First Love - Cover

Preview

First Love

by Gidget

Copyright© 1999 by Gidget

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, First,

Erotica Sex Story: The story of coming of age of three teenagers

Author's note: The following story is completely fictitious. It is the "coming of age" story of three young adults whose lives become intertwined. I wrote the preface as a story in its own (was titled "I Had To Have This Boy"), with a beginning and an end, but I received many requests for more about these characters. The original story was told from the point of view of the girl, but the remainder is all third person from the point of view of several people. The timeline is not straightforward, as most of the book is in flashbacks. The flashbacks eventually catch up to the point in time when the beginning chapter takes place so the reader can understand the first scene and its characters better. Also, please be warned that the whole novel is over 500k!

It is not exotic, nor is it more sex than story. Actually as it gets going it's about 1 part sex 10 parts story. There is a lot of "believable" stuff in this story, (lots of conversations, thoughts, slang, non-sexual fantasies, etc.) enough that it may bore some or add an element of real life to others. So if you're looking for 99% sex, look elsewhere :-). You've been warned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.