Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4 - Cover

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 4: Ben

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ben - Further adventures in Ben's, Gloria's, Sarah's and Emily's lives

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Fisting   Pegging   Water Sports  

After spending Monday night ‘apologising’ to Gloria as Emily watched, Ben dragged himself to his first speaking engagement at midday on Tuesday. Glad he didn’t have an earlier event, and this was a new audience, Ben ‘dialled’ in his speech by using one he had given before. Fortunately, his well-practised routine played well for this audience, and the applause at the end was genuine and unorchestrated.

After his speech, Ben spent the obligatory period schmoozing with the clients and flirting with their wives or girlfriends. But, surprisingly, only two phone numbers were ‘slipped’ into his pants pocket, and only one wife blatantly propositioned him.

Before he discovered his ex-wife was fucking his teammates, Ben would have ignored the flirtations. But now single, Ben examined the names attached to the numbers and decided there was only one potential play partner. So, entering that number into his phone, Ben excused himself and headed home.

‘Fuck, I’m tired,’ Ben thought as he parked in his garage. Then remembering his all-night fuck session with Gloria, he grinned and added, ‘That lush bint was worth every exhausting second, though! To think she’s engaged to Gary’s son, how the fuck did that happen? I don’t know whether to congratulate that poor bastard or take him to a bar to commiserate. What I do know is that life with Gloria will be anything but boring!’

Ben shuffled inside, unaware of anything other than his need to sleep, “I’m too old for this shit,” he muttered, subconsciously mimicking ‘Sergeant Murtaugh’ from Lethal Weapon.

Reaching his bedroom, Ben was surprised to find a smiling, naked Emily already occupying it. Ben toppled into bed, and before he could protest, Emily’s warm, moist mouth surrounded his rapidly inflating tool.

“Emily, I can’t, sorry. I’m too tired,” Ben tried to protest.

Letting Ben’s dick fall from her mouth, Emily grinned and replied, “Shut up and cum. You’ll sleep better.”

Knowing arguing was a wasted effort, Ben’s eyes sank closed, and with a soft grunt, he orgasmed into Emily’s sucking mouth and fell asleep.

Smiling delightedly, Emily snuggled against Ben’s reposed body and let herself doze with the man she was fast coming to believe should be hers for life, despite being less than half Ben’s age.

Before she slipped into sleep, Emily thought, ‘Mum and Dad had two kids, and it sucked! If Ben and I married, I’ll work at least four children around my studies and residency. By the time I become a full trauma surgeon, we’ll have a brood of kids to raise.

Unaware of Emily’s plans, Ben slept on. Two hours later, needing to pee, Ben awoke. Carefully freeing himself from Emily’s embrace, Ben relieved himself, then sat on his love seat, staring at Emily’s reposed figure.

Unable to believe Emily’s espoused reasons, Ben wondered why a woman as intellectual as Emily wanted him. Ben hadn’t understood that he was at least as intelligent as his young lover. Ben had concentrated on his physical attributes at school and glided by his academic achievements. Despite never studying, he easily obtained a B average, but he thought he was a ‘dumb ass jock’ and believed no ‘smart’ woman would ever desire him. Therefore, Emily’s apparent desire for him confused him.

As Ben sat watching his sleeping housemate and lover, Emily slowly woke. Feeling his eyes on her, Emily, although inexperienced at seduction, wanted to tease and turn her man on, so she casually pulled her arms out from under the sheets, caused the quilt and top sheet to ‘accidentally’ fall off her chest, exposed her full 38 DD tits, and then exaggeratedly stretched.

Staged, it may have been, but it had the desired effect. As Ben sat naked, through her slitted eyes, she saw his thick 7-inch cock swiftly rear its big purple head. Delighted he wanted her, Emily opened her eyes, swished the quilt aside and coquettishly asked, “Oh my! Is that for me?” as she deliberately shifted her eyes to stare at Ben’s dick blatantly.

Chuckling, Ben swiftly crossed to the bed and knelt beside Emily’s reposed body. Then, once again surprising and delighting Emily with his physical strength, Ben lifted her onto his thighs, his big dick already searching for her entrance. Eager to have him inside her, Emily reached behind her voluptuous ass, took hold of Ben’s throbbing shaft, and guided it into her warm depths. Then, having positioned Ben correctly, Emily sank onto his rampant erection with a satisfied sigh.

Running his big hands up Emily’s back, Ben grasped her shoulders and lifted his ass off his heels. Now standing on his knees, Ben pulled Emily down as he thrust up into her. Then, as he felt Emily’s arousal grow around his rigid pole, Ben increased the speed and ferocity of his thrusts until his pelvis hit Emily’s clit with a loud smacking sound.

Driven mad by Ben’s forceful thrusts, Emily lost control of her body. Unable to concentrate on anything more than the delicious, growing sensations in her wet nether regions, Emily’s body refused to react. Instead, hanging limp, her head, arms and legs flopped this way, and that, as she bounced in response to Ben’s thrusts.

There was only one thing Emily was sure of. She couldn’t wait until Ben’s enormous tool filled her wanting cunt with his seed. Unable to articulate coherently, Emily tried to beg, but it only came out as, “Please ... Ben ... Please ... I...”

Ben didn’t hear her, or if he did, he ignored her pleas. Instead, concentrating on driving his young lover to the heights of ecstasy, Ben drove into her relentlessly. But before he’d heard Emily’s orgasm, her sweet, young pussy proved too much, and Ben lost control and spilt his seed inside his housemate. Ben’s ejaculate exploding into her triggered Emily’s orgasm, and her scream mixed with Ben’s roar, filling the room with their vocalised release.

Lowering Emily to the bed, Ben tenderly kissed her soft lips before sliding down her ripe body. Pausing to kiss and suck her prominent nipples, Ben slowly descended onto Emily’s cum filled pussy. Then, ignoring the semen leaking from Emily’s freshly fucked cunt, Ben pulled Emily’s clit hood back and exposed her pleasure centre. Taking that sexy button between his lips, Ben lightly sucked as he swirled his tongue over it.

Her synapses overloaded by pleasure, Emily fell asleep after her orgasm. But, as she dozed, it seemed that she dreamed. First, she dreamed of a lover kissing her pouting lips before he suckled her wanting breasts. Then, as she thought that sensation alone would bring her climax, his lips kissed lower until they rested on her button.

“Yes!” Emily hissed in her dream, unaware she’d said it aloud.

Her hips arching off the bed to press against her dream lover’s questing tongue, Emily’s hands felt for her man’s head so she could guide him to her pussy lips, wanting to feel his tongue delving into her wet depths. But when her hands found Ben’s remembered face, she woke, realising she wasn’t dreaming.

“Ben!” She exclaimed, trying vainly to push him away. “I’m full of cum!”

Of course, Ben ignored her protestations and lowered his mouth, having felt where she wanted to guide him. Then, using his thumbs to part Emily’s labia, Ben wiped his tongue from her perineum, along her slit and onto her clitoris. He repeated that action three more times before forcing his tongue into a narrow shaft and pushing it as deeply as possible into Emily’s pussy.

Then, as he tongue-fucked her, occasionally pausing to lap their combined secretions, Ben reached up to take Emily’s hard nipples in his thumbs and forefingers. Waiting for Emily’s passions to crest, Ben softly rolled Emily’s nipples. Then, when Emily groaned and pulled Ben back onto her clit, he knew she was close, so he surrounded her nubbin with his lips as he swirled his tongue over and around it.

“Ahhh!” Emily sighed as she felt her orgasm about to shake her. She thought it would be a mild but deeply felt one, but Ben had other ideas. As Emily crested, Ben sucked hard on her clit as he bit firmly down on it. Simultaneously, he forcefully squeezed, twisted and pulled Emily’s breast nubs. The sudden pain/pleasure caused Emily to explode rather than come, and her wail rang until she collapsed onto the bed, panting hard.

Looking at Ben, she implored, “Cum in me, baby. Fill your lover with your manly seed.”

Hugging his young lover close, Ben slid inside her, let his control go, and swiftly complied with Emily’s request.

As Ben rolled onto his back, Emily moved with him, keeping herself pressed against his side. Then, propping herself on her elbow, she absently twirled Ben’s chest hair with her finger before innocently asking, “Can you again? I want to give you a blow job and feel your seed spurting into my mouth.”

Lifting his head to look at her, Ben pretended to growl, “Gawd, woman! You’ll be the death of me!” But glancing at his phone, he added, “If we’re going to meet Sarah for dinner, as she asked, we’d better shower and get changed.”

“Shower with me?” Emily asked hopefully.

“Sure,” Ben replied. “No shower blowjobs, though.”

Emily grinned but made no promises.

Before showering, Emily helped Ben to change the sheets and get the sticky ones into the washing machine. Then, after setting the big machine to run, Emily followed Ben to his shower, where she ignored his no-blowjob edict and got to taste his seed before giving his wilted cock a final clean.

Interlude: Courtney Murray.

Close to full term, Courtney waddled (her description, not anyone else’s) through her kitchen, looking for her phone. ‘I swear carrying this baby has addled my brain,’ she thought, looking in all the places she may have absently put her phone down. Giving it up, she yelled, “John! Can you call my phone, please? I’ve lost the damned thing again.”

“Just a second!” Her husband responded from Samuel’s bedroom, where he was blowing their BDSM Master.

Not hearing her phone, Courtney wandered the lower rooms trying to hear it and hoping she hadn’t put it on silent.

“Sounds like it’s coming from our bedroom, babe,” John yelled from Samuel’s upstairs room.

Courtney walked up the stairs and heard Modern English’s ‘Melt with You’ playing. She’d chosen that ringtone for her husband because she still felt that way when he took her in his strong arms. As she walked to the bedroom she shared with her husband when they visited Samuel, she paused at Samuel’s room to watch. John was dressed to the nines, looking every bit the glamorous slut he was after donning his Olivia persona.

Looking at the gorgeous woman, who was also her husband, blowing her Dominant, made Courtney think, ‘Gawd, I wish this baby would hurry up and make her damned appearance. I need me some of that!’

But whether she meant Samuel’s thick cock or her husband remained unclear. Both, probably.

Watching them play made Courtney horny and wet. ‘A lot of good that does me,’ she bitched to herself. ‘I’m so Gawddamned big I can’t even see my pussy, let alone touch it!’

Trying not to sigh audibly, Courtney continued to her room. Entering its soft, feminine surroundings, Courtney once again marvelled that her husband, when they were with Samuel, didn’t just put up with this room, he loved it. Furthermore, she loved Samuel’s rule that stated her husband, John, had sixty minutes from when they arrived to change into Olivia and must stay that way until it was time to go home.

Usually, John’s transformation would result in a weekend of sex and debauchery for the pair of them. However, Courtney’s pregnancy precluded many of their usual activities, although she still attended Samuel’s parties and willingly gave blow or handjobs to anyone that wanted one. It seemed many men fantasised about fucking a pregnant woman, and although Courtney was too far along to continue doing that, she was happy to let them live their fantasy through her mouth or hands.

Courtney and John had one sacrosanct rule during their monthly visit with Samuel. They could fuck anyone and everyone as many times as they wanted, except each other.

Her phone had ceased ringing when Courtney reached the top of the stairs. But now she knew approximately where it was, Courtney was confident she’d find it in the made-up bed. She remembered sitting propped up playing ‘Lemmings’ on it before her bladder insisted she rushed into the en suite. After taking care of her ablutions and horny from watching her husband doll himself up for their Dominant, Courtney had absently made the bed before going downstairs to make coffee.

Pulling the cover back exposed her missing phone, so she picked it up and unlocked it before dialling Ben’s place. As she expected and hoped, Nigel answered, “Stokes residence, Nigel speaking.”

“Just the man I wanted to speak to,” Courtney said warmly. “It’s Courtney, honey. Do you have time to chat?”

Wondering why the stunningly beautiful Mrs Murray wanted to talk to him, Nigel answered, “I’ve just woken up, Mrs Murray. I have all day to chat if you wish.”

“Call me Courtney, Nigel. Otherwise, I’ll think you’re talking to my mother-in-law.” Courtney looked at her watch and realised it was already mid-morning. “Oh!” She exclaimed. “I forgot you worked nights. I hope you’re not being polite by not telling me I woke you up?”

“I don’t work nights, Courtney,” Nigel explained. “I work in tandem with my company’s Berlin team. They’re eight hours behind us, so I typically work from 2.00 pm until midnight. So, it’s all good. I was up already.”

“I was going to invite you and Chin-lung (pronounced Jin-Long, but Chin-lung prefers the diminutive ‘Gin’) for dinner with John and me at Samuel Brooks’ home tonight, Nigel,” Courtney said in her musical voice. “But I’m guessing you won’t get off work until midnight, huh?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.