Following Up on Holly, a Slut Wife - Cover

Following Up on Holly, a Slut Wife

by Cantbuymy

Copyright© 2013 by Cantbuymy

Romantic Sex Story: Once again BeerMaker has written a story that allowed me to write this sequel to it. You should read his "Holly, a cheating slut wife" first. Damn I wish he was still posting, I loved his work. If you read "They Deserved To Be Punished" you know where I am coming from. A man finds out his wife is a swinger and his parents and sister are involved. Then he discovers even more. You name it, it happens, and they all lived happily ever after. Ok a few did and a few didn't.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Lolita   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   MaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Violence   .

My name is Stanley Oliver Smith but everyone called me "Bubba." I got that name when my older sister by five years, Karen, had a problem saying brother and got a little tongue tied when she said it so Karen started calling me "Bubba." I was born in 1981 and Karen was born in 1976.

You probably remembering reading about me and my Ex-family, which initially included an Ex-father named George and an Ex-mother named Barbara. There was also my now Ex-Loving Wife, Holly, who was also born in 1981. We were both conceived in September of 1980, at some kind of annual group meeting called SOS, and are both Gemini's, which is probably why Holly was a two faced cheating fucking cunt. Me, I have two sides to my personality too. One is easy going southern boy and the other is the devil. You know what they say about the devil, "The devil always gets his due."

Holly and I met in 2002, at the annual SOS meeting, and married the next year in 2003, and in 2006 we went to Cancun on our third anniversary. It was the day before leaving for Cancun that I found receipts and a shipping box for sexy underwear that Holly never wore for me, even in Cancun. It was addressed to her using her maiden name of Owens and was sent to her office. She must have brought it home and tossed it in the trash after I put it out, not expecting me to find it. That started my investigation and my plans.

Holly was followed to find her lover, but I later learned that just about everyone doing the following was fucking her, so she always got a clean bill of health. She was seen going to my parent's house and that did not raise any flags. When she was at work I had no worries. Me, I was working and going to school.

If you want to read more about me you can read that excellent writer's partial description of events in a story called "Holly: A Cheating Slut Wife", by Beermaker. If he was around I am sure he could do a better job than I can to tell you about my life but alas he is nowhere to be found so you get my life in my own, barely adequate, words.

Are there really any limits to the depravity of people dealing with other people? What kind of family would fuck their son's wife? What kind of family would let their daughter in on their secret, including fucking my wife and what about the daughter? What did the daughter do to merit their trust and my hate? What of my friends and business acquaintances? What was the scope of the sexual contact and were there any limits? Would a boss limit fucking my wife to himself, or would he understand that she was just a fuck slut and use her for a business reward? And what are the limits of their anger when they are caught by someone as simple as me, someone they do not respect and in fact hate? Will they just let it go or will they demand "satisfaction" for the dishonor of being caught fucking my wife?

I want you to know that it, the original story, was accurate as far as it went. But it did not go far enough to really let you know how the story ended or all that was going on both before I met Holly and while we were married too. And then there was after the divorce.

You see, the devil side of me, well it was still entitled to its "due" and had not gotten it yet. I was not going to go overboard, I understood proportional responses and was willing to limit it to that, but I was "due" to get some payback.

Let me give you a little refresher on what happened. Holly turned out to be a swinger, make that a low life cheating whore, and so did my Ex-parents, George and Barbara. They were both fucking Holly. My Ex-sister knew about it and did not tell me. My boss, Holly's boss, and her bosses' boss [Mr. Johnson], and my Ex-best friend, RJ whose parent's still lived next door to my parents, and RJ's wife - Debbie, were fucking her too. As far as I knew the entire basketball team I played with all the time was also fucking her. Hell they were not the only ones.

Later I found out that RJ's parents, Earl and Gloria, were in on it too. You can't live next door to swingers like George and Barbara without knowing they were swingers. It was lucky they lived at the end of a cul-de-sac and they were the only two houses next to each other.

Let me give you an example of how they did it when I was around and not up on the happenings. Holly supposedly won a raffle so we could go to NASCAR. I thought it was pretty cool, as the boss always got 6 tickets and this year had a contest to let an employee win two of them. Damn was I dumb.

Holly's boss was a man named Steve, who she was fucking. She even went in to work to fuck him before we left on our trip to Cancun. Steve's boss was Mr. Johnson, who she was fucking and he got a "good-bye" fuck before we went on our anniversary trip too, plus a lot of cock sucking. Holly "won" the NASCAR tickets so that Johnson and Steve would have someone to fuck that year. Me, I was in the pits looking at the cars and Holly had her pits filled, sometimes three at a time.

The bitch never even gave me a blow job that lasted over thirty seconds, made me wipe my mouth after eating her, and never let me cum in her mouth or touch her ass, but she was deep throating them and drinking their cum by the gallons. Now it is one thing for a cheating bag of pus to do that with other men and also do it for her husband but the bitch never once did it for me. Hell one time when we had sex I thought I hurt her because I almost felt her move.

Well it was not that bad, but you get the idea. She always had to cum over and over and I got my nut once. It was always in the dark and I never got to see her fucking me, well not until I saw her fucking everyone else, and that was sort of her fucking me. It was always white bread but I was in love so I went with it. It also means that I never saw if she had any marks on her body either. There was one time we did it during the day but by then any hint of sexual possession marks by someone else would have worn off. She always got off, or I thought she did. Of course she did, Holly made sure to always get off.

There are some other players in my life now. One is Aunt Ruth Hastings, who is George's sister. She was married and divorced for some reason and no one talks about it but you will learn why. You remember George, my Ex-father. Then there is also Helen, Ruth's daughter. Neither of these is introduced originally because at the time no one knew the parts they played in the events which lead up to my divorce and my need for vengeance.

Now my boss was named Harry and he was fucking Holly. I already mention RJ who worked with me and he was doing her too. Debbie, JR's wife was doing her.

There was Nick and his wife who were doing her, and the other members on the basketball team were also fucking her. We had a guy named Jason on the team and his wife, who was doing Holly with Jason, and she allegedly came up with the idea to follow Holly using some of the grandparents who knew nothing about what was going on. It was just the way they came up with to control everything. The grandparents did most of the following but were not in on the swing club.

I got pictures and audio, told the non participating wives, quit my job, beat the crap out of RJ and got divorced and refused to talk to Holly or even read her letter to me.

Beermaker ended with this:

"Will I ever forgive Holly? You can safely bet your last dollar that'll never happen in my lifetime. I'm a one woman man and I'll never share my wife with anyone.

"The video tape from their fuck fest wasn't any fun to watch but I did learn a few things. Such as, Holly thanking Mr. Johnson for the race tickets and she thanked RJ and Jason for keeping her and the rest of the group informed. Next she said "I'm going off the pill January 1st so Bubba and I can start our family. So the only person I'll have sex with will be Bubba."

"Someone I didn't know asked "will you come to our parties and give blow jobs?"

"No, if I do that you know I'll end up getting fucked."

Good old Mr. Johnson "Holly what about my lunch time blow job?"

"I mean no sex with anyone until I'm pregnant. I'm going to make sure Bubba is the father of our children. The day after I find out I'm pregnant we'll have a big party to make up for lost time. Speaking of lost time enough talk I need to get fucked."

End of original text.

I had let all the wives know about the videos even though I got cash offers in writing from the husbands to keep quiet and withhold the videos, but this last item really did me in.

Did Holly really love me and want to have my children?

When I thought about it I realized she did not give a shit about me and knew nothing about love. What Holly actually wanted was something to keep me in line. The DNA would show the kids were mine and that was what she needed to make me a virtual cuckold for life, if I ever found out about her. In the end I was wrong, completely wrong. But it did not matter as that problem was now out of the way and it was time for the devil to get his "due".

While all this was going on, and I waited for my divorce to become final, I made my plans for retribution, or make that, a day of reckoning.

As soon as the divorce was signed and final I put my plan into action. What I needed was information and I intended to get it.

I called Karen at a time when I knew she was not home. I got her recording.

"Karen, Karen, I, oh I don't know." I said forlornly and then I hung up. That way she would have my phone number and be able to call me back.

Karen was not married and not living with my parents. This would be a plus as George and Barbara no longer had my phone number and I knew that Karen would give it to them and probably talk to them before she called me back. I already knew what I knew, now it was time to find out what I did not know, and that was one hell of a lot.

It was later than night when the phone rang and I was outside. I got to the phone to hear:

"Bubba? Are you there bubba? I got your message. [I could hear a sniffle in the phone] Bubba, I am so sorry. I love you Bubba." Karen said through her tears and sobs.

"Karen, I'm here." I told her in my best sad and broken little brother voice as I picked up the phone.

There was silence between us. She needed to talk to me.

"Oh God, Bubba, I can't believe that this happened to you, to us." She said and started crying again.

Karen sounded to be in despair, and vulnerable and now I needed the information.

"Why Karen, and when, how?" Was all I asked her!

I wanted it open ended so she would fill everything in. It was important for her to tell me.

"Bubba, I introduced you to Holly at SOS because she was already, oh God Bubba. Because Holly was already fucking mom and dad and, Bubba, me too, she was fucking all of us before you met her.

"I'm so sorry Bubba. Holly was part of a group that always came up and we all were swinging back then. She lived close to us and, oh Bubba, she was the biggest slut anyone ever knew and the bitch was not only the best fuck around but could eat pussy better than any man or woman I ever met. Anyway Holly was a perfect fit for you, other than the sex. We hoped but did not know you would fall in love with her and marry her but you did. By then we were addicted to Holly. We had her first Bubba and you seemed to like her even though she was the way she was. We just kept you happy by not telling you.

"Bubba, I am so sorry for all of this. But she was just an outrageous fuck. There was nothing she would not do and no one she would not do it with. Holly was a sex machine and wanted it all the time. I, we, should have told you.

"The minute she got involved with you she really ramped it up with everyone else too. She was doing Mom and Dad, hell everyone. I don't know what you did to her but she would fuck and suck any place and any time and anyone. Once she told us that she was going to be yours and yours alone and was just getting it out of her system. We all laughed because when she said it she had just finished getting fucked by three guys and was sucking off your father." Karen was saying.

It was then that I stopped her. "Never refer to that bitch and asshole as relatives of mine." I told her. I had to stay in character. But I also had to stay her baby brother, Bubba.

Some say the devil is ugly but he isn't, he is beautiful. If you saw the ugliness inside you would never follow him into hell. So the devil shows beauty and hides the ugly. I was showing my beauty, my vulnerability, my hurt, and I was her beautiful baby brother but she would get the ugly later, when I put her into hell.

"Oh forget it Karen, go ahead and tell me the rest of it." I added.

"RJ and Dave was involved. Debbie, well she will do anything that RJ wants. She is sort of a sub and he beats the shit out of her if she refuses. She lets everyone hit her and she basically is our bitch and she cleans all of us up. That is why we greet her by slapping her tits or her face. She has to sit on the floor until we want her to do something.

"RJ got involved because his parents were involved. You can't live next door to them [Meaning Barbara and George – my Ex-parents.] and not know they swing. Holly was our slut too. She was fucking her boss and even his boss. RJ got your boss involved so he could get on a fast track for promotion. Holly was his price for advancement but he let Harry fuck Debbie too." Karen needed a break.

"The clothes box and all that stuff, why did she bring it home?" I asked, leading her into talking about it again.

"The clothes always go to her work. She is the office slut and everyone there gets to fuck her whenever they want. She is like a reward for a job well done, or a gift for special customers. That way old man Johnson can control who she does, he knows she is just a whore. So she has an expense account for all the stuff they make her wear at the office "reward ceremonies" and at other places, where Holly is the reward.

"Are you sure you want to hear this bubba?

[I said nothing and just waited.]

"Just before she left for Cancun we had a big fuck fest at Mom and Dad's because she would not be around for a while. Holly brought the clothes there in the box and did a little fashion show while we fucked her and each other. Sorry Bubba, but that is what I call them. We fucked her raw and sent her home to you that day totally fucked out and with every hole full of cum. That is one of the reasons sex between the two of you was so vanilla, she was out of energy and only rarely got into it with you. She needed the stimulation of lots of different people fucking her and we really tried to send her home completely out of it.

"When she got to you the last thing she wanted was more sex. Actually she never did want sex with you very much but we did not know why. Most of the time she was fucked out and just let you mover her around a little. If she was out of the house the day you fucked her then she probably came home with a pussy full of cum.

"She could not let you have her ass because if you had her ass you would have found that full of cum too. A wet pussy she could say was your fault because she was hot for you but an ass full of Astroglide or Vaseline and cum is not something you can make a good excuse for.

"If she ever gave you her ass you would want it all the time and then even you would figure out it was well used before you got there, especially if you always found it full of cum. You never got her wet on those days she had been out because she always was full of a few guy's cum.

"Ok, the next day, on the morning you left for Cancun she came into the office and they made her airtight and just fucked the shit out of her, literally. I am surprised she could walk after two days of the fucking she got. It was like a joke. It was your anniversary but she was so fucked out by the time she got home to you, you were only going to get leftovers.

"She only fucked you at night so that you would not see the marks on her body. Before she left for Cancun everyone tried to be careful but she did get a few bites but they were small and her suit would hide them.

"When she came back from Cancun it was like she was on vacation and never had any sex. She told us she was so horny she almost fucked the hotel staff and would have but you were always there. She did say she sucked off the guy that helped her put on her diving equipment after you went into the water first. Damn she was ready to go and go and go by the time you got back.

"You had her followed but that did not slow her down. She fucked everyone in her office and she fucked as many people as we could get into Mom and Dad's and Aunt Ruth's too. Her boss had clients come in and she fucked them there in the office. She went to NASCAR and must have fucked a dozen guys while you went looking at cars and she said she was too hot to go outside. She was too hot, she wanted to get fucked and she did." Karen added.

So far she was not telling me anything I did not generally already know, although some of the details were new, but I needed a little more.

"But why you Karen and why not tell me?" I asked.

"Oh Bubba, I was, Oh I am in love and my lover did not want me to tell you anything." Karen said.

The fact she did not add anything let me know she needed to tell me more, a lot more.

"Come on Karen, out with it. Who is this lover?" I pressed her.

There was a long silence and then she said:

"Dad" she said in a very soft voice.

I was just a little shocked but not much. She was always a daddy's girl and she was involved in the swing thing. Hell a father that would fuck his son's wife would have no problem fucking his own daughter. What a pig!

"I understand, I think I do. Help me out here Karen. This is Bubba, your baby brother. I have been mortally wounded and I need to know everything to help me heal. Please? It can't be any worse than Holly. You are a much better person than she is." I lied and told her in my best little brother pleading voice.

"Daddy and I are lovers and have been for a very long time. [Then there was another very long silence of more than a minute. I said nothing and I waited.] Daddy gave me a baby and he is my lover!" Karen finally finished.

I waited for more, there had to be more.

"I knew about Mom and Dad for a very long time. I watched them when they did not know I was there. One day they caught me. Mom and Dad and Ruth held me and Daddy had sex with me. I did not want him to, I was pretty young but he did and when he did I went crazy. I could not get enough of him. I had sex with daddy every chance I got. Mom would keep you busy and daddy would fuck me. I got pregnant and went to live with Aunt Ruth." Karen paused.

I had a vague recollection of Karen spending time living with Aunt Ruth when I was very young. Something about Aunt Ruth being pregnant and having a baby and needing help.

"Go on" I said in my best imitation of a brother that gave a shit.

"I had Daddy's baby and Aunt Ruth kept it and pretended it was hers. She was not married then, because of the divorce, but she kept the baby anyway." Karen stopped.

"Helen? Helen, our cousin, is your daughter? Your father, George, fucked you; got you pregnant and Helen, my cousin Helen is your daughter?" I asked.

I got a very soft "Yes" out of Karen.

I wanted to jump up and down and scream to the God in heaven that I beat Him, the devil beat Him. That I, the devil, now was going to get my "DUE!"

This was better than anything I could have hoped for. I was pumping my arm and clenched fist up and down in victory, doing a little happy dance and I was silently screaming "YES!" over and over again and I was doing it all. I had them, I had them all. Karen knew nothing of my glee.

"It was not until after the baby that Daddy shared me with the others. There were a lot more Bubba, but I was already there for daddy. Daddy keeps me close; but not so close that anyone would notice. He visits me all the time and we always make love. Daddy even sends other men down here for me because I get so lonely when I am alone.

"I should have told you Bubba. It would have been nice to have you with us." Karen added.

I wanted to vomit when I heard that. Like I would want to ever touch her!

"Maybe it would Karen, maybe it would." I lied and tried not to wretch my dinner onto the floor when I said it.

I thought about Helen. She was about eight years younger than me. A little short thing, thin, wispy even, smaller than any of us. She was always very quiet, more so the last few years. The funny thing about her is she did not look anything like us; any of us. She looked like this very old picture of a relative that came over from Ireland back during the potato famine and that was one hell of a long time ago.

First, she is small, like I said. Then she has the very pale skin and bright red freckles. Her eyes are deep emerald green and her hair is bright red, like a crackling fire at night, with changing highlights. I always thought she was cute. She used to love me brushing her hair; that I remember. She would sit on my lap and poke my eyes or touch my lips and giggle as I would brush her hair, just right, when she was very young. Always from the bottom and take out the tangles and then move slowly up. Her hair was curly so it was hard to brush if you did not do it right. She was a dear but still I was a little boy and she was a baby.

I remember her like any ten or twelve boy would remember a two or four year old. At ten I wanted to pour water on ant hills and then burn them with a magnifying glass as they came running out.

At twelve I was a walking hard on and trust me when I tell you that a four year old did nothing for me at all. But she was still a cute little thing and she always did like me and I sort of did not mind her. I remember that she never did like George, my Ex-father. She would always wiggle out of his grasp and run for me or some other adult; but usually me. Well I guess she did have something going for her in that respect.

There was not that much interaction between all of us the last three or so years though. George managed to keep us away from Helen and Ruth as much as possible. Gone were the family outings with them, or even having them over for dinner. Still I never missed a birthday, or Christmas, Easter or any holiday. Lately, when we did see each other, she has been distant but maybe that is because I was married to Holly and not paying much attention to her. She still had me brush her hair though; she said I did it just right. She must be all of sixteen now, or close to it.

I was a little concerned as to how this would all affect her but I can't help that. I had one Ex-sister so now I would have two. Collateral damage happens.

"Karen, I have a lot to think about so let me end this call now. We have been talking for three hours and I really need time to emotionally unwind." I told her.

"OK, and Bubba, I love you, we all do." Karen ended.

I thought, "I wonder how much you are going to love me in a few days or weeks. I also thought that there was more that she did not tell me but I was not sure what that was. I had more than enough now without it, no matter what 'it' was."

Despite all that was going on it was still pretty quiet when it came to who knew what. That was about to change.

I had six weeks to prepare for this and I was ready to launch operation "Devil gets his due."

I contacted all the wives of the basketball team that I figured did not know anything. While all of the men were fucking Holly and some of the wives were involved in the "fuck Holly" club too; not all of them were. Most of the wives did not even know about it. That was going to change in a hurry. The pictures and video would take care of that.

Then there was Debbie's parents. They needed to know what was going on. RJ's parents already knew, she was their fuck slut, but Debbie well her parents were protective of her. While they might accept Debbie being a sub, they would never accept that RJ was an abusive Dom who beat her and forced to clean up cum from other women's pussies and being a whore for RJ's bosses. They sure as hell would not put up with Debbie's in-laws fucking and abusing her.

It was only a guess, and I had been so wrong with Holly, but I guessed that Debbie's parents would not be happy and might do something about it.

Then there were all of the grandparents. Well they needed to know how they had been used to cover up for Holly and her fuck buddies. They needed to know how their own grandchildren screwed them over and made them part of a cover up to screw someone they knew for most of his life; me, Bubba. They might be older but they were not dead and in 90% of the cases they still had their hands on the family treasure, even if they were retired. Maybe a few of the grandchildren might not get what they expected by way of inheritance and maybe a few would be looking for jobs away from the family business. Yes there would be many family meetings over this. I loved that the tape I made had a wife talking about how they set the grandparents up.

Those same grandparents would now get something else to look at, their own grandchildren and their grandchildren's spouses. Those same grandparents that watched and followed Holly and were unknowingly used to cover up for her would now do the same for those that betrayed me. Their natural curiosity would work to my advantage.

I had to work fast. There was a major shit storm brewing and a few days later the shit came in at a Category 5. The police hit everyone at one time. All the unknowing wives knew later that day too. The grandparents were made aware and so did every company that did business with old man Johnson's company. Most importantly, Johnson's bankers and stockholders got the memo. Pictures, some snippets of conversations with Karen and me about Holly being a company fuck toy and reward for workers and customers too. That fiasco with NASCAR was also included so any wives that had husbands that went would know what actually happened.

My old company got a taste of the same treatment. I figured that they knew about Holly and used her "services" too. So when I quit I came back a few days later and asked for money, one half million. They said to pound sand.

I had a few test e-mails sent out about my old company and co-workers to some lesser customers a few days after they declined my kind offer to remain quiet. That got their attention fast. It only takes a few and soon some customers were contacting the old company and canceling contracts. Guess Holly was a fuck slut for my old company too. Who wasn't fucking her?

I got a call from the company and they had a certified check for half a million. Now that I knew for sure that they had been using Holly as a company whore too my demand was upped to five million, but I took three, why be greedy. What chumps! I had to promise not to contact any customers about what I already knew about Holly and their "bonus" program for some customers.

I then had Holly followed and got some new information on her. When the other e-mails went out to Johnson's customers I included the ones of my old company but not one word about what I knew before I got paid, it was all new information. Why they still kept using her was beyond me.

You may have heard the joke about falling faster than a prom dress? Well customers of Johnson were falling away faster than a prom dress. I made sure to send information to each customer, yes I knew them all, Johnson bragged about them. I sent it to the President, Chairman of the Board, the bankers and every stockholder I could find of every company he did business with. The internet is great; we get all of that information. It all went out by e-mail at the exact time. No need for secrecy, I did not hide who I was. I also sent out press releases that Johnson's company had paid whores on the payroll and provided slut gifts of her to a number of companies as well as their own employees. I did not forget to include the wives of all of the above.

My old company filed for bankruptcy. Most of the employees went to competitors, at least those that were not fucking Holly.

There was a new competitor that was in town and it took most of the locals but not the ones responsible for the sex trade agreements. I had taken some of my money and together with people in the know we funded the new company in advance of the shit storm. They were in position to make some money and me too. My shares were in a off shore trust and I did not work at the company, not directly.

With the bankruptcy came mailing lists and customer lists. No golden parachutes were allowed by the bankruptcy court.

I admit that I was a little on edge and maybe just a tad vindictive but people do have a right to know who they are doing business and why they might be paying more for a product than they normally would. And I gave them the pictures and videos in the e-mail. It is not like I lied about anything, I just wanted them to see how they liked their relationships being fucked with.

Barbara and George were not forgotten. Every person from their past got the same packet. The groups from SOS conventions all got it and I do love technology and e-mail. All of these people had e-mail addresses so they got it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.