Mike Goes on the Lam - Cover

Mike Goes on the Lam

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A 12 chapter story delivered in segments of 3 chapters each about a guy called Mike who gets into close corners and romantic escapades without hardly trying.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Mike had one of those feelings like he used to get in the combat zone. He could almost smell trouble heading his way and there was nothing he could do about it.

He sensed that his position was exposed because of the pair of goons that had already attempted to eliminate him. Toni’s bruises were certainly evidence enough of the type of opposition he was up against in tinsel town.

Using his military expertise, he decided it was probably time for him to set up a final line of defense against the enemy and hope that his skills would see him through the landmines all around him.

His common sense told him that the cops were not in the least bit concerned about him and probably would say, “Serves him right!” if he managed to get himself rubbed out by the local bad guy club controlling the flow of drugs and whores on the Hollywood scene.

I all honesty, he didn’t even know who headed it up or who the higher-ups really were.

Mike did know that a lot of the boys in blue were somewhere in the deck because there was a lot of “looking the other way” when it came to broken nose street crime, and the young people that came out to find their place in the sun often got the short end of the stick when all was said and done.

Toni was thankfully more angry than fearful, and he knew he could count on her to back him up when push came to shove. Her daughter Beth was a chip off the old block’ and she had a lot of Toni’s good points in her teenaged character.

In fact, he was tasked by Toni to make certain that Beth got to the high school in the morning because the school bus routine had gone sour with a lot of non-English speaking youngsters that seemed more than comfortable in speaking their own language to each other hiding their conversations from us native speakers.

Mike knew that Beth was not in the least bit prejudiced, but she was being harassed by a few of the hard core boys that thought that all females had to get down on their knees or bend over for them to show they bore them no ill will.

The last time he had talked to her she tearfully told him she was afraid to suck even one guy off because once she did that, they all expected her to do it non-stop for the remainder of the school year.

She explained it was not the dirty aspects of the act that bothered her it was just that she didn’t want to be known as “Just another cocksucker”.

He could understand her point but told her that it was better to stay out of their way and not provoke them in any way. She nodded her head and told him, “Maybe, you could show me a few tricks with that kind of stuff, Uncle Mike. I know you and Mom do it all the time, and I promise I will keep my mouth shut, and not say a single word.”

The thought of her pretty head bobbing in his lap was enough to give his cock a five alarm fire, but he acted all cool and told her, “Anytime you say the work, honey, we can take it slow and easy. “Practice makes perfect” is what my grandfather told me when I was just a little lad.”

When he picked her up after school, they drove up to the parking lot overlooking the valley and she put her head down in his lap and started to suck him with an eagerness that Mike suspected she had inherited from her mother.

He took it easy on her and patted her head and told her, “You are doing a great job, honey.”

Mike wanted to blast her with his load, but he did his best to control it and took it out before they hit the final button and allowed his load to shoot all over her budding breasts like whipped cream on an ice cream soda.

He reached out with his exploring fingers and rubbed it all into her soft teenaged skin making her nipples wet and wonderful with his copious spunk. She covered her sins up with her training bra and smiled shyly up at him and told him in her soft, sweet voice,

“Thank you ever so much Uncle Mike. I love having your big thing inside my mouth. It makes me feel like a grown up like Mommy and you.”

He knew she was seventeen now and it would be several months before she was legal in the eyes of the law. Mike didn’t see anything wrong with it because he knew that if he didn’t tutor her on the fine points of giving good head, she would get grief from the guys finding fault with her style probably making her feel bad about not doing it right.

In a way, it was as if she was his daughter and he wanted to make certain she got things right to mingle with the other boys and girls her age. He didn’t want her to be stressed out by lack of experience because he knew instinctively that she would hate that feeling of inadequacy

At the dinner table, the little imp slid off her shoe and rubbed his leg with her bare foot out of sight of the mother and he felt his heart beat faster with the danger of getting caught doing something inappropriate in close company.

That night when Toni and Mike went behind the closed door of their bedroom, Beth stood in the hallway listening to them getting undressed and wished that she was in there with them. She knew she would be able to convince her mother that it was perfectly all right to share Uncle Mike between them, but she also knew that Mike was too straight for such an arrangement, and he would put his boot up her ass if she suggested it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.