Tsunami Mary - Cover

Tsunami Mary

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex  

My brain was blank. I lay on my bed, exhausted from a massive orgasm, while Mary smirked at me. Smirked at me while my cock remained deep inside her. She shifted slightly, which made me gasp. I was still pretty hard. She shifted once again, and leaned back, looking very pleased with herself.

“What was that?” I gasped.

“Mom was kinda loud last night.” She grinned. “I thought you’d like it.”

I nodded. I obviously did, but that didn’t change the fact that my daughter has just fucked me. Again.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” I put my hands on her hips to lift her off me.

“Why not?” She pushed her hips down, not letting me move her. “You liked it. I liked it. We both came pretty hard.”

“Yeah, but you’re my daughter.”

“So? Amy’s my cousin.”

I grimaced. We obviously didn’t mind her having sex with her cousin. “That’s different.”

“Why?” Her eyes widened in what looked like innocence. Except her tight pussy was still wrapped around my cock.

“Because it is?”

Her brow furrowed. “But Sam and Sara do it. And no one minds.”

It took me a second to remember that Sara was Sam’s sister.

“And Sam’s doing things with his mom, and no one minds.”

“Things?” I asked.

“I don’t know exactly,” Mary admitted. “I’ve only seen her jack him off.”

I swallowed. Was everyone having incestuous sex?

“You’re getting heavy,” I said. “Off.”

With a grumble under her breath, Mary rose and then flopped next to me on the mattress. My groin was sticky with our combined juices, but she immediately wrapped a leg over mine, trapping me to the bed.

“It’s still wrong,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because it is.”

“I’m not three, Dad. That doesn’t work on me anymore.”

I grimaced. She was right. She was sixteen. Above the age of consent, actually.

“Just enjoy it.” She put one hand on my chest and started rubbing gentle circles.

“But your mom—”

“I know about her conferences.” Mary’s hand drifted lower as she continued to stroke my skin.

That stymied me. I knew Lindy would object. I mean, she’d outright told me not to touch our daughter. But if I told Mary that, she not only wouldn’t accept it, she’d also go argue with Lindy.

Which might’ve been fine, if it’d been before I had sex with Mary. After was a completely different story. Lindy would be pissed.

Not that I’d blame her. What the hell had I been thinking?

I pulled myself out of my thoughts when Mary’s hand brushed my cock. To my surprise, I was almost erect.

“Uhh...” I stammered.

“I want more.” She curled her fingers around my dick and stroked me a couple of times.

She’s gonna mount me again, I realized. I had time to stop her...

... and then I didn’t.

Instead, when my daughter swung a leg over me, I held her hips until she was lined up. When she sank down on my cock once again, we both gasped.

Any thoughts that what we were doing was wrong fled my brain. Watching her small breasts bounce, feeling her pussy squeeze me tight ― I became a mindless sex machine. If we were gonna fuck, we were gonna fuck.

I reached up and cupped her breasts. She sighed and leaned forward. As I ran my fingers lightly over them, she shifted her weight, driving my cock deeper inside her. When I rubbed a thumb over one of her nipples, she shivered. I did the other one, and she shook through a small orgasm. I knew she was coming from the way she clenched my cock.

As amazing as she felt, all warm and hot, I wanted more.

I rolled us over to missionary, never pulling out of her as I did. She hooked her feet behind my thighs as I pounded her. I lowered my head next to her ear.

“You want me to fuck you?” I growled. “You want me to fuck you?”

“Oh, God, yes!”

She was so slick, I moved easily, despite how tight she was. I sped up, all my concentration on making her come ― making her come hard. I didn’t stop when she gasped for breath. I didn’t stop when she raked her fingernails down my back. I didn’t stop until she cried out and convulsed, and then only because her pussy had become too tight for me to move.

I paused and held still until she’d recovered her breath. Then I rose up enough to look her in the eyes. Hers were filled with joy.

“More.”

Her one word was quiet, but unmistakable. Still, I raised an eyebrow.

“More!”

Since I was still hard, why not?

I started fucking her once again, thrusting my cock as hard as I could into her pussy. Into my daughter’s pussy. And the harder I fucked, the more she urged me on.

Mary came again. A big one. When her pussy tightened around my cock, it was too much. I exploded with the biggest orgasm of my life.

I might’ve blacked out; it was that intense. All I know is that when I did finally become aware of my surroundings, I was flat on my back on the bed, with Mary once again curled into my side.

“Wow, Dad,” she said. “That was really good.”

I nodded, too weak to do much else.

She kissed my cheek and the got up. She was beautifully mussed, and she gave me a very satisfied grin.

“I wanna shower before Mom gets home,” she said. “You should, too.”

I nodded. Yeah, I should do that. And also change the sheets.


The guilt kicked in when I started the laundry. It wasn’t unheard of for me to do it, but Lindy would ask why, and I’d have to tell her something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.