Recollections From A Diary - Cover

Recollections From A Diary

Copyright© 2001 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 17: Sarah of the Perfect Breasts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sarah of the Perfect Breasts - The following story started out as collaboration with Rachel, a sexually active pre-med student at Columbia University. She related her sexual history and some fantasies to me via email. But she lost interest halfway through and I was forced to fictionalize the rest. At any rate, a wide variety of sexual gambits were addressed along the way. Rachel, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, I love ya, baby!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Dear Diary:

My God! What a week!

I did Julie's older sister. That's not something I'm so proud of because the truth is Julie and I really try to keep our sex lives as distant as possible from family and friends. My parents don't even know I'm bisexual - Julie's parents know about her proclivities, but they don't really KNOW that WE'RE bisexual together, or maybe they do, whatever. But, oh, my God, she was so tempting, so delectable, so... let me start over.

Anyway, my family didn't do Thanksgiving this year, so when Julie's mom invited me over, I gladly accepted. I had been there once before and let me say it's MONEY, MONEY, MONEY all over the place.

Oh dear, I'm way ahead of myself. Gotta back up a little.

I've wanted to get a "piercing" for some time now, but as usual, lacked the money for it. Oh, there was always money, but there's always something IMPORTANT to spend it on, like clothes, cosmetics, dildos... <grin>

I don't really know WHY I wanted the piercing, maybe I wanted to be rebellious; maybe I wanted to join the thousands of other lemmings doing it. I don't know. But, after waiting a couple months, thanks to Daddy, I had the money and decided to do it.

Naturally, Julie knew of a place and of course it was only several blocks away... soooo on Friday afternoon we walked over there. Naturally we walked in the wrong door, I think it was a crack parlor ( they WERE doing drugs for sure, but told us to go next door to the tattoo place without bothering us.

It didn't look too clean at first, but a closer look satisfied me that it was sanitary enough for a piercing. By the time my inspection was complete, Julie had made most of the arrangements for me.

She was telling this tall, gaunt guy, really, really, covered with tattoos I wanted my clit pierced. He believed her! I nearly died of embarrassment not to mention fright. Then he smiled and told me that he hadn't reached the point of doing that or penises. (Pierced penises! Pierced clits! Ewww! No way!)

Anyway, my relief was evident that I was not going to undergo any such treatment. The guy was kind enough to hand me some pamphlets and then I understood why he wasn't into it after reading his literature.

His name was Chutchi. At least that's how I spell it. He laid out his equipment on a medical drop-sheet; Q-tips, disposable gloves, two varieties of medical forceps (all still in their sealed packaging), two stainless steel captive bead rings and two needles (both in packaging as well), Vaseline (for the needles) and a small amount of bactine in disposable cups.

Chutchi had me remove my shirt and made sure I was seated comfortably. It was cool and my nipples were standing out. I got a little wet knowing he was watching them, but he was all business. Julie was giggling as he disinfected and then marked my left nipple with a felt-tip pen. It happened pretty fast after that. The nipple was clamped and not very tightly at that, then he asked if I were ready.

"Yup," I said.

"Well then," he told me, "take a deep breath please." And pushed the damn needle through.

I moaned in pain, although it really didn't hurt that much. It was more like the anticipation that caused me to moan. There was a little bleeding and he swabbed the nipple with the Bactine. After it was done and he was washing his hands, I felt faint. It could have been the adrenaline rush wearing off, I don't know.

I told Julie and she had Chutchi get me a glass of water. A few sips helped get my head together, although my legs felt like jelly. I was really glad I had Julie with me.

So it's been several days now, and it doesn't hurt, just pulls a bit and it's healing really well. I like the way the ring looks -- it's really cool. If I had to do it all over again, I would, but don't know if I would be so bold, I think I'd use lots of topical anaesthetic.

Anyway, what happened was, like 3 days before Thanksgiving, Julie and I were playing around with each other while watching TV, and she gave my nipple ring a sharp tug. I winced and howled in pain, then retaliated, pinching her nipple hard enough to make her cry. Then I felt bad and leaned over and kissed her breasts, rubbing her nipples until they became good and hard. Somewhat mollified, Julie, the Queen of Erotic Talking, was panting, telling me how I was turning her on, and didn't I love her nipples, and how hard they were getting for me.

I said, "Yeah, they're nice, not as nice as Sarah's, though."

She shrieked and gave me a playful shove. Oh, sorry, Sarah is Julie's older sister, just graduated NYU law, Yes, another lawyer, one lawyer, one "wanna be" lawyer, and one accountant among the siblings.

"You really think Sarah's breasts are nicer than mine?" Julie said, pretending to pout. At least I think she was pretending.

"Yours are very special to me, Julie. You know that. For God's sake, they're the first ones I've ever tasted and they're the best I've ever tasted too."

"Well THANK YOU." This was phased as coldly as anything I'd ever heard Julie say before.

"Julie!" I pleaded, "I love you, you know that!"

"You just said Sarah's are better."

"Get real! I've never seen her tits Julie!" I paused, " But I wish I could. From what little I've seen I think she has beautiful tits. Have you seen them?"

"Julie crossed her arms and looked away from me. "Of course I have."

Are they... are they as nice as I think they are?"

"You bitch," she feigned, although I didn't realize it at the moment. "Throwing my sister up to me, after all I've done for you!"

I started to cry and reached out to her. "Oh, Julie, please don't... "

Then I saw the grin on her face.

"That should teach you to insult me," she said, hoisting a breast back into her bra.

"Julie!"

"You deserved to be teased like that. But if you really want to know..."

"YES! YES!" I shreiked, jumping up and down.

"Sarah really does have nice nipples, and pert breasts, but we've never fooled around or anything. She knows I'm bi, too. In fact, we've never double dated guys either. So I don't know how hot she can get or anything sexual about her. And Julie let it die there.

OR, SO I THOUGHT.

We were spending Thanksgiving weekend at her house in Long Island, and took the train out Wednesday night. No question, Julie will make a great lawyer. I am certain of this because of how she manipulated me over the weekend. For example, although we couldn't BE together and make love ( whenever we touched or got close enough to touch on Wednesday or Thursday, she kept asking me if I'd seen how gorgeous Sarah's nipples were. I kept smacking her, because Sarah was HOME, and anyone could have heard Julie talking about her own sister's nipples!

Sheesh! Well, guess who got conveniently put next to Sarah at the dinner table? Me of course! Julie kept up a steady dialogue of statements having a double meaning. I was constantly blushing, and yet so damn horny at the same time. I acted like a klutz, but Julie's parents seemed to ignore or forgive my actions, and Julie jumped in to protect me from myself several times during the meal.

But what an ordeal that meal was. I was SO turned on by Julie's brazen words and attitude, but also I was on "eggshells" because Sarah was REALLY, REALLY beautiful, wearing a black cocktail dress and revealing just enough cleavage to keep me trying to peak down her front throughout the meal. Christ, was I as bad as some of Neanderthals that roam Columbia's campus?

Julie kept giving me looks ( basically begging for me to do something, but I was too scared to initiate anything. (Who knew what the reaction would be anyway? And it wasn't JULIE taking the chance.)

Finally, I couldn't take Julie's taunting glances anymore, and so I stretched across Sarah, trying to reach the gravy boat I really didn't need. I lingered against her a little longer than necessary, being both flirtatious and feigning interest in what she was saying. But, as I gripped the gravy boat I managed to whisper in her ear, "I just love your breasts."

She looked at me, silently mouthing the word, "WHAT?"

I smiled, my confidence soaring and returned the gravy boat to the table, dropping my hand into her lap instead of mine.

Sarah went rigid. I kept my hand still and carefully studied her reaction. She was tense, but passive, my fingers edged across her thigh and bearly brushed against the outline of her pussy. The others did not notice it, but Sarah jumped, then settled back and shifted position, moving away from my hand.

Julie caught it, because she was looking for it. She pretended not to notice, even helping me by distracting her parents as I slowly placed my hand back on the table. Sarah's nipples were standing up waving hello through the material of her dress, and heightened my excitement. I clumsily dropped my knife, and bent down to retrieve it, and ran my hand along her thigh again for an exquisite moment before having to surface. Sarah must have counted to ten and then excused herself to go to the bathroom, I fervently hoped she had me on her mind and not her bladder.

Later that night, Julie told Sarah that she saw what happened at the table, Sarah promptly denied any improprieties had occurred and proved they had by heatedly demanding to know where Julie got off bringing a pervert like me into her home.

Julie, ever the cool one, had anticipated her sister's reaction and informed Sarah that all I wanted from her was to suck her nipples. An obviously shocked Sarah protested that we'd gone too far. It was one thing to kid around, but that my behavior at dinner was disgraceful, and depraved, and that she'd never been embarrassed like that before.

"And... and what if Mother or Father had noticed her... her..."

"Sarah," Julie said quietly, wresting control of the situation as Sarah waved her hands in frustration at not being able to complete her thought.

"What?"

"You haven't said no."

"I haven't said no? What do you mean, I haven't said no?"

"All Rachel wants to do is suck your nipples. You're ranting and raving, but haven't said it was out of the question. May I assume you might entertain the possibility?"

"Are YOU out of your mind?"

"No. I think you want to, but don't know how to go about telling Rachel."

"You're mad!" Sarah said, but she was clearly flustered.

Julie, ever the shrewd one, realized this, and guessing Sarah was close to agreeing, followed with, "Why don't I clear out of here. You two should meet and clear the air between you like two responsible adults. Can I take it that you're willing to meet with her in your room?"

Julie told me later that Sarah arched her eyebrow at this, saying, "Why my room?"

"Because," Julie said, "Mom and Dad will be paying attention to Rachel's and my rooms. They know I'm bi, for Christ's sake! Besides I'm NOT going to be present. So whatever transpires will be without my knowledge."

And so it was arranged for me to visit Sarah in an hour's time. I can't describe how excited I was. I couldn't keep still, pacing the floor, plopping on the bed, then jumping up to pace some more. Finally the hour was up and I quietly left my room and tapped on Sarah's door.

"Come in," she said quietly, "It's open."

Sarah still wore the black dress, while I had thrown on a robe. It was VERY awkward at first, she was nervously smoking a cigarette as I crossed the space between us and hugged her.

Sarah abruptly pulled away from my embrace and took a deep drag on her cigarette, then stamped it out in an ashtray.

"I didn't know you smoked Sarah," I said.

"I don't as a rule. Only under extreme stress ( and this is a very stressful situation," she said tersely.

"Think how I feel Sarah."

"What?"

"Yeah, think about it for a moment. We've only met briefly before today. You must know I'm bisexual, yet this afternoon you deliberately wore that tight gray turtleneck AND no bra."

She interrupted, saying, "I always dress that way when I'm home. I need to relax away from all those stiff legal types I work with."

"No! You set out to tease me. It was a deliberate attempt to... well it..."

I had to start again. "I was provoked by it. It made you so desirable in my eyes... I just had to do something."

I realized that as I'd been talking the space between us had closed. We were very close to one another. She had the most sensuous eyelashes I'd ever seen, and I told her so.

Sarah's hand fluttered up to her eye as if to confirm what I'd just told her.

"Well... thank you. No one's ever told me that before."

It was quiet for a moment, then Sarah burst out with, "Why in heaven's name did you tell Julie you wanted to..."

"To suck your nipples?"

"Yes, damn it! How crude a thing to say to one's sister."

"You forget, we're lovers. Lovers talk like that. It goes with the relationship."

"But..."

"I know it sounds... crude, as you put it. But how else might I have gotten my point across?"

"You could have said it to me."

"But I did. At diner, it was the first opportunity I had to say anything personal to you. I distinctly recall telling you how lovely your breasts were."

"And shocked the hell out of me too."

"Hadn't Julie already told you what I want to do to your..."

"Never mind! It wasn't appropriate."

"Was it timely?"

"Was it timely?"

"I asked you first."

We both started to laugh at this exchange. Sarah took my elbow and we sat down on the lounge. It marked the first time she'd touched me. Our thighs touched as we sat, this was definitely by Sarah's choice. I definitely felt a trickle of excitement run down my spine, and the warmth of anticipation bloomed in my stomach. I knew I had her!

Tilting my head to meet her eyes, I saw the desire, and need within, a combination that set my pulse skipping. I concentrated on being patient and waited for Sarah to continue speaking.

"Rachel," she began a moment later, "when you groped my leg under the table... I almost tipped the damn table over."

"I was worried something like that might happen. You showed remarkable control Sarah, remarkable."

"Thank you, I think. So... what do we do now?" She asked pensively.

"This," I said and lightly brushed her lips. The kiss that followed was slow, deliberate and devastating. She'd expected a harsh, hungry mouth on hers perhaps that was why the soft, lazy romance of the kiss disarmed her so completely.

"Mmmm," she hummed. I kissed her again and her mouth opened like a baby bird's to receive my wormy tongue. A few minutes later and Sarah had voluntarily lowered her top and I was staring at her wonderful breasts. They were small, and came straight out from the bottom only to slope gently back at the top. They were longer than they were round -- almost, but not quite cone-like. Sarah's divine nipples, huge dark-brown crowns, looked out of proportion on her breasts.

"Now that you've seen them, do you like them?" She asked, her eyes fluttered. She was anxious, nervously awaiting my opinion.

"Please Sarah," I said, meaning every word, "don't tell Julie, but yours are the most perfect breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I truly love Julie, and her breasts are terrific, but they cannot compare to yours."

She drew in a deep breath, eyes wide open, probing mine.

"Now, Sarah, I have to taste them."

"Uh, yes, of course." She cupped her right breast in her hand and offered it to me. I kissed the nipple and then hungrily placed the entire breast in my mouth.

I felt rapture, pure, unadulterated rapture. My entire body tingled and I thought about the Jell-O that we'd eaten earlier at dinner as my tongue moved around the tight, spongy flesh, savoring the feeling of the tip of her hard nipple against the roof of my mouth. Ohhhh, I played with those wonderful perky breasts -- pushing them together and pulling on them ever so gently -- slowly popping them in and out of my mouth; sneaking a glimpse at her face as I nearly devoured them. Her neck was arched back, her mouth open, and she was gasping in short, quick breaths as she held my head firmly in place with both hands.

I was mad with wanting her. I positioned myself across her stomach while caressing her breast with my hand. My saliva had made her nipples slick, and as I slowly teased them by pulling them between my fingers, her hand covered mine.

"That feels so good, Rachel. I never thought it would be this way. I mean guys... you know -- well they..."

"Shush," I whispered wondering if Julie or anyone else had their ear to the door.

By this time, Sarah's dress had worked its way up around her waist and my chest was between her legs, my mouth traveled across the soft skin of her stomach. Now Sarah was breathing slowly, softly, deeply, emitting short sighs with each exhalation.

"Do you do this with my sister?" She asked her voice hoarse and grated.

"Not exactly," I said evasively, not wanting to discuss Julie's and my techniques.

"Are we about to make love, or is this a car rental commercial?" She managed, before taking a deep breath. I laughed. Sarah was an attorney after all and knew how to ask clever questions.

"Okay," I laughed, "we make love all right, but there's more passion involved. I don't mean we tie each other up or that we're into S&M, but we're seldom this tender with each other, okay?"

"Mmmm. I like tender," she sighed. "More tenderness please," her hand released my hair and began to tease the nape of my neck.

In return, I nuzzled the tops of her panties, causing her stomach to contract.

"Are you taking advantage of me, Rachel?" Sarah inquired with a contented sigh, hugging the pillow under her head and letting me have my way.

"No," I said as innocently as possible, "I'm just trying to make you comfortable."

"How sweet of you," she purred in a honey-coated tone, also dripped with sarcasm. Obviously she didn't believe a word I was saying.

I caressed the cotton crotch of her panties with my nose, feeling her heat and the moisture threatening to soak through, and Sarah took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. I swallowed, then inhaled the aroma of her arousal.

Using my teeth, I began inching her panties lower and lower while my hands caressed the back of her knees. Sarah was now trembling with anticipation. Her skin was smooth, hot, and unbearably soft to my touch. I wanted to taste her, devour her -- I found her mouth and she slowed her movements in order to greet my tongue. I thought back to Danielle. My god, that was only weeks ago! I felt pangs of guilt in taking advantage of Sarah, and she was older than I.

The kiss was long and soft. Tenderly I plied a sensitive nipple, until she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. I smiled and gently stroked her face.

"I wanted you from the first moment I saw you."

"I didn't know for sure, but I felt something happen between us at the table," she said, almost inaudibly.

"Lift up a bit," I grunted, trying to lift her hips. "I have to get these panties off."

Sarah complied, and with a flick of her ankle flung them across the room. Then she wriggled out of her rumpled dress and sent it flying in the general direction of her panties.

I was staring at her glistening cunt when Sarah giggled. "Doesn't the dress usually go first?"

"This isn't usual, Sarah my darling," I said, looking up at her, my voice husky with desire.

"Can I see you?" She asked meekly.

"Of course." And I rose to a sitting position and struggled out of my robe.

Sarah took me in much as a man would, staring from top to bottom. I felt my nipples harden into diamond tips under her gaze.

"You're beautiful," she said.

"Thank you, but no, I'm not beautiful. You and Julie are truly beautiful... I'm kind of plain."

"No. No, you're really beautiful in my eyes. Like a Botticelli portrait, angular, yes, but beautiful non-the-less... and your eyes are simply devastating."

As she spoke my hand caressed her stomach, moving lower with each touch, finally my fingers curled around her thick pubic hair and tugged. It was as if all the air in her lungs rushed out in a whoosh! I waited until Sarah drew some air back into her before asking, "Do you want me to touch you?"

Her eyes were closed, and she was absolutely beautiful. She didn't say anything until I began to move my fingers toward her secret folds.

"Yes, please," she murmured so softly I wasn't sure I heard her.

I began to rub my fingers along her outer labia. With the first touch of my fingers Sarah began to writhe, struggling toward them, struggling away. I watched her frantic denial as I levered myself over her.

"Look at me," I whispered. And when her eyes opened, my tongue descended, parted her moistened folds and entered her. Sarah's hips churned violently at this and her hand went to her mouth to stifle the scream forming there. I held her hips for a moment, feeling her sharp bones against my palms before clutching the cheeks of her ass in order to keep my mouth upon her molten cunt.

She began to breathe with more force, building with each probe of my tongue. In all too brief a time, Sarah exploded into a muffled groan, throwing her head back deeply into the pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.