need to discover myself and a desperate fear of finding out who I really was. In fact, "Butterfly" began as a real diary entry and grew from there.

Writing a semi-autobiographical story was fun and stimulating in more ways than one. After stumbling across a couple of erotic story websites, I discovered that anonymously sharing my secret naughty thoughts was even more interesting, and I began regularly adding chapters as events transpired with only a few fictional touches. I had no idea how the tale would end – it was real life, after all. It was for fun, and back then I was all about having a good time.

Unfortunately, my need for good times led me down some dark paths. Even after I'd gotten things back under control, writing about those experiences was simply not something I wanted to do, so the story came to a halt.

Once in a while I'd remember "Butterfly" and feel a pang of guilt about leaving my poor alter-ego forever frozen in perhaps the lowest point in her life. Still, I couldn't find the self-motivation to continue.

My friend "Jennifer" and I had a blast on a "girls' week out" vacation last summer. It'd been forever since I'd seen her, and we told many a hilarious story about the good ol' days. Remembering those times inspired me to finally rescue "Sherry".

Before I could do that, however, I had to drag her through the same mud that I'd tramped through years ago. It still won't be easy, but I think it'll be cathartic for me to come to terms with my past and put it behind me once and for all.

I've worked and reworked the story over the past couple of months, revising every chapter and dividing it into two "books". I'm still working on the second book, and I can't make any promises about when it will finally be finished. However, I can happily say that writing about my personal journey has been fun once again. Isn't that what's it's all about?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.