The Advertising Slut and the Making of Another - Cover

The Advertising Slut and the Making of Another

by Marduk

Copyright© 2014 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: A husband on the loose, meets a woman who considers herself a slut and willing performs, not only for him but his mate as well, however, when she also accommodate a pet donkey they agree, she is a slut. The husband takes his wife on a holiday and denied sex for ages, flips and fucks her and virtually hands her over to be used. She is and finally totally re-educated she sucks him off and is renamed a 'slut'..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

By the time Harry had dropped his wife off at the airport and drove into the under cover car park of the local shopping mall it was already in the high thirties. "Well I have three days of peace and quietness', he muttered to himself as he parked. The invitation for his wife's visit up North came from one of her old work colleagues and it was an invitation that he encouraged her to accept. "You don't mind?" she had asked. "Of course not", he had replied and it was said with genuine relief for his marriage wasn't great and rows were a regular occurrence.

There wasn't much he had to get, just some minor items from the Reject Shop. He checked his time for he had rung his mate Greg and had suggested a beer at the local club, sometime after lunch. 'I still have some time to spare', he muttered. 'I'll get a coffee'. The coffee shop was only new and he and his wife were now becoming regular clients, enough for the woman to recognize him and announce his order. However, this time he told her it would only be the 'normal coffee but hot'. "Your wife isn't with you?" the girl asked.

"No! She was invited up North by an old work colleague, she will be away for a few days", he said as he paid and took the table number for there were a few people at the tables.

His mind was well away from the coffee for in those moments he thought of the forth-coming trip to Turkey and did wonder what sore of holiday it would turn out to be for a lot of money had been spend to be in the company of a woman who may be a wife in name, but in name only any intimacy had never really taken off; there were always excuses. 'I wish she would meet some bloke that would sweep her off her feet so she could tell me she was leaving... ' his thoughts snapped back to reality when his coffee arrived. It was then that the woman arrived. She sat in the corner, mere feet from his table. She was not attractive and dressed very shabbily, her hair and it was long and fell over her shoulders was untidy and certainly need a good wash and a decent brushing. Her dress was a floral design but was wrinkled and stained and two thin straps held it up. He didn't have to spend time observing her to know that she was braless for the wobble of her tits told him that, but he was alone and a woman was a woman so he gave her a smile.

He didn't know if she had ordered or was taking the opportunity to soak in the air conditioning of the centre, but his smile seemed to have registered, but what followed was even for him somewhat of a surprise. She spread her legs and briefly pulled up her dress, revealing not panties but a dark triangle of hair. The entire manoeuvre took seconds but time for him to respond by gripping his groin and giving the sign of a 'hand job', she gave a nod and he invited her to his table. "Have you ordered?" he asked. She shook her head; he asked what she would like and then ordered and paid for her.

It was only as they walked away that he introduced himself. "I'm Harry". She didn't reply for several seconds but when she did it was straight to the point. "I'm Sue and are you going to fuck me?"

"Absolutely", he replied. "I like women with a lot of hair between your legs and you seem to be well supplied; however, I would like you to suck my cock first".

"Where are we going?" she asked as they entered the under-covered parking area. "My vehicle is parked here, you can suck me off and then if you have nothing else on we can go back to my joint and fuck", he replied as they reached his vehicle.

There was no hesitation on her part as she sank her mouth over his erection and he pulled the straps off her shoulders, allowing her ample tits to flop out and while she sucked he pulled and squeezed her fast growing nipples. He came with a gush and a grunt while pushing her head down so that his entire cock was somewhere down her throat and held her there till she sucked every drop of cum from his balls. He released her, she lifted her head and cum and saliva dribbled from her mouth, he gave her a tissue and suggested that she may like to cover her tits. "People may get the wrong idea", he smiled as he zipped himself up. "I couldn't give a fuck", she said but did what he requested but pulled her dress up so that area of his desire was totally on display.

His vehicle was a manual so that hairy cunt was given ample attention so that by the time he pulled into his drive, she was licking her lips. "Fancy a shower?" he said as he put down on the kitchen table the item he had bought. "Fuck that would be nice, I haven't had a shower for awhile. You are the first bloke to offer me one, most fellows just want a fuck, or a suck and then kick me out". She may not be that attractive in the facial features, but the rest of her was quite desirable. As he washed her and the water cascaded over them he asked. "Do you leave your panties off when you go out?"

"Always!" she replied. "All I have to do, if there is a bloke who, like you did, shows interest, I spread my legs, lift my dress and reveal my cunt. I like fucking; you could say it is my hobby". She then grabbed his cock and said. "You said something about a 'fuck' so let's fuck".

It had been some time since he had slid up a woman. His wife had made it clear; ages ago that sex was off her agenda so he had to seek other available women. This was not difficult but only occasionally did he come across one that could give him satisfaction. He did have a woman in his 'black book' that always gave him a good suck and always took a load into her mouth and just let the contents of his balls dribble out of her mouth, much to his liking. "Doggie style or on top?" she asked with a grin.

"Doggie style", he replied. "That way I can manhandle your tits and you can reach behind and grab my balls". She positioned herself and as he drove his cock up that willing cunt she gave a grunt of satisfaction. He rode her, driving his cock to the utter depths of that hairy crack, she worked her backside to his every thrust; every thrust was greeted with a gasp of satisfaction. He massaged her tits, pulling and squeezing her nipples and she did manage to reach under and grip his balls and was still holding them, when he pulled out and snapped. "Now your bum you randy cunt". Her backside opened and his cock slid in with out any difficulty, telling him that her bum was also on the agenda of her 'hobby'. He pumped and she rolled with every thrust, turning her head, with saliva dripping from her mouth, snapped. "Harder you bastard, fuck my bum, fuck it hard", and fuck it he did, anchoring his cock right up to his balls when he emptied his load.

He rolled off her and collapsed besides her. She lay on her stomach for several minutes and then lifting up, so that her tits wobbled, reached down and gripped his cum covered cock. She rubbed it up and down. "A pity it isn't hard, I don't get real pleasure from just one cock. Eight blokes went through me one evening, fuck it was great. As one got off another got on and I sucked them all off, while either I was in a 'doggie position' or in a 'double dip' I was slurping on a cock. The only hard thing is that when they have had their fun, I'm always kicked out and have to work my way home. I suppose that is what I get for being a slut, used and then fucking well forgotten",

"Why call yourself a slut?" He asked as he enjoyed the sensation of her actions on his erection. "That is what my cousin called me when I let him and his friends fuck me at a birthday party. Sure it wasn't the first cock I had up me, but it was the first time I had a number at the same time and it was there that I appreciated more than just the one".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.