Angel of the Morning - Cover

Angel of the Morning

by Souvie

Copyright© 2000 by Souvie. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: One last time and it would be over...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   .

Thanks to Denny for suggesting the song as the basis for a story. It wasn't what he had in mind, but sometimes I can't control the muse. Who am I kidding, I can never control my muse. I hope at least someone out there likes it.


Angela felt his light touch on the outside of her arms, tracing the contours, dipping down to glide over her waist, and back again. He used just the right amount of pressure; gentle enough to arouse her, but not too light to tickle. She smiled, and opened her eyes.

He was leaning over her, looking at her as if he was a bear, and she the honey. A grin spread across his handsome face. "It's almost morning, sleepy head."

She stretched, letting the cover slip down and over her bare breasts. She saw his gaze shift and almost laughed aloud. He hadn't been joking when he'd said he was a "breast man".

He brought a hand up and cupped her breast, kneading it gently. "We still have some time," he said, arousal flaring in his eyes.

Angela could feel his erection pressing against her hip. She kept the sadness from her eyes as she answered him with a kiss.

He moved his lips trailing kisses down her collarbone, tracing a path to a shapely breast. His tongue circled the nipple a few times until it was puckering and asking for more attention. His mouth latched onto it and he suckled gently.

She moaned, and ran her hands over his shoulders and across his back, her nails digging in just the slightest bit.

His attention shifted to her other breast, taking just as much time and paying just as much attention to that one. His hand skimmed down over her waist, and found a resting place between her thighs. She spread them further apart, to give him easier access to the treasures hidden there.

Her moans were louder now. She'd never been any good at keeping her passion hidden. She raised her hips up and arched her back, revelling in the way he was making her feel.

"Doug, please, I need you," she said between moans. Her hands found his hair and tugged his head from her breast.

His eyes met hers, both reflecting back the passion they'd ignited in each other. "Already?" He knew how much she loved foreplay.

"Now, please."

He positioned himself above her, using one hand to rub his penis up and down her slick pussy. He was teasing her and she knew it. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and he slid into her in one smooth stroke.

His groan of delight mingled with hers, and he started moving, both of them falling into an old, familiar rythym.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.