Getting Even

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2014 by NymphWriter

Erotica Sex Story: After years of infidelity from Grant, Bella is looking to exact some "justice" on her cheating husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Bella stood before her mirror as she dressed. "I don't know why you're complaining. It's your fault after all."

Grant sat on their bed with his head in his hands. "Can't we do something else, Bella?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because this is stupid!" he exclaimed.

"Really? So you'd rather I call my lawyer and tell him to proceed with the divorce?"

"No!" he exclaimed.

"Then we proceed."

Bella slipped on a maroon dress that hugged her curves and accented her full, round breasts. "Must you wear that?" asked Grant.

"Yes, I must. It makes me look sexy."

"I know, too sexy."

Bella smiled wickedly. "Maybe I should have worn it more often then. But wait, I've only had the dress for a month and you've been fucking your secretary for over a year."

Grant sighed, "I know."

"It was bad enough you were cheating on me for most of our marriage, but when you dared to bring that little tart here, and fuck her in our bed, that was going too far. Seeing that little slut in our bed was just too much."

"So this is your idea of revenge?"

"If I wanted revenge you'd be having your balls handed to you by my lawyer. This is more like ... justice."

"It's cheating."

"No," she said, turning toward her husband. "It's getting even."


Grant entered the bar and sat in the booth they had selected a few days prior. It was the one where he'd have the best view of Bella's show. The waitress came by wearing a short skirt and low cut top. Grant ordered a scotch neat, with a beer chaser. He wanted to get drunk, but he knew that wasn't part of their deal. He also wanted bend the waitress over the table and pound her like he had his secretary so many times before Bella caught him.

Grant's mind wandered back to how this all came about. He and Bella had been married for over ten years, and had two beautiful children, yet Grant wanted more. He wanted what he thought Bella wouldn't give him. His first affair was with a coworker. It was a passionate, but short lived affair. Grant ended it when he learned Bella was pregnant with their son.

His next affair was with his best friend's wife that lasted until Bella got pregnant with their daughter. He tried to resist temptation, but faltered often. When he went to New York on business and met a client's wife, he knew he had to have her, and have her he did. But when she called with a pregnancy scare, he decided it was time for a vasectomy. He chose to not tell Bella, though she hinted often she wanted another child.

He swore after the vasectomy he'd behave himself, until Penny, his secretary arrived. She was beautiful woman of twenty, firm, and sexy with long red hair, big green eyes, and huge breasts. He learned after their first encounter her breasts were implants, but he didn't care. She could suck his cock dry in a matter of minutes and would often give him a blowjob under his desk while he was on the phone with important clients making him feel presidential. She also knew he would never leave his wife and after some prodding, she talked him into taking her to his place instead of a no-tell motel.

That was his critical mistake. He was pounding her tight ass and pulling her red hair as she screamed obscenities when Bella walked in on them and hit the roof. After weeks of begging, she agreed to talk. What Grant didn't expect, was what her terms for reconciliation would be. Now he was sitting here in this bar waiting for the cute little brunette waitress, the one he would love to sneak off to the bathroom with and fuck her brains out, to bring him his drinks, and his wife to arrive.

As the waitress set the glasses down, Bella walked in. The maroon dress flowed as she walked. Grant thought it might have been his imagination, but it seemed that every man turned when she entered, and all eyes were on her. Her blonde hair was curled to perfection, her makeup was flawless, and her body was smoking hot in that dress. Around her neck was the diamond and garnet pendant he had given her for her birthday last year. It hung perfectly at the apex of the valley of her cleavage. He knew the push-up bra was enhancing her already luscious and natural breasts.

Bella sat down at the barstool they had selected previously so Grant would have the best view of her show. She ordered a drink and glanced around the bar. Grant knew she was picky and wondered how long before she made her selection. As it turned out, he didn't have to wait long.

The man sitting at the far end of the bar with the dark hair, tanned skin, and wearing the expensive suit watched Bella enter and sit down. He also watched her ignore most of the men there, especially the one with the salt and pepper hair at the booth who was staring at her with a raw hunger. He waited for her to finish her first drink, then flagged the bartender and told him her next drink was on him. He waited in silence for her to order the second drink, and the smile that grew when she learned he had already paid for it.

The man walked over and sat next to her on the empty barstool. "Thank you for the drink," she said politely.

"You're welcome. I'm Zane," he said extending his large, muscular hand. His deep voice washed over Bella and added to her attraction to him.

"Bella," she replied, taking his hand into hers. His hand dwarfed hers easily and she smiled up at him.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing in a dive like this?" he asked, releasing her hand.

"Having a drink and talking with you at the moment."

Zane laughed. His brown eyes sparkled as he looked at her. "I like your sense of humor."

"Thanks. Some days it's all I have."

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Zane led her to the dance floor and held her petite and curvy frame close. Her breasts pressed against his chest, her head lay on his shoulder, and he enjoyed the view of her breasts. Her hand seemed pale in his as they slowly swayed on the floor. He could smell her sweet perfume and wanted to know if his fantasy matched her reality.

Bella breathed in his cologne and sighed. His firm chest and dark skin made her pale skin seem to glow. Yes, if he were willing, this would be the man she would take home tonight. She saw Grant watching them dance, and the mixture both anger and jealousy in his eyes. Part of her was leaping for joy that he was jealous, and part of her was wanting him to stop this, but she knew he wouldn't. Not only was that not his style, this was her game and thus, they were playing by her rules.

After a few dances, they walked back to the bar for another round of drinks. Bella was flirting with this stranger and was debating how she was going to explain to this stranger what she wanted when he asked, "Is there a reason that man in the booth behind us keeps staring at you?"

Bella glanced over at Grant, then said, "That's my husband."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," said Bella sipping her drink. "A few months ago I caught him fucking his secretary in our bed. I kicked his sorry ass out and contacted a lawyer. Then he came crawling back begging me for a second chance. See, he thinks I only know about his secretary, but I've known for years just how unfaithful he's been to me. So, after some thought, I decided the best way for him to prove just how sorry he was for his past transgressions, was for him to watch another man fuck me."

"And he agreed to this?"

"We're here tonight aren't we?"

Zane looked over at Grant, then back at Bella. "May I ask, why the fuck would you want to give him a second chance?"

"I'd say it's because I love him. But also I want to be able to tell my children we did all we could and mean it. Plus, he needs to know how I feel and I want justice."

"Ah," said Zane finishing his drink, "you want a revenge fuck."

"Do you mind?" Bella asked sheepishly.

Zane smiled wickedly, "Not in the least. What is your husband's name?"

"Grant."

"Well Bella, Grant is an idiot for cheating on such amazing lady as yourself. But maybe making Grant a cuckold for one night will do him some good."

"A what?"

"A cuckold ... when a female has sex with a male that isn't her mate. By your making him watch you as you fuck another man, namely me, you're making him a cuckold."

"I didn't know there was such a term."

"Oh my yes. And I hope we can do this more than just tonight. By the way, you mentioned children earlier. Where are they?"

"With my parents for the weekend. They don't need to know about this."

Zane smiled. "Good call. So where are we going to engage in this revenge fuck?"

"Justice fuck," corrected Bella, "and at our home. If he can fuck his secretary there, then I have my justice fuck there as well. That is, if you don't mind."

"And miss the chance to enjoy such a lovely lady as yourself? Oh hell no. Even if it's just for one night, it will be well worth it in the end. But before we begin, may I kiss you?"

Bella looked up at him surprised. She couldn't remember a man ever asking to kiss her before, they always just did it. "Um ... sure."

"I'm guessing no man has ever asked to kiss you before?" he asked, brushing a stray blonde hair behind her ear.

"You guessed right."

Zane smiled, took her face into his hands, leaned down, and softly kissed her lips. Electricity shot through Bella's body, hardening her nipples and dampening her panties. She opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to slip in. The sensation was almost overwhelming for Bella as she breathed in deeply through her nose.

When Zane broke off their kiss, Bella gasped, "Wow."

"Is that a good wow?" asked Zane.

"Fuck yeah!"

Zane laughed and glanced over at Grant who was clearly pissed. "Well then I thank you for such a compliment."

"I should be thanking you," said Bella, still a bit breathless. "I can't remember the last time a man kissed me like that."

"Now that's a shame. You should be kissed like that often. Now I wonder what else you haven't experienced in a long time."

"Wanna find out?"

"Indeed I do my dear. Shall we take our leave?"

"Yes."

Zane took Bella's arm and escorted her out of the bar. Grant quickly followed and watched his wife climb into Zane's expensive sports car. He growled under his breath and followed them to his home. He watched Bella and Zane enter the house as he parked, then quickly followed them in. He could hear them upstairs talking and giggling. He ran up the stairs, two at a time and found them sitting on the bed in the master bedroom, both still fully dressed. Zane had his arm around Bella's shoulders.

"Oh, hello Grant," said Bella in an almost sticky sweet voice. "So glad you could join us."

Grant was panting from his dash upstairs. Seeing Zane next to his wife angered him. "Get your hands off her," growled Grant.

"Why?" asked Zane. "I'm not hurting her."

"I said, get your hands off her."

"No," snapped Bella. "Zane is doing nothing wrong, and we had a deal. Now, either sit down and shut up or get out. Either way, Zane is staying."

"This is stupid Bella," snapped Grant.

"Was it so stupid when you were fucking your secretary? How about your best friend's wife? Or your coworker? I know, let's talk about all the other women you've fucked during our ten year marriage."

Grant's face went rather pale. "Um ... I ugh ... um..."

"Yes Grant, I know about them all."

Grant ran his fingers though his hair. "Is this why you want me to watch?" the anger and force was lost from his voice.

"Partly yes. And partly because it's a fantasy of mine to be watched while I'm fucked."

"What?" asked Grant.

"You heard me Grant," said Bella, her tone rather flat. "Now, you have a choice, either sit down and enjoy the show, or get the fuck out. Just know that if you leave, our deal is off."

Zane sat quietly. He wanted to say something, but knew it was best to keep quiet. He'd been in this situation before and it always ended the same way, with him having a night of wild, hot, passionate sex with an angry woman. The question was if Grant was going to watch or not.

"Fine," hissed Grant as he sat in the chair near the bed that Bella set for him before they left for the bar.

Zane reached over and stroked Bella's hair. "I can go if you'd like," he whispered in her ear.

Bella turned to him and kissed his lips. "Does that look like I want you to leave?"

Zane smiled wickedly. "Not in the least."

Zane kissed Bella again. Their tongues intertwined as their arms wrapped around each other. Bella pushed Zane's jacket off and began to untie his tie. Zane began to unzip her dress. They quickly undressed each other until they were both standing at the foot of the bed, staring at each other in just their undergarments. Bella's breasts heaved in her bra with every breath and her hard nipples poked though the fabric. Her thong panties showed the dark stain from her arousal. Zane's boxers tented from his hard cock.

"Fuck you're beautiful," whispered Zane.

"Thank you," said Bella.

Zane took Bella into his arms, kissing her passionately, caressing her exposed skin. He reached around and released her bra, tossing it toward Grant. Grant caught the bra and dropped it to the floor. He glared at Zane, knowing he threw it at him on purpose. Zane cupped her breasts in his hands, and smiled as they more than filled his palms.

"A woman's breasts should always be at least a handful and yours my dear, are a handful plus, not to mention simply exquisite."

"Thanks," whispered Bella.

Zane leaned down and took her left nipple into his mouth. He suckled her small, taut nipple, teasing it with his tongue, listening to her breath and soft moans. He switched to her right nipple and smiled as she moaned. He could also hear Grant shifting his weight in his seat, but otherwise not moving.

Zane had Bella lay on the center of the bed, then asked, "What's your favorite position?"

"Um ... position?"

"When you have sex, what works best for you?"

"Oh," said Bella, then giggles. "You'll think it's silly."

"Please Bella, tell me."

"I like being on my back."

"Ah, missionary ... always a favorite."

"And from behind."

Zane smiled wickedly. "Mmmm, doggie style. You like the idea of your man fucking you like a bitch in heat."

Bella giggled again. "Yeah."

"What about anal?"

"I've always wanted to try it."

"You what?" snapped Grant.

Bella looked over at Grant. "I said I've always wanted to try it. The problem was you never asked. You treated sex with me like it was your job. Hell, you rarely got me off. The first time I had an orgasm I thought something was wrong with me. And that happened when I was alone and masturbating. You'd mount me, fuck me, and cum. You rarely went down on me. You almost never did any more than necessary to get me wet and when you were cheating, you would ignore me for months."

"Bella," said Zane softly, stroking her hair, "would you be willing to try anal with me?"

"No!" snapped Grant.

"Hush Grant," said Bella, "he asked me not you. And, to be honest Zane, I'm not sure."

"That's an honest answer," said Zane. "Now, you mentioned oral."

"Don't count on it buddy," said Grant.

"I rather enjoy it," said Bella.

"Giving or receiving?" asked Zane.

"Both."

"Bullshit!" snapped Grant. "She hasn't sucked my cock in years."

"And why should I?" barked Bella. "When was the last time you ate my pussy? When was the last time you did anything to make me cum? You picked your whores over me time and time again. I got tired of trying."

Zane kissed Bella's cheek and whispered softly, "If you suck my cock I'll eat your pussy until you cum twice."

Bella's cheeks flushed as she said, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"That would be nice, but I might want to cum on your face, or those amazing tits. I'm not sure yet."

"I hope you're willing to cum more than once."

"I like that idea darling," said Zane.

"Me too."

Bella began kissing down Zane's body until she reached his boxers. She grabbed the waist band with her teeth and slid them down his body. His firm cock sprang out and bobbed as she removed his boxers and dropped them on the floor. She gave Grant a quick glance and saw the look of frustration on his face. A quick smile grew across her face as she turned her focus to Zane's cock.

She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, the head was hidden from view due to the foreskin that surrounded it, and it was quite different from Grant's cock. Zane had not been circumcised where Grant had. Bella couldn't remember the last time she'd seen an uncut man outside of a porn video, and even then it was a rare sighting. She slid the foreskin back to see the swollen, purple mushroom head. Zane moaned softly, watching Bella examine his member.

"I take it you've not had an uncut man before," said Zane.

"Only once," she said softly. "But that was years before I met Grant."

Grant mumbled something under his breath, but neither understood nor bothered to ask. A bit of precum was leaking out of the head and Bella licked it up, savoring the salty-sweet taste.

"Mmmm, tasty," she purred.

"Thank you," whispered Zane.

Bella wrapped her red lips around Zane's cock and slid it into her mouth. Zane moaned as he felt his cock enter the warmth of her sweet mouth. He wanted to grab the back of her head and fuck her mouth hard, but he decided since Grant was watching he'd let Bella run the show.

Bella began to bob her head up and down his shaft, licking and moaning as she worked. Her hands caressed his balls and stroked his shaft. She worked her mouth and tongue lower and lower until her chin hit his balls. Grant made a strange sound witnessing this, and Zane fought to keep from shooting his load too soon. He grabbed Bella's hair and pulled her off his cock.

"Holy fuck Bella, you can suck cock like no woman I've ever met before."

"Thank you."

"But I need to return the favor. Don't worry though ... if I have it my way, I will have you suck my cock again."

"I'm sure you will."

Zane pulled Bella up and rolled her on her back. "For now though, I must taste that sweet pussy of yours."

Zane made short work of her panties and tossed them at Grant, hitting him in the face.

"Bastard," hissed Grant, tossing the panties to the floor.

Zane chuckled as he turned his focus on Bella. The curly blonde hair, neatly trimmed pointed to apex of Bella's womanhood and Zane's destination.

"When the fuck did you start trimming that?" asked Grant.

"Who fucking cares," growled Zane, pushing her legs apart. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you," whispered Bella.

Zane leaned in and breathed in her musky aroma that mixed perfectly with her perfume. He licked her labia and Bella gasped. If he thought her aroma was intoxicating, her taste was like sweet wine and he just wanted to drink more. He slid his tongue inside her, lapping up her juices, then licking up to her clit. Bella squirmed as Zane slid two fingers into her pussy, feeling her inner walls clamp down on his fingers. Bella moaned, her body shook, and Zane's fingers were quickly soaked as her orgasm raged through her body. Zane lapped up her sweet juices that fueled his own desire to fuck this woman in ways no man had done before.

Then Zane remembered his promise; she was to receive two orgasms from oral in exchange for her sucking his cock, so he continued his tongue lashing. Bella squirmed and moaned as Zane licked and fingered her pussy. Bella tugged at her small nipples, teasing and twisting them. Zane sucked her clit into his mouth and soon, the second orgasm ravished Bella's body. Her body shook more violently than before as her legs clamped down on Zane's head.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, while Zane drank her sweet nectar. When Bella came down from her orgasm, she gasped, "Fuck me Zane. Fuck me hard."

"With pleasure."

Grant growled but said nothing as he watched Zane mount Bella and begin to fuck her. Grant's cock was now rock hard and wanted to be freed from his pants. Zane began to thrust within Bella's pussy as Grant unzipped his pants. Zane smiled wickedly, knowing Bella was getting her fantasy fulfilled and Grant was on some level enjoying the show.

Zane pumped Bella's pussy, filling her with is cock. Her tight pussy hugged his cock as he thrust within her. Sweat formed on his back as he worked. Bella moaned, wrapped her arms and legs around him, and held him close as her third orgasm stormed through her body.

Zane pulled out as she finished and said, "On your knees woman. I want to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

"Woof woof," said Bella with a giggle as she rolled over. "Fuck my pussy hard."

Both Bella and Zane noticed Grant was stroking his cock. Zane smacked her ass hard before sliding his cock back into Bella's pussy. He resumed pounding her pussy again, occasionally smacking her ass. Then he gripped her hips firmly knowing his own climax was just moments away.

"Is this what you wanted Bella?" asked Zane. "For me to fuck your pussy hard?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Say it."

"I wanted you to fuck my pussy."

"How did you want me to fuck your pussy?"

"I wanted you to fuck it hard!"

"Will you let me have your ass later?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck my ass later!"

Zane grabbed a handful of Bella's hair and pulled her back toward him. "Before I go home?"

"Yes! Before you go home!"

"I'm ready to cum Bella! Do you want me to fill your pussy with my cum?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Bella's pussy clamped down, milking Zane's cock, pushing him over the edge. He growled as he felt his cock pulse, filling her wanting pussy with all he had to give her.

Grant made a strange sound as he too, ejaculated on his clothes. He never thought watching another man fuck Bella would be such a turn-on, but the evidence was clear. The smell of raw sex, perfume, and cologne filled the bedroom from all three.

Zane leaned over and kissed Bella's shoulders and back. "You were fucking amazing."

"As were you," Bella purred.

Zane held Bella close until his cock slipped out and Bella collapsed onto the bed. Zane sat back on his haunches, admiring the view of Bella's naked body. He could see the sweat glisten off her back with every breath she took.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.