Tsunami Mary - Cover

Preview

Tsunami Mary

by Big Ed Magusson

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Father, Daughter, Cousins, Group Sex,

Incest Sex Story: She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Published by BE’s Place Books.

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Naked Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission. All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form.

This book is intended as adult entertainment. It contains material of an adult, explicit, sexual nature. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities described.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.