A Welcome Home Surprise - Cover

A Welcome Home Surprise

Copyright© 2014 by Meg S.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was plenty happy to have my sister-in-law live in a far off country - at least until she got off that plane sporting a whole new look. What a surprise she turned out to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws  

It's been over five years since I've seen my sister-in-law, Jo. When my wife told me that her younger sister was coming home for good I just smiled and said to her, "That's good to hear." In reality, I didn't share the same excitement as my wife on receiving the news, as Jo and I were never close. Five years ago when she announced that she was moving overseas for work opportunities, I was pretty much indifferent about it.

The day Jo was to arrive I reluctantly accompanied my wife to the airport. I really didn't want to go, but my wife pleaded, convincing me that she may need help with Jo's luggage. When we got to the terminal, my wife waited anxiously by the arrival gate. Since I didn't share the same enthusiasm, I waited by the newsstand and thumbed through some magazines. I was soon interrupted when I heard screams a few feet away from me. It could only be my wife; I could tell because of the distinct pitch that I'd grown accustomed to throughout the 10 years of our marriage. I casually strolled over in their direction, seeing the two hugging and crying to be finally reunited again. I walked by them and took the luggage cart that Jo had brought with her out from the arrival gate. When their excitement finally subsided and Jo looked in my direction, I barely recognized her. My once pimply-faced sister-in-law that I didn't pay much attention to had smooth and clear skin. She was tanner than I last remembered and was slimmer than my wife. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she had on quite a revealing outfit. The bottom of her shirt was tied into a knot, exposing a very taut stomach that once used to be pouchy. A few buttons were left undone, giving me a bird's eye view of her cleavage which were complemented with a bright red bikini top. My eyes continued downward to her shorts – form-fitting shorts that accentuated the curves of her hips and displayed the cleft of her pussy. My trance was broken when Jo came over to me to give me a hug. I was surprised by the sudden affection, as this was something we never did. But I wasn't going to turn her away, especially when she was allowing me the opportunity to get close to this new physique of hers.

We headed towards the parking lot and the two sisters were walking ahead of me chatting away like little school girls. My eyes locked onto Jo's ass, her Daisy Duke-like shorts barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her ass swayed from side to side like a pendulum and there was a little jiggle to her cheeks at the end of each sway. At one point she looked over her shoulders and caught me staring. My face turned beet red when our eyes met. What took me by surprise was when she just smiled and winked at me, leaving me to wonder if she was doing this deliberately.

When we arrived at home I unloaded Jo's luggage from the car and began bringing it upstairs to the guest bedroom. I was becoming exasperated going back and forth from the guest room to the car. I couldn't believe the amount of things she had accumulated and brought home. I wondered why she just couldn't have sold most of it if she knew she was going to move back. I was about to set down the last piece of luggage when I realized Jo was inside the room this time around. Her back was facing me and she hadn't noticed my presence. She had just taken off her bikini top, baring her back, then she bent over and rummaged through one of her suitcases. The center seam of her shorts was positioned in a way that, from my vantage point, gave me a perfect view of her panty-less slit. When I cleared my throat, she turned her head to me, still bent over, and told me where to put the rest of her things. She then covered her boobs with her arm, sashayed seductively towards me, and got down on her knees.

"Ah, this was what I was looking for."

I suddenly became uncomfortable; my body stiffened and I wasn't sure how to react. But when I looked down to see her going through the last of the luggage that I had just brought to the room, I was ... somewhat relieved. I couldn't believe I would even have thought she was about to do what first came to mind, but the way she was unusually casual in front of me caused me to have such naughty thoughts. It was weird to see her that way, acting as if we had always been close and like this was an everyday kind-of-thing.

If you had asked me five years ago if my sister-in-law was attractive, I would have said, "No. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole." But with the make-over, slim physique, cantaloupe-sized tits, and an athletic ass, she had the blood in my cock boiling. When Jo finally found a shirt, she lowered her arm, allowing me an opportunity to have a quick glimpse of her perfectly round melons. She put the shirt on right in front of me and apparently didn't have a care that I just saw her tits. I wasn't sure if she was intentionally teasing me, but she was certainly causing a stir in my cock. I was startled when my wife walked past me and into the room, but at the same time relieved that Jo had put the shirt on just in time for my wife not to notice anything.

"That should be all of it," I said nervously, thinking how my wife's happy attitude may have been different if she were to have come in seconds earlier.

I left the room to give the two sisters some private time. When I turned to look back, Jo looked at me, smiled, and winked at me again.

That night when my wife and I were getting ready for bed, she suddenly asked, "So, what do you think?"

"What do I think of what?" I answered.

"Jo. What do you think of her make-over?"

"Oh that! Yeah it's amazing how her acne all cleared up," I answered, trying to pretend not to have noticed anything else.

My wife slapped me on the arm. "Ouch. What was that for?"

"That's all you noticed?"

"She's slimmer?"

"Babe, I know the two of you are not close, but it wouldn't hurt to at least let her know what you thought. It'll mean a lot to her and myself as well. At least do it for me."

"OK, dear," I answered.

The next morning I found the two sisters sitting by the kitchen counter having breakfast. They had originally planned to go to the mall but Jo was still jet-lagged and decided to stay in. But my wife was still set on going as there was a huge sale in one of her favorite stores. I, on the other hand, had planned on going to the gym.

Two hours later and back at home, I found the house relatively quiet. I figured Jo was probably asleep since technically it would be night time if she were still overseas. I needed a shower after my workout, and headed upstairs. I stripped off the sweats I had on and walked to the full-length mirror that was in my room. I wanted to see the progress I had been making since I began my gym regimen, and was pleased with the results so far. I turned around, wanting to see the definition of my back muscles. I was startled when I saw a reflection of Jo standing by the doorway. I quickly covered my crotch with my hands and looked around the room for something else to cover myself with. As I was doing so, she pulled the oversized tee-shirt she wore over her head, revealing her naked body. She walked towards me, backing me up against the wall.

"FINALLY, some alone time with my brother-in-law," she said.

"What are you doing, Jo?" I asked nervously. "Meg could be back any minute."

She stood just inches apart from me; she put her arms around my neck and brought my face close to hers.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time" she said seductively. "I'm glad to finally have your attention."

I was trying to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. All I could think of was how bad it would look if my wife were to walk in right at that second. But my cock was playing devil's advocate with me, trying to convince me how wonderful it would feel to be nestled inside her pussy. She looked down at my growing erection and held it in her palm. The foreign feeling of her hand had my cock stiff in a instant. When she began to stroke my member, all of my inhibitions on the current situation went completely out the door. The overwhelming erotic high I was feeling from her skillful hand massage to my cock took control of me and I mindlessly leaned into her face and kissed her on the lips. A chill ran down my spine when our lips locked and when I stuck my tongue into her mouth, my arousal for my sister-in-law heightened when she reciprocated, dancing and intertwining her tongue around mine.

A few moments later she broke the kiss and got down on her knees, but this time she aligned her face with my cock. She studied my member for a bit before sliding it inside her mouth. I let out a big sigh as I saw my cock split open her lips and continued inside the warm passage. She took all of my 7 inches in, her lips meeting the base of my cock. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me towards her to get my cock further down her throat. My mouth gaped open when I felt the tip of my cock at the entry to her throat. The feeling was indescribable; it was something I had never felt before as it was a talent that my wife simply didn't have. Jo continued her oral massage like a pro, bobbing her head slowly up and down. Her lips were wrapped so tightly around my cock that I was soon going to pop a load down her throat. And it seemed like I wasn't the only one to recognize that fact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.