Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4 - Cover

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household Part 4

Copyright© 2023 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 2: Gloria II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Gloria II - Further adventures in Ben's, Gloria's, Sarah's and Emily's lives

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Fisting   Pegging   Water Sports  

From Chapter 1...

“My pussy’s dripping already, you slut,” Luna teased. “He’d better be worth it!”

Seeing a co-worker driving up, Gloria switched to supervisor mode and pretended to growl exasperatedly, “Luna, if you’re going to keep your knees straight and bend over to pick things up, you can’t be surprised when the boys ogle you. Besides, you know to bend your knees when lifting.”

When the forky was out of earshot, Gloria patted Luna’s tight buns and said, “See you tonight, lover. 7 O’clock, yeah?”

“Yeah,” Luna acknowledged, knowing she’d drip all day anticipating playing with Gloria tonight.

...

Getting back to her workstation, Gloria texted Barry’s address to her friend and then checked her team’s progress on her computer. Seeing all but the new guy and her usual pain-in-the-butt, Nathan, were working well and on track, Gloria donned her hard hat and safety glasses and went to see if they needed help or an ass chewing. After getting those two up to speed, the rest of the day went to plan, and the team left work on time. Waving to Stan, Gloria headed home to Ben’s place, ready to shower, do herself up, drive to Barry’s, and introduce her man to his ‘delectable treat’.

Wearing a dark red, mid-thigh leather skirt under her matching dark red bustier and 7-inch black pumps, Gloria opened the door and strode inside to find her man chatting with Neil. Not one to beat about the bush, Gloria marched over to Neil, took his hand, pulled him to his feet, plastered her body to his, groped his ass, and shoved her tongue down his throat.

“Not tonight, sorry, Neil,” Gloria informed him when she gave Neil time to take a breath. “I have plans for my man that don’t include another male. Now fuck off home, and I promise I’ll make it up to you on Friday. Okay?”

Gloria stepped back, and then when Neil hesitated, wanting to protest, Gloria grabbed his hardening manhood and said, “On Friday, I promise that you can stick this in all three of my holes, but you need to fuck off tonight. Okay?”

Finally taking the hint, Neil grinned at Barry, ‘tipped his hat’ (not that he had a hat on) to Gloria, and replied, “Friday it is. Ah, fuck it. I won’t mind a bit of Maccas on the way home.” The last said over his shoulder as he walked down the stairs to his car.

Gloria took Barry’s hand, led him to the couch, and kissed her man as thoroughly as possible. Then Gloria slid her hand inside Barry’s polo, ran it over his pudgy chest, and played with his nipples. Barry tried to mimic her actions, but the tight bustier top prevented access to Gloria’s magnificent mammary set. The bustier did, however, pile Gloria’s breast mounds up deliciously, so Barry fixated on there, fantasising that Gloria would let him fuck them.

Reading his mind, Gloria grinned, “Yes, you may. Later tonight, if you want.”

“I want,” Barry said huskily, urgent desire evident.

Barry put his hand on Gloria’s knee and began working it under her skirt. Grabbing it, Gloria said, “No”, firmly. Thinking his lover may have been on the rags, Barry ceased trying to touch her pussy. But, little did he know Gloria didn’t want him to touch it because she had a surprise waiting for him, and she didn’t want it exposed until Luna got there.

Gloria was about to check the time on her phone when there was a knock on the door. Not expecting company other than Gloria, Barry frowned. Then thinking Neil must have got his Maccas and returned, Neil snatched the door open, preparing to berate his friend, only to find the diminutive Luna pushing past him into the room.

Spotting Gloria on the couch, Luna winked and then turned back to Barry.

“Hi,” she chimed musically. “You must be Barry. I’m Gloria’s co-worker, friend, man-hunting sidekick, and occasional lover, Luna. Nice to meet you.”

Completely overawed, Barry stared at the petite vision of sexiness standing in front of him. Wearing a dark purple bustier that her glorious globes were almost falling out of, over black hotpants, with fishnet stockings inside 7-inch strappy stiletto heels, Luna looked like every man’s porno fantasy.

Add in light brown hair and olive skin, with dark brown eyes and a pixie nose over full, pouting lips, and all Barry managed to stumble out was, “Wow!”

Grinning at her friend, Luna said, “Quite the conversationalist, isn’t he?”

“Hard for a man to think when all his blood is throbbing in his dick’s head,” Gloria drawled, delighted her man seemed to like his treat.

Luna plastered her body to Barry’s and grabbed his stiff pole, “Is this for me?” She asked coquettishly, excited that Barry carried something she thought she could take inside her body comfortably. ‘Guys bigger than this, always try to force it all inside me,’ Luna thought. ‘It’s like they don’t realise or care they’re hurting me. That’s why I always end up letting them cum in my mouth or put it in my butt.’

Nonplussed by Luna’s aggressiveness, Barry turned his head to Gloria, expecting her to be pissed at him for letting Luna grope him. Instead, he found her grinning and looking delighted that her friend had his cock in her hand.

“Like your treat, Baz?” Gloria needlessly asked.

‘I’ll never understand her,’ Barry thought as he nodded vigorously. Scared if he disagreed, Gloria would send Luna home.

Testing the waters, Barry ventured, “You’re saying I get to make love to Luna tonight?”

“No!” Gloria emphatically stated, choosing to interpret her lover’s words literally. Then when Barry’s face fell, she added, “You get to watch me fuck her. Then you get to be fucked by me as you fuck her.”

“Fanfuckingtastic,” the awed Barry mouthed.

“Dinner first,” Gloria announced, pulling chicken breast fillets and the makings for chicken pesto pasta out of her bag.

The women spent the time making dinner teasing Barry. Sometimes they’d press their bodies together, the much taller Gloria bending over, and exchange passionate kisses as their hands ran over the other’s back and ass. Other times, Gloria would turn Luna to face Barry, pull Luna’s hair off her shoulder, then kiss and nibble Luna’s neck and shoulders as Gloria ran her hands over Luna’s sexily toned body, occasionally sliding her hand down to caress Luna’s button through her hotpants.

To add to Barry’s arousal, the girls alternately walked over to him and pushed his head between their mounded breasts.

“I swear if one of you does that again, I’m bending you over the couch and fucking you,” Barry tried to growl.

Laughing as she skipped across the room, Luna replied, “All good things come to those that wait, Baz, and I’m as hot as all fuck, so you might have to wait a long time before Gloria satiates me.”

“You’re hot?” Barry muttered. “I think my fucking balls are about to explode!”

Grinning at her friend, Gloria cut her eyes towards Barry and raised an eyebrow. Taking the hint, Luna strutted over to Barry and struck a sexy pose. Then turning her back to Barry, she bent over, looked back at him past her bottom, then smacked her ass.

Barry’s hips jerked forward at the resounding report, and he groaned. Smiling, Luna turned to him and placed his hands on her hips. Swinging her hips as if in time to music, Luna turned away, then, keeping her knees straight, bent at the waist and guided Barry’s hands onto her tight buttocks.

Astounded, Barry looked to see what his fiancée would do. To his surprise, Gloria was leaning on her elbows over the kitchen bench, sipping white wine, a pleased smile flitting over her face.

He wanted to know how far he could push things, so Barry stroked his hands over Luna’s shapely butt before moving them to her inner thighs. Luna spread her legs as if to give Barry better access to her perineum and pussy, but just as Barry’s searching hand cupped her pussy, Luna twisted and danced away before crossing to Gloria and pulling her into a passionate kiss, her tongue battling with Gloria’s.

Done kissing Gloria, Luna snaked her hips, hands held above her head and swayed across to Barry. Then dancing close enough for Barry to touch, she waited until he reached for her before dancing away untouched. Luna repeated her tease three more times, but the fourth time she danced close, Luna suddenly flung herself at Barry, knocking him back against the couch. Then dropping to her knees, Luna had Barry’s precum leaking cock gobbled down before Barry knew what the fuck was happening.

Shocked but horny beyond his limited experience, Barry almost immediately erupted into Luna’s voraciously sucking mouth.

“Gawddamn!” Barry groaned as his aching balls violently emptied into Luna’s mouth.

Smiling, Luna tucked Barry’s softening dick back into his trousers. Then she swayed across to Gloria, turned Gloria until they were side on to Barry, and kissed her passionately, pushing Barry’s seed into her friend’s mouth with her tongue.

Knowing Luna would do that, Gloria turned her lips to Barry to show him she had his cum held in her mouth and smeared on and around her lips. Then, as Luna tipped her head back, mouth open, Gloria let the seed drip back into Luna’s mouth.

Subconsciously squeezing his suddenly reappearing erection, Barry groaned, “Ah, Gawd!” and desperately tried not to cum in his pants.

Grinning at each other, the girls turned as one and said, “Dinner!”

Of course, the women sat Barry between them at the dinner table, and as they only needed a fork to eat the pesto, their hands were soon in his lap, vying to take hold of his cock. This kept going until Gloria spread her hand over Barry’s entire package and cupped them. Luna knew better than to push the issue and grinned at her friend, acknowledging her ‘ownership’.

After they’d eaten dinner, Gloria and Luna led Barry back to the couch, sat on either side and took turns kissing and tongue dancing with him. The girls were probably working themselves up as much as they were him because there were panted breaths and flushed faces all around. To Barry’s delight, the girls would also lean across him to share passionate kisses.

Deciding it was time to move the show along, Gloria turned, pushed Barry against the couch and seductively undid her bustier’s clips, exposing her full, round breasts. Then taking Barry’s head between her hands, she guided his mouth onto her turgid nipple.

Luna cupped Gloria’s left breast in her tiny hand and sucked that nipple into her mouth as Barry tongued the other.

“So good,” Gloria sighed happily.

But it wasn’t enough. As her sexual desires began soaring, Gloria needed more, so she stood and pulled her friend to her feet. Gloria urgently kissed her friend as she ran her hands over Luna’s back and ass. Then turning Luna to face Barry, Gloria exposed one of Luna’s shoulders and slowly and sensually undid the buttons down the front of Luna’s bustier.

As the bustier sprung apart, Gloria caught it and casually threw it over the back of the couch. Then, her eyes glued to her man, Gloria cupped Luna’s ripe, D-cupped melons and gently rolled Luna’s nipples between her thumb and forefinger, gently stretching them away from them Luna’s breasts as she kissed and licked Luna’s exposed shoulder.

Luna was ready to fuck. Gloria could easily smell it. Her man was ready to explode. That was clear from his moans, groans, and slowly blinking eyes, so Gloria knew it was time to screw her lovers, and she knew she would do it expertly.

Pushing the shuddering Luna away, Gloria quickly undid the remaining clips and threw her bustier on top of Luna’s. Then turning, she unzipped her leather skirt, wriggled it over her luscious bottom, and dropped it to the floor, exposing the hidden surprise to her man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.