Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4: The First Time (Really!)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The First Time (Really!) - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Julie caressed my face, her breath smelt of lavender, then she kissed my lips again, this time ever so softly, causing me to shiver with anticipation of what lay in store for us later.

"Read on my love," Julie cooed. "Just a bit more."

I skimmed ahead a few pages and settled in on the ripest part so far.


"Thursday, December 10 Oh, wow! Oh Shit! I don't believe this happened to me!

Finals are starting Monday and I'm going ape ship with horniness. Did I write ship? I meant ape shit. Christ, I gotta get it together. She, I should say Julie, in case I read this years from now."

"Oh... why bother, I'll never forget this as long as I live."

"When I returned to the apartment early this evening, I heard what I thought was the TV in Julie's bedroom. Only it wasn't the TV. Julie was with her boyfriend Don in her room. They had left the door open and they hadn't realized I was back, because Julie was yelling... well, not exactly endearments, more like, "Suck me, suck me, work that tongue in there you motherfucker." I took one step into the room and saw them both on the floor, naked. Don had his head between Julie's legs and was tonguing her to orgasm. Julie lay on her back, holding her legs wide apart and Don was just really into her. I stood and watched for a couple of minutes, mesmerized. Eventually, I realized I was spying on them and felt terrible about it. I left the room, half closing the door and opened the front door again, closing it loudly to announce my arrival. They quieted down, and I milled around in the kitchen until they came out."

"Don was first, fully dressed. Julie followed wearing her dress, albeit not completely buttoned and stuff. Don seemed awkward and left a couple minutes later while I pretended not to notice anything unusual about Julie."

"We made small talk for a while; but all I could think about was getting into my room alone so that I could finger myself. But, Julie wouldn't leave me alone. She followed me. Just wanted to talk she said."

"And so we were just talking about nothing and everything, when out of the blue she said, "You know, I saw you at the door."

"I must have blushed twelve different shades of red. I started stammering "I didn't realize..."

"Julie interrupted me to say, "It's okay. I knew you were watching Rach. It really turned me on."

"I was confused. I mean, I knew we were super-close and comfortable with each other. She knew I was a virgin, (technically) and I was very much aware Julie was bisexual, but I'd never really thought of girls as, well... so Julie hadn't freaked me out."

"To me, Julie was a great friend and roomie. And she was great looking and super intelligent, always surrounded by great looking guys and gals."

"Me? I consider myself a loser, a big loser. No one's ever gone after me. That is, or was until... a moment or so later, when Julie just leaned over, and kissed me on the lips."

"While I was struggling to compute the series of tingling sensations the kiss caused, Julie started playing with my breasts. I dared not tell her how good it felt. Her hands were beneath my T-shirt, fingertips dialing my nipples, listening for the fall of tumblers. And I was tumbling, fast."

"I twisted away saying, "Oh, Julie, what are you doing?"

"She shushed me, and said in a parental tone, "I want to do this. Do you?" Her fingers remained in place, hovering, feeling my nipples rising against her palms."

"I was helpless_the situation just overpowered me. I caved in and let Julie go on with her seduction."

"Julie told me to lift my arms and I did, enabling her to lift off my T-shirt. Then she delicately cupped my breasts together and flicked at them with her tongue. I jumped as her tongue made contact. My areola lit up in a welt of goosebumps."

"Oh it was heavenly!"

"I know I moaned. The echoes are still reverberating around my room."

"Suddenly her face was in the cool hollow between my breasts. My ear was the next thing she tasted. She was telling me how she was going to make love to me and that I was going to love it."

"Then, handling me as though I were sports car, she shifted gears and said, " I'd like to meet your parents sometime."

"Okay," I mumbled my voice flat, without emotion."

"I mean it, I'd really like to meet them. I'd like to see where you live..."

"As she spoke, she took my hand, and led me to her room and placed me on her bed where she eased my skirt up around my hips and removed my panties." "She continued talking. I was hypnotized."

"I'd like to see where you live," she repeated."

"Visit you there," she kissed my stomach."

"Take you to lunch," she licked my navel."

"Take you shopping," she was plucking at my pubic hair."

"Home," I waited for the moment."

"Everything." Nothing."

"I watched as she reached into her nightstand drawer and grabbed a vibrator."

"Okay," I said."

"It seemed like it took forever to get the words out. I wasn't sure if they were slurred or not. I wondered briefly if I'd been drugged. I repressed the thought and relaxed even more."

"Julie flicked the vibrator on and worked it against the skin covering my clit. With her other hand she gently massaged my scalp with her fingernails. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. I wasn't eighteen anymore I was younger, much younger."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.