Don't Change: Book 2 - Transmutation - Cover

Preview

Don't Change: Book 2 - Transmutation

by Arquillius

Copyright© 2019 by Arquillius

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fiction, Superhero, Science Fiction, Aliens, Robot, Time Travel, Incest, Father, Daughter, Oral Sex, Nudism, Transformation, Violent,

Science Fiction Sex Story: The Team is back and ready to fight the hordes of enemies coming at them. Cybots and Aliens, the team has their hands full. Especially with Joshua de-powered. A new group of heroes show up to join the team, but can the team win?

Author’s Notes

So here we are again. Releasing yet another book. This one took extra-long. Originally, I wanted a whole side story about Joshua, his friends and the path they took. Working on developing characters, and really physically evolving the Asparians as a race back to what they once were.

But life isn’t about trying to relive the past, and that’s what I was doing to the Asparians. I was turning back time for them, and re-evolving them back to what they once were by the Aricians through a scientific purge of the Asparian DNA. The reason that didn’t work is because the Asparians will prosper as a race with the current solution of mixing human DNA with their own, and in turn making a new set of hybrids. The original version also created several new characters. Some of which I am keeping for this final version. It’ll explore the backgrounds of the Asparians as well as the Terra Warriors. So I do hope you enjoy that.

The second and third versions included a story revolving around a new character. To explain this character, it’s easier to just spill the beans. I was contacted by a fan and asked if I could include an Original Character of his design, based off what he thought his son, if living, would’ve been like as a young man. Again, the story got stuck before it took off, and I ended up scrapping both of them. They just wouldn’t work out.

This, being the fourth incarnation of the story, is my pride for the version. One night, er morning rather, as I lay in bed, trying to fall asleep, I started playing with ideas. This is where it led me.

Again, I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading.

Dedication

To the lives that may never exist due to the choices we make now. To the lives that will exist because of the choices that we didn’t have to make. And to the lives that weren’t even conceived to exist because of the choices we made in the past.

Forward

Originally this book had a very different plot, and a different way of things working out. That all went out the window when I was contacted by a Fan. This fan, who will remain nameless for now, reached out to me because he had a bit of his own heartbreak in life. He lost a son through the actions of another and asked me to immortalize his son as a character in my book.

At first, he had asked only that I add his son as a secondary character, but instead, I made his son a debuting character in this book. Now, immortalized within my pages, his son’s story will continue to unfold in the Don’t Change series.

To the father, who may be reading this passage right now, thank you for reaching out and having me create a character based on your son. I think it’s really helped my story a lot. I look forward to the great things your son will do in the story.

Thank you again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.