Don't Change: Book 2 - Transmutation - Cover

Don't Change: Book 2 - Transmutation

Copyright© 2019 by Arquillius

Chapter 2: Where’s Joshua?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Where’s Joshua? - The Team is back and ready to fight the hordes of enemies coming at them. Cybots and Aliens, the team has their hands full. Especially with Joshua de-powered. A new group of heroes show up to join the team, but can the team win?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Time Travel   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

Amy walks into the command room. She wears the Red Terra Warrior Armor and has her helmet under her arm. She sets it on a console.

“Report,” Amy says.

“It’s been pretty quiet,” Tamaya says, turning to face her from the far side of the room.

Tamaya is now three months pregnant and beginning to show. She stands up.

“No attacks from any of the alien forces,” Tamaya says walking over to her.

“How have you been doing?” Amy asks.

“Fine, I had a bit of morning sickness at the start of my shift, but I’m okay now. Sabiex, Saitx, Prolu, and Darmin have been checking in on me.” Tamaya says.

“Prolu and Darmin?” Amy asks.

“Prolu is Saitx’s sister, and Darmin is that little nerdy Asparian from logistics,” Tamaya explains.

“He does know that you are mainly into girls, right?” Amy asks with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah. He knows. He’s just being sweet.” Tamaya says with a smile. “Besides, I’ve read his mind, he’s into your sister hugely. He’s just too shy to act on it.”

“. That’s cute. I’m guessing Clarissa already knows?” Amy asks.

“If she does, she’s keeping her thoughts hidden from the rest of us,” Tamaya says as Leiara enters the room.

“Any word from Daddy yet?” Leiara asks.

Amy turns to look at her daughter. If it wasn’t for her hair being a shade of bright red, people would swear the two of them were twins.

“No, sweetie, Joshua hasn’t contacted us yet,” Amy says as Clarissa teleports into the room.

“Joshua? Did I hear something about Joshua?” Clarissa asks.

“Not from us. He’s still AWOL.” Amy says as she turns her head to look at her sister.

Clarissa is wearing gray sweat shorts and a white t-shirt. Her face is flushed as if she had just had sex.

“Are you all right? You look like you got done with a five-hour orgy.” Amy asks.

“Yeah, nothing a good cock won’t fix,” Clarissa says as she walks over to the logistics station and pulls the young looking Asparian up by his arm. “Ames, I’m stealing your logistics officer. Darmin will cash that check that his thoughts about me have been writing.”

“I’m going to what?” Darmin says.

Darmin’s voice is quiet and squeaky. If he had been human he would’ve been the typical shy nerdy type complete with thick glasses.

“Don’t act like you don’t want it, big boy, you’ve kept your thoughts wide open for me to read,” Clarissa says. “Oh wait. Don’t tell me you already have a permanent mate.”

“No, Miss Clarissa, it’s not that. I just never thought I had what you would call ‘a shot’.” Darmin says.

“Oh, you’ve had more than a shot,” Clarissa says as she reaches down and pulls his cock out of his pouch.

Amy, Tamaya, and Leiara look at Darmin’s member. Though he’s soft, he is obviously quite hung. Their eyes go wide.

“Holy shit, he’s got a big one,” Tamaya says.

“You can say that again,” Leiara says.

“Listen, ladies, I’m gonna go take my new mate’s virginity, but if you need Joshua ... he is in his apartment.” Clarissa says before pulling Darmin out of the room with her.

“Have fun you two ... wait ... JOSHUA’S WHERE?” Amy says.

She looks over to Leiara who is already activating her membrane uniform to change into clothing. Amy changes into civilian clothing.

“Tamaya, you mind taking control of things here?” Amy asks.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine. Say hi to him for me.” Tamaya says.

Leiara walks over to her mother and the two of them vanish in a two glows of purple light. Meanwhile, Clarissa has lead Darmin down the hallway to her quarters and opened the door. The two of them step inside and Clarissa makes her way over to the bed, retracting her membrane uniform. She bends over a little and feels Darmin shove a hard cock into her pussy, grab her right tit, and begin vigorously rubbing her clit. A look of shock hits her face as he does this.

“I did want it this way. Oh god, Darmin, you’re doing all the right things.” Clarissa says.

She can feel his cock grow a bit as she says that. She can’t believe that he’s fully inside her as she feels like he’s the biggest that she’s ever had, but continues to feel him grow inside her.

“Your thoughts were wide open this time. You want this.” Darmin says softly in her ear as he begins thrusting his hips against hers.

Clarissa doesn’t say a word, just lets out a moan as he thrusts into her, her juices running down their legs.

“Darmin ... how ... are ... you ... driving ... me ... this ... nuts...” Clarissa asks.

“After learning about pleasuring your partner from Joshua, the males of my species began learning how to use our telepathic ability to unlock the pleasure center of our mate’s minds. Your body will know more and more pleasure as I mate with you.” Darmin explains.

“Are you telling me that my pussy is getting tighter because of your psychic abilities?” Clarissa asks.

“Yes, that is my theory,” Darmin says.

“Theory?” Clarissa asks.

“None of the males in my species have taken a permanent mate yet. I am happy that you are considering me, and that this is with the human I desire most.” Darmin says.

Darmin begins to moan as Clarissa can feel him shooting his seed deep into her womb.

“Clarissa, I am trying to impregnate you now. I want you to know that I have been attracted to you since the moment I set my eyes on you.” Darmin says.

“Darmin,” Clarissa says as his cock stops erupting inside her.

She pulls him out, turns around, spins him around and shoves him on the bed hard. She climbs on top of him and lowers herself onto his cock again.

“The feeling is mutual.” She says. “And if you keep getting me off like that, you can try to do anything to me as much as your heart desires.” She says before leaning down and kissing him passionately.

Meanwhile, Amy and Leiara have reappeared in front of Joshua’s apartment building.

“So Aunt Clarissa knows he’s in here,” Leiara says as Phil comes out of the door.

“Hey, Phil,” Amy says. “Is Joshua home?”

“Hey Amy, yeah, he’s upstairs doing his homework,” Phil says.

“Thanks, Phil,” Amy says.

“Oh, and can you do me a favor and let Prolu know that I’m gonna be a little late for our date tonight?” Phil asks.

“Wait, you’re dating Prolu?” Leiara asks.

“Yeah, why?” Phil asks.

“Leiara is just surprised you’re dating Saitx’s sister,” Amy says.

“Oh. Yeah. That. Saitx actually was the one who set us up.” Phil says.

“?” Leiara says.

“Yeah. Since she knew how attracted I was to her, and how open I was to the idea of becoming the “permanent mate” of an Asparian, she introduced me to her a day or two before the press conference.” Phil explains.

“That’s great, have you two had sex yet?” Amy asks.

“Not yet. She’s saving that for tonight.” Phil says.

“Okay, I’ll pass the message along,” Amy says before the two of them head into the building.

“So, Daddy lives here?” Leiara asks.

“Well, he and Phil used to live in the bottom half of a house, but during the whole alien attack thing, the landlord sort of got killed, and they moved to this building,” Amy explains.

The two of them rush up the stairs to the second floor and head into the hallway. They walk up to Joshua’s door. The hallway has a strange smell, like Band-Aids are burning or something. Amy knocks on Joshua’s door.

“Come on in, it’s unlocked.” Joshua’s voice comes from the other side of the door.

Amy takes a deep breath and opens the door to find Joshua sitting in front of the Television on the floor with papers scattered around him, and a textbook in front of him. He looks up to see Leiara and Amy standing in the doorway. His body is more muscular now. His jaw drops and he stands up.

“Oh my god! AMY! LEIARA!” Joshua says as he spreads his arms.

The two of them rush into his arms and hug him as he wraps his arms around them.

“How have you two been?” He asks. “I missed you both so much.”

“Us? What happened to you? You got buff!” Leiara says.

“Yeah, when did you start working out?” Amy asks.

“The day after I lost my powers. I figured if any of us found a way to get me back into the fight, I’d have to be ready to take on the other generals.” Joshua explains. “Anyways, I’m so glad that you two came to visit me finally.”

“I didn’t actually think that you’d come back to your apartment,” Amy says as she looks into his eyes.

There he was, the man that she was deeply in love with, and it was like none of them had missed a beat. Sure, he couldn’t fight on the same level as her anymore, but she was okay with the fact that he was out of danger. She leans in and begins kissing him passionately. Joshua, though a bit surprised about the kiss, kisses her back, until he feels a familiar feeling around his cock. He breaks the kiss and looks down to see Leiara sucking his cock, trying to get it hard as if her life depended on it.

“Leiara, you don’t need to do that,” Joshua says.

“Yes I do, Daddy. I haven’t gotten laid in 3 months.” Leiara says.

Joshua raises an eyebrow at this comment and looks at Amy.

“She’s telling the truth. She hasn’t let anyone touch her sexually since you. No foreplay, no intercourse, nothing.” Amy says.

“Wow, really?” Joshua asks, looking down at Leiara who wasted no time in getting back to work getting him hard.

She pulls the cock from her mouth to speak but continues to pump it with her hand.

“Yeah, daddy. I told you. I don’t want anyone else. I want you.” Leiara says before returning to sucking his cock.

“Joshua, you have to know something. This runs in my family.” Amy says. “Just go with it.”

“Well, that explains a lot,” Joshua says.

Before any of them can say another word there is a blinding flash of light, and when it subsides they are all in what seems to be a forest. They are no longer in their adult bodies either, they are now in bodies of younger teens roughly the age of thirteen. Joshua quickly pulls up his pants, which are baggy on him now.

“What the hell just happened?” Joshua asks in his younger voice which cracks as he talks. “Oh great, this again? No, wasn’t tired of this.”

“I’m not sure,” Leiara says in her younger voice as she stands up, her membrane uniform not adjusting her civilian clothing.

“The membrane uniforms can’t seem to connect to the database, and we’re all in our younger teen forms,” Amy says in her younger voice.

“This kind of stuff happens a lot lately to the two of you?” Joshua asks.

“No, Daddy, things have been quiet since you lost your powers. We were beginning to think you have scared off Master with that attack against Belphegor.” Leiara says.

“Actually, I brought you here.” A voice says.

The three of them turn to see Ares standing nearby. He looks as if he were human.

“What?” Joshua says. “Why? And why are we kids again?”

Ares snaps his fingers and their clothing adjusts to fit each of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.