Tsunami Mary - Cover

Tsunami Mary

Copyright © 2023 Big Ed Magusson. The Windy Pines characters and locations © Fanlon, used with permission.

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She’s an irresistible force of nature… Rick’s daughter knows what she wants and she’d determined to get it. That might not be good news for Rick… A short story in Fanlon’s The Windy Pines Universe.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex  

I jumped when Lindy touched my shoulder. In front of me, Mary shuddered and scrunched her face up. She let out a small moan as she came.

Lindy gently turned me. She looked amused as she guided me to our room and closed the door behind us.

“You really shouldn’t be watching,” she teased as she pushed me onto the bed. I stretched out on my back, and she straddled me.

“It’s hard not to,” I said. I held my wife’s thighs as she lined herself up. “And they’re both so sexy.”

“They are,” she agreed. “Gets me turned on, too.” She grinned but then turned serious. “But they’re your daughter and niece. They’re off limits.”

She sank down on my cock and I groaned. Hot, wet, and tight, it took her a minute to get seated the way she wanted, while I just soaked in the pleasure.

“Yeah...” I referring to her pussy, but Lindy misinterpreted me.

“I mean it, Rick. Promise me. You won’t touch either of them.”

“I promise.”

I held her hips as she started to raise and lower herself on me. After a moment, she leaned forward enough for me to shift to fondling her breasts. Her breathing grew heavier as she rode me. She leaned forward and closed her eyes. Then she bit her lip.

I knew that tell. She’d slid into a fantasy in her head while she used my dick to get off.

Not that I minded. I’d done it too, from time to time.

Lindy ground herself on my cock while I played with her breasts. I thrust up, matching her pace, until she groaned and came. She collapsed forward on me, sweaty and happy.

“My turn?” I asked.

She nodded. “But let me go pee first.” She eased herself off me and the bed. Then she quick-walked out, leaving the door ajar.

I lay there, idly stroking my cock as I waited. After a couple of minutes, the door swung open a little more.

Except it wasn’t Lindy. Mary stood in the door, mussed and glowing. She grinned and then her eyes found my cock.

“Nice, Dad,” she said.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Can we have some more ice cream?” Her eyes never left my dick, and for a moment, I thought I saw her moisten her lips.

“Ask your mom.”

She nodded and turned. “Oh, hi.” She must’ve been speaking to Lindy, but I couldn’t see my wife yet. “Can Amy and I have more ice cream?”

Lindy must’ve said yes because Mary immediately scampered away before my wife came into view.

She saw my erection and grinned. “How do you want me?”

“Hands and knees.”

She grinned and climbed onto the bed. We shifted until I was behind her and then I slowly eased my way into her molten pussy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said.

I held her hips and started thrusting at a steady pace. I hissed with pleasure with every stroke. As always, the heat of her tight channel sent shivers up my spine.

I thought of Mary, nude in the doorway, staring at my cock. I closed my eyes and thrust harder.

A fantasy didn’t hurt, right?

I imagined Mary, on her hands and knees in front of me. My cock, sliding in and out of her small, tight pussy. Her moans, like the way she moaned when she was riding her boyfriend...

After only a minute, I exploded in a huge wave of ecstasy. I shook and gasped as I shot stream after stream into Lindy.

Then I collapsed forward, pushing us both to the bed. Somehow, we twisted until we were laying side by side. Lindy grinned at me.

“That was a big one,” she lightly teased.

I could only nod in reply.

“We’ll have to do that again.”

I chuckled. Yeah, we would.


The following Tuesday, Lindy left right after dinner for her monthly PTA meeting. Amy had stayed on campus for a study group, leaving just me and Mary. She hopped up the moment her mom left the kitchen.

“Can I call Sam?” She turned on the puppy dog eyes, which forced me to smile.

“You need to do the dishes,” I said firmly.

“Can I do them while I talk to him?”

“Sure. But no more than thirty minutes.”

She nodded vigorously.

“Thirty minutes. I’ll check the bill.”

She nodded again and started clearing the table. I helped, but then I headed for my home office to put the finishing touches on a report for work. I returned about fifteen minutes later to see how she was doing and found her naked at the sink. The phone remained in its cradle.

“Mary?” I asked.

She turned and smiled at me. “I didn’t want to get soapy water on my clothes. And Sam’s calling me back in a few minutes.”

I rolled my eyes but grinned to offset it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.