Chuck's Big Inch - Cover

Chuck's Big Inch

by Hambone Jones

Copyright© 2014 by Hambone Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chuck awakens one morning to discover his dick has grown during the night. Is this just a drunken dream or have his wishes been granted. He wakes his wife for confirmation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

Chuck hit the snooze button for the last time. He lay struggling to clear his head of the alcohol induced sleep. He had had too many scotches last night. Apparently, Maggie had as well. She hadn't budged this morning not even a grunt out of her. She lay there with her nightgown up around her armpits with her bare ass shining up at him. With the hickey he placed there last night.

Chuck remembered that she had wanted to get fucked last night. Something about wanting one last pounding while she was still in her thirties. Why they had celebrated last night Chuck wasn't quite sure. After all today was her fortieth birthday and they would be having dinner and drinks with Bob and Carol Adams, Bernie and Sadie Green and Ed and Sally Brown. They had known all three couples since college and long before any of them had been married.

Chuck got up and headed for the bathroom to relieve his usual morning piss hard on. When he took hold of his dick to direct the stream into the toilet something was different. He wasn't sure at first but the longer he looked at his dick in his hand it dawned on him that his dick seemed extended further beyond his hand than usual.

Chuck had what would charitably be called a little dick. It was slightly over three and a half inches long when erect. He knew this from many measurements taken from the time he hit puberty until his mid twenties when he decided there was no longer a chance of any further elongation. When laid across the palm of his hand, which was exactly three and a half inches across, the head of his dick barely protruded beyond the edge of his hand. In order to make his dick look as favorably as possible Chuck kept his pubic hair trimmed as close as possible and that at the base of his dick cropped to the skin.

Maggie, who had been a virgin when they married (try finding one of those today), had never complained and had always commented that she liked the ease with which she could get it all in her mouth. Chuck liked that as well.

This morning the head of his dick was entirely over the edge of his hand. He released his dick and examined his hand for any sign of change. He didn't remember injuring his dick last night. Maggie had clamped down on it as he worked her clit but no more so than usual. He laid his dick back across his hand. There was no doubt about it. It was longer. Was he having a growth spurt at forty-one? He seriously doubted it probably just a side effect from the scotch. It would be back to its normal size by tonight. Even so he was tempted to go in and mount Maggie from behind just for the experience of fucking with a bigger dick. The small size of his dick was a short coming (no pun intended) when they tried it doggie style. He was not long enough to achieve much penetration and he was forever falling out. Maggie never complained but he knew that it could not be much enjoyment for her.

Chuck gave it no more thought as he went about his day. He left the office early to go by the jeweler to pick up the diamond earrings he had picked out for Maggie's birthday. When Chuck got home Maggie was getting dressed for dinner. He fixed each of them a drink and carried Maggie's to her dressing table along with the box containing the earrings and her birthday card. He removed and hung up his clothes and headed for the shower. While the water ran to temperature, he took a long pull on his drink. After removing his underwear and putting them in the hamper he stepped into the shower. After he lathered his torso and moved to his groin he experienced the sensation of having a larger handful than normal. Looking down he was sure of it. He couldn't believe that he would seem that much bigger in the flaccid state from the small amount larger his erection had been this morning. To confirm this he increased the lather he applied to his dick and began a rhythmic stroking as he thought of the big tits and perfect ass of Sadie Green. God she was sexy. They had run into each other at lunch in the downtown Hilton one day several months ago. He had invited her for a drink which she readily accepted and they ended up in one of the suites for the remainder of the afternoon. Chuck could still remember the dark areolas of her too large breasts that he dove into head first. She loved having her tits sucked and held him tightly against her.

It didn't take long for this remembrance to affect a solid hard on under his firm stroking. When Chuck looked again he could see his dick had grown even more than this morning. He laid it across his hand and sure enough the head was well beyond the edge of his hand. It must be at least an inch longer than it was yesterday. He didn't know how long he had been staring at it when he heard Maggie's voice telling him they were going to be late if he didn't get a move on.

Knowing this was not the time to bring up the subject he quickly dried off and got dressed for the evening. He went into the kitchen to return his glass and Maggie was waiting for him with a big smile and a thank you for the beautiful earrings which she was wearing.

The evening was spent in good fun with good food, good wine, good friends and with almost unending remarks about turning forty. Maggie was the last one in the group to hit the big 4 0 and they all remember the hard time she had given them. She got no mercy tonight.

Thankfully Bob and Carol had driven because neither Chuck nor Maggie was in any condition to drive home. Once there they both were only concerned with sleep once they hit the bed. Thank God the next day was Saturday.

As usual on the week-end Chuck was the first one up and he padded to the kitchen to start the coffee. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day if he could just get over the shakes from two nights of drinking. He got a glass down from the cabinet and filled it with cold water. Then he opened the aspirin bottle and took three for his head and set three aside for Maggie. It wasn't pounding like yesterday morning but he still needed some help. What he needed was some Librium to get his body functioning correctly but that was in the bathroom. While waiting for the coffee he took down two chimney glasses and fixed two Bloody Maries adding just a touch of horseradish at the end. As soon as the coffee was ready he filled two mugs and placed them on a tray with cream and sugar, his water, and the two Bloody Maries along with three aspirin for Maggie. He would have fixed her cup in the kitchen but Maggie was so particular about the sugar. It had to be exactly a half spoon and no more. Chuck had given up trying. It was easier to bring the cream and sugar to her than to hear the whining. He put his stuff on the table on his side of the bed and placed the tray on Maggie's bedside table.

By the time he had taken the Librium and returned to the bedroom Maggie was sitting up sipping her Bloody Mary and fixing her coffee. "Thanks honey I owe you a blowjob for this," Maggie smiled as she took the aspirin and washed them down with her drink.

"Speaking of blowjobs I have something to show you. Something I don't understand. Night before last did anything unusual happen? Did a witch doctor place a spell on me or give you something to put in my drinks?"

"What the hell are you talking about Chuck?"

"Let me show you," Chuck said as he removed his undershorts. "There see!"

"You want me to give you a blowjob before I've had my coffee. Is that it? Go fuck yourself Chuck."

"No, I would never dream of such a thing I don't want my balls cut off I'm too young," he said in mock horror. Now he worried that his new growth was all a figment of his imagination. That he was still the same old 3 ½ inches he had always been. But when he looked it was different. It was longer. He didn't care what Maggie said.

"Well what do you want to show me Chuck? You don't have a sore on your dick do you? You haven't contracted something awful have you? You just fucked me with that thing night before last. Have you been fooling around on me Chuck?"

"No, nothing like that and of course I haven't been fooling around. I think my dick is growing is all. I noticed it yesterday morning in the shower and again last night. It was longer last night than yesterday morning."

Leaning over for a closer examination Maggie said, "It looks the same to me Chuck, but then I don't see your dick a lot when it's soft like that. Make it hard."

"It doesn't work like that Maggie. I can't just make it jump up. You can make it hard quicker than I can. It reacts to you more than me."

"That's because it likes me more. So you do want me to suck your dick is that it? I knew there was some trick to it. A man's dick doesn't start growing when he's over forty. Does it? Who told you this would work to get me to give you a blowjob? I bet it was Bernie. He's always doing things to get Sadie to suck his dick.

That must be where she gets her practice, Chuck thought,

"Maybe it's growing because you are forty."

"Don't be ridicules Chuck. Why would my being forty make your dick grow?"

"A gift from the Gods for your fortieth birthday. You don't have to suck it but it might be the easiest way for you to tell. If it's bigger it should feel different in your mouth."

"Tell you what. You go fix us two more Bloody Mary's and while you do I will finish my coffee, brush my teeth and when you come back it will be blowjob Saturday. We'll get to the end of this in short order, pun intended. Go along now so I can finish my coffee."

When Chuck returned with fresh drinks Maggie was sitting on the side of the bed. "More hair of the dog, excellent. Come around here with mine. OK just stand right there," she said positioning Chuck directly in front of her. "Stand closer to me here between my legs. OK that looks about right." Next Maggie took hold of Chuck's dick and examined it closely. "You may be right but I can't be sure." With that she dunked his limp little dick in her cold drink and put it quickly into her warm mouth. "Oh boy, the breakfast of champions."

The shock of the cold set Chuck back on his heels but the warmth of Gladys' mouth drew him up on his toes toward her. "You might still be a little tipsy with the alcohol residue from last night."

Just as Chuck said that Maggie took his dick out of her mouth and swizzled it around in her drink before thrusting it again into her mouth. "You may be right. Would you like me to stop?"

"No by all means continue, you are doing just fine. Would you like any salt with that?"

Maggie continued dunking and sucking and pretty soon Chuck had a full erection. "Um ick igger. Outh ugl," Maggie mumbled with a mouth full of Chuck's hard dick.

"What'd you say? I can't understand you."

Maggie took his dick from her mouth and said, "I said that it is bigger. It fills my mouth more. I like it. Let's measure it. Will it stay like this?"

"It would be a cruel punishment indeed if it didn't. Let me get a ruler from my desk." When he returned Maggie was holding up her empty drink glass for a refill. "I'll lose some of my erection and you'll have to suck it some more if I go now."

"I knew there was a trick but that's okay because I have declared today blowjob Saturday. You get all the sucking you want, within reason that is. Reason being until my jaws lock up."

"Can tomorrow be ass fucking Sunday?" Chuck said as he was leaving the room.

In the kitchen Chuck cut back on the Beefeaters. He didn't want their day to end before it got started. As he suspected his dick was drooping. His dick might be longer but it still needed stimulus so, with a skip in his step he hurried back in to Maggie with two drinks and a ruler.

"Here you go honey," Chuck said handing Maggie her drink.

"Boy it really has gone down. Well let me take a sip of my drink and get back to work," she said taking hold of Chuck's dick and leading him around in front of her. "We need to get this thing measured so we can put it to use," and with that she popped his dick into her mouth.

Slowly sucking his limp dick in and out she forced his dick to ride on the surface of her tongue imparting additional stimulation until she felt it growing so that it hit the roof of her mouth. She loved it in this in between stage and she began to gnaw on his semi-erect cock. Maggie knew that this drove Chuck wild and that he would soon be fully erect.

"Yes Chuck was definitely bigger," Maggie thought. She could feel his dick at her throat. This was a new sensation, one that she liked, she thought as she pressed her face against his body with his new dick totally in her mouth. Chuck's moaning told Maggie that she had better stop if they were going to get it measured.

As Maggie let Chuck ride out of her mouth he tried to force it back in where it was nice and moist and warm. With one hand on his stomach and the other gripping his dick as she removed it from her mouth she gently stroked Chuck's dick to keep him happy.

Maggie looked up at Chuck standing in front of her and waving his dick from side to side she reached for the ruler and said, "Let the measuring begin."

Chuck having recovered from his near miss at ecstasy watched with great interest as Maggie laid his dick in her hand and placed the ruler on top and held the end of the ruler firmly against his body and whistled.

"Well? What does it say?"

"It says you are almost five inches."

"Hell you say, here let me have the ruler."

First Chuck measured his palm. It was still three and a half inches. Then he carefully placed the ruler on his dick and stared down at the hash marks that ran along the sides of the ruler which were marked at one sixteenth inch intervals. Sure enough he was an eighth of an inch under five inches. He looked at Maggie and could only stand there with a silly shit eating grin on his face and without being able to utter a sound. He started dancing around in celebration but still couldn't speak.

Maggie had scooted back on the bed and still smiling said, "Let's fuck. I want to try it out. This is better than getting a new vibrator. You don't have to get involved with foreplay I'm already wet just looking at it." Without further ado she pulled him onto the bed threw her leg over and mounted him. Chuck wasn't so large that Maggie had to be on top to control the depth but this way she was sure to get all there was to get. This was a new experience for her. Chuck had always had a fat cock it just hadn't been very long but it was amazing what an inch and a half could do. It was like she was cheating. This was a new dick she was fucking and she was having the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Maggie had always been a screamer but nothing like this. This was a whole new level. She had plowed right through his orgasm as if it hadn't occurred and continued working as if he would last forever. She finally collapsed on top of Chuck and lay with her ample tits pressing into his chest and with labored breathing her face buried in his neck.

"That was really something. You got some new pussy today. You touched places no man has ever been before. Let's do it again?"

"No man has ever been?"

"Since you're the only man that has ever been in my pussy you got to a part that you had never touched before. How was it?"

"It was great. Best pussy I have ever had but let's take it slow and easy and make it last all day instead of wearing me out before one."

They spent the day fucking and sucking like new lovers instead of people in their forties who had been long time married. They hadn't done this since they were in their twenties.

In between Maggie fixed Eggs Benedict and Chuck made Ramos Fizzes for brunch. After the third fuck of the day they had smoked salmon, oysters and warm Brie with Champaign. The only time they had clothes on during the entire day was Maggie with an apron when she was at the stove cooking. Chuck was enjoying walking around with a dick long enough to swing.

Maggie was like a kid with a new toy. She was constantly popping it into her mouth every chance she got. She rubbed in on her breasts until her nipples were fully distended. Her breasts were nowhere near as large as Sadie's but they were big enough to squeeze together to fuck Chuck's new dick with them. After one last fuck, doggie style, for Chuck to plumb the depths they went to sleep with Chuck's dick in Maggie's hand.

Sunday dawned for Maggie with a distant voice that she couldn't make out. Something about a long dick

Instead of mounting her Chuck was drifting out of reach. Maggie tried to follow him but her feet felt like they were encased in lead and the harder she tries the further away Chuck drifted until both he and his huge cock are gone. Maggie became frantic and thrashed around until there was a different light and the tastes of the morning after fuzziness in her mouth. It takes a moment to realize she is in her bed next to Chuck. She squints to look over to see that Chuck is there. Boy she had a lot to drink yesterday but it was the best day that she could remember or was it all just a dream. How could a man's dick grow after he was forty? She got up to go to the bathroom for her morning pee and to brush her teeth. When she came back Maggie lifted the sheet to make sure it hadn't just been a drunken dream. Chuck was sleeping on his back with his legs splayed with his dick along his left thigh. A thing of beauty she thought as she admired Chuck's new dick. That Chuck had a little dick had never bothered Maggie. She didn't love him for his dick but for the man he was. Besides Chuck's dick was fat and filled her pussy quite nicely.

As Maggie watched Chuck's dick began to rise as if in response to her wish. "Damn if that doesn't look longer than yesterday," she thought staring at his morning erection. "He must have just had dream to pop a hard on that fast," remembering that men have erections throughout the night whenever they dream or just finish dreaming and it doesn't have to be about something to do with sex. They just do. Well there is one way to find out if he is longer," she said to herself as she lowered her mouth onto Chuck's dick. Now she was sure of it.

It wasn't long before Chuck awoke to the pleasant feeling of his dick nestled in the warm damp environment of Maggie's practiced mouth. Feeling Chuck stir Maggie looked up from her position between his legs and mouthed, "Good morning mister big dick," as clear one can be with a mouth full of dick.

"Good morning yourself, is it still Saturday?"

"No," Maggie said removing her mouth from Chuck's dick. "I think we need to use the ruler again."

"What on earth for," Chuck asked.

"I think it's gotten bigger. It sure feels like it's bigger."

"Really, then by all means measure," Chuck said with a look of anticipation.

Maggie with his dick in one hand and the ruler in the other hove to the task at hand. Holding Chuck's dick firmly under the ruler she examined the hash marks carefully and finally looking up she said, "You're not going to believe this but you have grown another one and five eighths inches. Your dick is six and a half inches long."

"No shit. Here let me see," Chuck said taking the ruler from Maggie. "Damn you're right I'm six and a half inches. Let's have a drum roll."

Maggie with a sudden thought for the future asked, "How much more will it grow Chuck? I mean when will it stop?"

"I don't know Maggie. I'd be more than happy if it stopped right now. What if it grows more? Would that be any problem for you?"

"I don't know Chuck. I've always been used to the way you were but I will say I like the feel of the extra length but what if it got to be a foot long. I couldn't take all of that. I know I couldn't suck it all. The vagina will only grow to eight or at most nine inches. We might have to fuck lying on our sides. I wouldn't be able to hold you or have you suck my tits while we fucked. Hell I might have to get Sadie or Carol to help me jerk you off. One pair of hands might not be enough," Maggie said with a giggle.

"As much as I've prayed for a bigger dick it might get too big to do me any good. I need to see Doctor Robinson tomorrow but in the meantime let's enjoy it for another day."

"Well I guess this will be blow job Sunday just in case it's the last time," Maggie chuckled.

Chapter 2

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.