Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Preview

Recollections From A Diary

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, True Story, Humiliation, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Water Sports,

Erotica Sex Story: The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

© 1999 - 2001

The following story is an ongoing one. It started out as collaboration with Rachel, a very sexually active med student at Columbia University. She was relating her sexual history, via several email exchanges. But we only got so far before she lost interest. Perhaps her studies took more time than anticipated, and I was forced to fictionalize some of the material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.