Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4 - Cover

Preview

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4

by JohnMurray4173

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, CrossDressing, Fiction, Cheating, Cuckold, Sharing, Slut Wife, Wife Watching, BDSM, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Anal Sex, Cream Pie, Facial, Fisting, Pegging, Water Sports,

Erotica Sex Story: Further adventures in Ben's, Gloria's, Sarah's and Emily's lives

This story describes further activities in Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household. To fully understand the events, it would be best to read the first three chapters. But, if all you want is something to stroke to, plenty is in here to encourage you.

This story contains scenes of cross-dressing, cuckoldry, man-on-man sex, and voyeurism. If these things aren’t for you, please, read no further.

All characters are a minimum of eighteen years old.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From BSSH 03...

As Beverly walked with Barry out of the room, she turned to stare down her husband, “You, Mister Swanson, can go get Marjorie out of the closet and come to dinner as her. When we go to bed, and you’ve used your tongue to get me off, you can explain to me why you thought I’d have a problem with Ben fucking you. Then, later this week, Mr Stokes can fuck us both with you as Marjorie, got it? But not until Ben has done some apologising and explaining.”

...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.