Rumors of Haven - Cover

Rumors of Haven

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A large number of people of both sexes, couples, families, etc. all meet up and share rumors, ideas, and plans concerning a new colony of survivors of the recent apocalypse: a place called Haven. They share other things, too, such as some very hot bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   boy   girl   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

“So, you guys ... and Bethany, how did it go last night?” Justine teased her husbands, Charles Tremaine and Mike Hawkins, both of whom had fucked Bethany Reiner while her husband had screwed herself.

“Rather well, if I might say so ... but Bethany is the best judge, more than Mike or myself,” Charles chuckled a bit.

“Exactly ... I enjoyed it for sure. What about you, Bethany?” Mike asked Mrs. Reiner.

“Loved it ... every fucking second of it, babe. Fuckin’ A. It was delicious. What of you and Bill, Justine?” Bethany turned the tables on them.

“Um ... well, again I liked it ... Justine is quite good in the sack, as you can guess,” Bill stammered a little. “It was lovely. You were wonderful, honey ... and thank you, Bethany, for going along with the idea, not that you didn’t have reasons of your own,” Justine winked at her co-conspirator.

“So ... about this whole ... group marriage deal. What do you think of it? I kind of got caught up in it and proposed to Justine, in fact. I hope that I wasn’t totally out of line,” Bill confessed with some embarrassment.

“Don’t be sorry ... I love it! Oh, baby, can’t you see that it’s only natural? You like and might even love her ... no problem for me ... but Justine, the real question is ... did you accept?” Bethany asked her eagerly.

“Yes, I did. And I’m glad that I did. I agree with you ... I love the idea of three husbands and two wives for a start ... though I won’t want to stop there ... the more we add to the group, the better. So, how about it?

“Why don’t you guys propose to Bethany, too?” Justine suggested to them, making them grin with delight.

“I agree ... how can we refuse that offer? So, Bethany Reiner, will you marry me?” Charles asked her.

“Me, too ... will you marry me as well, Bethany?” Mike added his support.

“Yes, to both of you, though I have a proposal of my own. Justine ... sweet, lovely Justine ... Tremaine-Hawkins-Reiner ... will you marry me, too? Will you be my wife and let me be yours as well?” Bethany proposed to the other woman ... her sister-wife now.

“Yes, Bethany ... I will! I hoped that you would feel that way, as do I,” Justine told her with a very loving and passionate kiss.

“So, not only are both of you ladies married to all three of us, but you are also married to each other ... sweet,” Bill remarked, his cock growing hard again.

“Well, it’s a lot of love to be shared and that’s a good thing, honey. That’s not even counting when we end up combining our families and marriages with those of the others. There is a lot of talk of that of late, thanks to Cecilia and Chelsea in particular, not to mention Naomi. I really think that we should do it, too. Imagine them plus Helen ... and us. Six women married to all of you men ... that’s you, plus Mike and Charles here, plus Rupert and Larry there. Five men married to six women, each of us sharing the others. That’s gonna be wonderful!” Bethany told her first, legal husband as she began stroking his cock.

“We won’t have beds large enough for eleven people, more’s the pity, but we can always swap beds regularly,” Mike observed.

“Don’t forget, sooner or later, the kids will grow up, too, and they want in on it ... at least some of them. I was loathe to admit it, but there is no denying that Anne and Therese at least are eager for it ... practically pleading for it already. They can’t hardly wait,” Charles noted, “but we should still set some boundaries ... otherwise we could end up with a society that fucks nine year olds or stupid shit like that.”

“Or worse, true. I have been torn about allowing any breeding or mating at their age, but they are sixteen now, and face it, the age of consent laws are moot. Besides which, many states allowed it at sixteen and my own native Canada permitted it at fourteen, Richard’s present age. Granted, society artificially extended childhood to an unhealthy and unnatural extent with making them wait until eighteen, but this has never worked well and we know it, even if social conditioning has discouraged us from questioning it. There are natural limits that make sense, however. Preteens are still children in my book,” Justine concurred with her husband and was glad that he still had principles ... it was proof that debauchery didn’t erode true ethics after all.

“Amen to that! No one touches our kids until they are proper youths, not children,” Bill was adamant as well.

“It’s a pact, then. No underage sex, and by underage, we mean anything under thirteen,” Bethany put her hand on Bill’s, while Mike, Justine, and then Charles added their hands to them.

“Fourteen, just to be safe. Richard’s age. This gives us a little margin for error. Now, we agree not to push, though. Let them come to us when they’re ready. Let’s not be aggressors nor abuse our authority. If they’re aggressive, this means that they want it. If not, maybe they’re not ready just yet and or still need to overcome their shyness. If they want it badly enough, they can approach us. Let them do this on their own terms,” Charles suggested, believing that the younger, more vulnerable adolescents should always set the pace most comfortable to themselves.

“Deal,” Mike felt relief ... he found the twins attractive, to be sure, but he didn’t want to become a predator or rapist...

“I absolutely agree with Charles and Mike here. We shouldn’t push any kids into it. Let them set the pace for seduction. It’s a rare case where only partner can lead the dance, because we don’t want this to be a predatory thing. Agreed?” Justine concurred.

“I would agree with that. This is the only way to make sure that we don’t have adults pushing teens into sex before they’re ready. It should be a gentle seduction, a loving initiation, not some impatient and creepy adult making the young man or young lady feel obligated when they’re uncomfortable with it ... that’s too close to rape or sexual harassment for my liking,” Mike replied with conviction.

“On that note ... how about we check on the kids and get them ready for breakfast. When they’re busy with their lessons, we can possible try out some more ... sharing,” Bethany proposed.

“Put me down for that,” Bill grinned.

The kids were all sound asleep and huddled together for warmth, with Larry and Helen Bryant taking their turn to watch them, so they were roused from their beds and rushed to the communal breakfast area, which was the dining room of a nearby abandoned cafe ... and thankfully still had a lot of frozen food that hadn’t spoiled yet. There they found Chelsea Worthington and Cecilia Barros, of all people, busy cooking the breakfast ... pancakes with real butter and pureed plantain, with sausages and fried eggs on the side, washed down with some whole milk ... none of that skim or two percent BS.

“Dear God, this is truly delicious!” Larry commented with pleasure as he ate the plantains, not being sure what to expect in this case.

“That it is ... though for my money, the cooks are as yummy as the breakfast they just made,” Helen winked at him.

“Truer words were never spoken,” Naomi added, licking her lips and teasing her brother Rupert, who was engaged to Cecilia ... and had slept with both of them ... plus had fucked Chelsea more than a few times ... then again, all of the adults had slept with Chelsea by now ... she was the common denominator among them, sexually speaking.

“By the way, I have an announcement. I am pregnant!” Helen suddenly declared, “And I don’t know who the father is, but I hope that it won’t matter soon, if we do this group marriage thing.”

“I’m pregnant, too, love. Hard for me to say who the father is, too. I’ve fucked every man here and will gladly keep doing so. I want to breed by every bloke in our group, sooner or later,” Chelsea declared.

“I’m pregnant as well,” Cecilia added, already knowing that Naomi was.

“So ... all women here are pregnant, then. Awesome!” Rupert grinned at that news as he ate yet more of his pancakes.

“Let me see ... Bethany has been pregnant for a while ... Justine was knocked up early on, as was Naomi. Now Helen, Chelsea, and Cecilia! Yeah, all women here have conceived! We only know who three of the fathers are, mind you, given the timeframe. Naomi’s is by Rupert, Bethany’s is by me, and Justine’s is by Mike,” Bill observed with delight while wolfing down his sausage.

“Sadly, I probably won’t be able to safely have more kids myself after this one, but still ... to know that my brother’s love child is growing inside me ... it’s a truly wonderful feeling, hard to describe!” Naomi confessed while French kissing her brother ... her brother the rabbi, who knew better if one went by the Torah ... then again, this situation was more like Cain and his sister or Lot and his daughters ... desperate times, drastic measures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.