Tender Loving Care - Cover

Tender Loving Care

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 2013 by Ann Douglas

Erotica Sex Story: Michelle Brown was totally taken by the football player they'd brought into the clinic with an injured knee. So taken that she was willing to lend a helping hand or anything else that was needed to make his stay a comfortable one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   .

Michelle Brown was 34 yrs old and had been a nurse at the Lexington Sports Medical Clinic for almost two years. One of the best medical facilities of its kind, it often played host to a variety of professional, college, and weekend athletes. The usual injuries ran from a bad sprain or compound fracture to a totally destroyed knee.

Most of the patients were male, and were usually very young. Every day the halls were filled with men whose bodies had been molded to physical perfection. Michelle always had a weakness for jocks. Even though she had been married for five years, and her husband was no less lacking in physical looks, Michelle couldn't help but get an erotic charge dealing with all of those hard bodied men.

Some days it was an agony for her to just look. It was Saturday afternoon when they had brought in Craig Thomson. He was the star halfback from the local university and had dislocated his knee in the season championship. One look at him as the doctors did their examination told her that this time she had to do more than look.

The nursing supervisor was more than glad when she volunteered for the graveyard shift ... After all, few of the young unmarried nurses wanted to work midnight to morning, especially on the weekend. Her husband wasn't too happy about it but right now she wasn't thinking about him.

It was the second night, about two in the morning that she let herself into Craig's room. She stood there in the semi-darkness admiring his body. Craig stood about six foot four, and weighed two hundred and sixteen pounds. Every ounce was hard muscle, sculptured like a stature of some Greek god. What her husband and most of her friends would find so shocking was that Craig's skin was as dark as the night.

Somehow her presence must've alarmed Craig. He jerked awake and looked around.

"Who's there?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Shhh," Michelle said softly. "It's just the nurse checking on you.

She put her small white hand on his dark chest and eased him back onto the bed. His chest was like a steel banded barrel. The sheet had been tossed aside when he jerked upward, leaving Craig covered by only a tiny pair of bikini briefs.

Continuing her role as concerned nurse, she checked the bandages around his knee, trying hard not to stare at the large bulge in his briefs.

"I ... I was having a dream..." Craig said as he noticed her stealing looks at his crotch.

"I can tell," Michelle laughed softly.

She sat on the edge if the bed, her hand still resting against his chest, her fingers teasing the black tightly curled hairs. She smiled as she saw the bulge in his shorts jerk in response to her caress.

"It was a pretty nice dream," Craig said with in a throaty chuckle.

"I feel guilty for interrupting it." Michelle said, knowing she had already used up every legitimate reason she had for being in this young mans room in the middle of the night.

She took a deep breath and decided to go ahead.

"Maybe I can make it up to you." She said as she reached down and put her hand beneath the elastic of his briefs. With a quick motion she freed the long black snake hidden there.

Michelle could've help gasping in wonderment. Craig's cock was almost nine inches long and twice as thick as her husbands. She had seen black cocks before in her duties but never one in this state. She curled her fingers around the thick shaft, causing a glistening hint of pre-cum to appear at the tip.

She bent over and took the tip of his big black cock into her mouth, licking the drop of pre-cum, savoring the forbidden taste. Michelle then ran her tongue over the ebony pole, wetting the stiff shaft. Her lipstick smeared across the dark flesh, she would worry about cleaning it up later. Then she ran her tongue in circles around the shiny red rings she'd made.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.